Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend (5514 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by kosovo(m): 1:39am On Dec 28, 2008
Threats by the militant Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) has trigged nationwide security alert, with the police mounting a 24 hours surveillance in all parts of the country. LEADERSHIP exclusively reported alleged plot by group of militants to blow up some instutitions in the Federal Capital Territory, including the Presidential Villa. But the Commissioner of Police (CP) of FCT Police Command, Mr. Haruna John challenged the militants to carry out their threat and meet their waterloo.
[url=http://allafrica.com/stories/200812250191.html[/url]Click Here[/url] for more
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by udezue(m): 1:44am On Dec 28, 2008
These MEND ppl are very stupid abeg. Why tell em what you bout to do? Like as if Nigerian authorities will sit idle and watch it happen. They woulda blown dat bitch up if they were serious. All talk talk no real action.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by netotse(m): 2:23am On Dec 28, 2008
they should hurry and do it jo, cowards!
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by IGWEUSA(m): 5:41am On Dec 28, 2008
Toothless Bulldogs

Is it not better that everything is destroyed, so nigerian can be BORN AGAIN
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by kosovo(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2008
if bill laden had told pentagon that they would blow out the world trade center, it would't have happened.
MEND- empty barrels.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by GettysBurg: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2008
C'mon. MEND is no toothless bulldog.

They denied that report.

They have always carried out whatever threats they made. In fact, to show the ineptitude of the Nigerian military, even when such threats were announced before hand, they still succeeded at carrying them out.

Truth is, the security at the VILLA is porous.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by IGWEUSA(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2008
GettysBurg:

C'mon. MEND is no toothless bulldog.

They denied that report.

They have always carried out whatever threats they made. In fact, to show the ineptitude of the Nigerian military, even when such threats were announced before hand, they still succeeded at carrying them out.

Truth is, the security at the VILLA is porous.

not only the villa, Nigeria as a whole !!!!!!
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by otokx(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2008
MEND never said that.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by chidichris(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2008
my question is WHEN?
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by chidichris(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2008
my question is WHEN?
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by oderemo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2008
the answer lies with primate babatunde
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by BOSS7: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2008
ode remo:

the answer lies with primate babatunde

Please stop cracking me up,  grin grin grin
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by BOSS7: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2008
otokx:

MEND never said that.

Are you a member of MEND, help destroy the villa and mend am quick I beg.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by Jairzinho(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2008
ode remo:

You're too much grin grin grin
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by romeo(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2008
Na scud Juju dey wan use? undecided

ode remo:

cheesy cheesy
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2008
they should blow the shit up now including the national assembly or i will personally do it for them bleeping cowards
in the future grin
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by kosovo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2008
:-x
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by Jakumo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
ode remo:

I know this is slightly off-topic, but what is with the Nigerian preachers who call themselves primates ?

I have only ever heard of the term "primate" in reference to primates of the MONKEY persuasion, so I am mystified as to how this term crept into the lexicon of the Nigerian church hierarchy.

Could any historians or theologists in the house please shed light on this troubling mystery ?

Veering back to the topic, it might not be a bad idea to hire MEND demolition experts to implode that hideous circular marble pseudo-Arabic monstrosity that houses Nigeria's president in Aso Rock, so that something a little more befitting of king can be constructed in its place.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by TayoD1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
@topic,

Threats by the militant Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) has trigged nationwide security alert, with the police mounting a 24 hours surveillance in all parts of the country.
The highlighted portion of the report above cracks me up real bad. Nigerian Police mounting a 24 hrs survellance of the whole country?! What a joke. I'd rather take my chances at Las Vegas than trust my security in the hands of the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by TayoD1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Jakumo,

Veering back to the topic, it might not be a bad idea to hire MEND demolition experts to implode that hideous circular marble pseudo-Arabic monstrosity that houses Nigeria's president in Aso Rock, so that something a little more befitting of king can be constructed in its place.
I was priviledged to work with the firm Architectural/engineering firm that designed the Nigerian national Assembly complex. The inital design did not have that circular dome. It was incorporated later through the insistence of you-know-who.

The concept was a civilian Politician in his agbada with both hands raised as if trying to tidy up the agbada unto his shoulder. The dome was initially designed imitating the Shagari kind of cap. Below is the conceptual design that was altered. By the way, the same company designed and built the Lagos House in Abuja, imitating the "Eyo".

Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by bawomolo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2008
Tayo-D:

@topic,
The highlighted portion of the report above cracks me up real bad. Nigerian Police mounting a 24 hrs survellance of the whole country?! What a joke. I'd rather take my chances at Las Vegas than trust my security in the hands of the Nigerian Police Force.

lol true talk.

ode remo:

grin grin grin
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by sartorius(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2008
police patrol might be for the upcoming wedding btw yuguda and yaraduas daughter

Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by jookco(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2008
please mend blew up the fucking nigeria national assembly i give you my support that govt is not functioning.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by Pataki: 2:52am On Dec 30, 2008
Trouble dey lie fallow, devil come wake am up. Nigeria my beloved country! sad sad sad
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by kosovo(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2008
today is 30th and there is no sign of anything.
whats going on MEND.
WEll we still have 2 more days, hope we can see the miracle before then.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by Jakumo(m): 5:53am On Dec 30, 2008
Can someone please explain to me why President Yar Adua's daughter is marrying her grandfather ?

That old fart looks so over-the-hill that the gardener might have to be summoned to perform marital duties at night.
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by Skidoc(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2009
Jakumo:

I know this is slightly off-topic, but what is with the Nigerian preachers who call themselves primates ?

I have only ever heard of the term "primate" in reference to primates of the MONKEY persuasion, so I am mystified as to how this term crept into the lexicon of the Nigerian church hierarchy.

Could any historians or theologists in the house please shed light on this troubling mystery ?

Hi Jakumo, please read here for your question regarding Primate.
Primate
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by Naijex: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2009
MEND we dey shoot each other with stray bullet in from of CNN Camera
Re: We Will Blow Out The Presidential Villa.- Mend by kosovo(m): 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2009
MEND is Nigerian after all - Noise.
31st of December 08 is over and no causalities.
MEND should hide in shame and never talk ever again.

(1) (Reply)

“i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari / Why the Yoruba Nation is not seeking for secession / Aminu Masari: Nigeria Has Become Attractive To Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.