Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack (920 Views)

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Army Relocates Special Forces Training School To Buni Yadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by aspaki(m): 6:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Highly reliable security sources have told
SaharaReporters that Nigerian military authorities
are moving female soldiers based in various army
formations in Maiduguri and other parts of Borno
State to Abuja as the army anticipates a massive
attack on Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, by
terrorists belonging to Islamist group, Boko
Haram.

The sources said there was heightened
apprehension about an impending attack, hence the
decision to reassign female soldiers to Nigeria’s
capital.

The military action also stemmed from the death of
five female soldiers and the abduction of another
four by Boko Haram militants when they attacked a
military base in Baga a few weeks ago.

Full story here: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/30/nigeria-army-relocates-female-soldiers-maiduguri-anticipation-boko-haram-attack
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by GEJfan1: 6:44am On Jan 31, 2015
God help my country Nigeria cos dis terrorist arm of TAN are bent on destroying our peace i.e boko haram and niger delta militants. Pdpiggs smelling everywhere

Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Sahara reporters at it again...
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by idupaul: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJfan1:
God help my country Nigeria cos dis terrorist arm of TAN are bent on destroying our peace i.e boko haram and niger delta militants. Pdpiggs smelling everywhere

Senseless post
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by Rich4god(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2015
God help the Nigerian army... Most time I jst feel like joining this fight... Hearing news of casualties frm our military makes me feel bad...
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by hyfr(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2015
There's never been a time, a known source gives information to them its always an unkown source. Always a reliable source, unknown source,private source, anonymous persons. Ah ah buhari this style is stale

1 Like

Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by ICONgold(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2015
But GEJ is working on it nah...lol! Always working on it. Anyway front page thingz sha
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by san316(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Better o. because any female soldier that is captured by BH, HER OWN DON FINISH!!!SHE IS FINISHED because what they'll do to her will be worse than what they do to men.
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by phlemzy: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2015
As at the last check, BH does not use any form of air strike, the reason why the Nigerian Army have not been using the airspace effectively to bring these criminals down is what seems incomprehensible. Why the NA keeps adopting a defensive approach is not yet understood. It may portray a lack of total readiness to eliminate these insurgents if the NA have to always wait for BH to attack first. Before they proceed to strike,they(BH) must have converged plan on how to go about their operation. How has the NA army intelligence unit been functioning as per BH operations? If this trend has to continue, too much damage must have been done to be repaired. I wish the gallant soldiers eventual victory in this great challenge!
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by asadike(f): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Thk u jare. Abeg, move d women soldiers after all na men got d war, women got d talking. Kudos to our gallant men.
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by Pangea: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sahara reporters at it again...

All of you always saying the above bulls.hit whenever saharareporters carry news, critical of your paymaster , you lot just continue to prove to us how pathetic you all are!

I'm sure if the news had been "Buhari ran mad on the campaign trail"
You will be the first to share it and cry that Sahara is saying the truth !

@the news
I hope more men are being deployed to strengthen the Defence of Maiduguri ?
That city must not fall!
Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by SeverusSnape(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Pangea:

All of you always saying the above bulls.hit whenever saharareporters carry news, critical of your paymaster , you lot just continue to prove to us how pathetic you all are!

I'm sure if the news had been "Buhari ran mad on the campaign trail"
You will be the first to share it and cry that Sahara is saying the truth !

@the news
I hope more men are being deployed to strengthen the Defence of Maiduguri ?
That city must not fall!

Re: Army Relocates Female Soldiers From Maiduguri In anticipation Of BH Attack by blackjack21(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Don't we have combatants females in the NA?

Anyway, my friend who works in the aso villa told that the president will be organising a party there.
My be NA resolve to send a fresh batch of juicy strippers from its flock to him. grin

SAI FEBUHARI
#THE BRINGER OF RAIN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oga Fashola, Face Your Work – By Onye Nkuzi / For The Undecided Voters: Determining The Lesser Of The Two Evils / Boko Haram: Between Chadians And South African Mercenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.