Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Who Killed This Woman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed This Woman? (1178 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed This Woman? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2015
A woman was in labour along the road.She noticed a YORUBA man passing by and she cried for help; "biko, bia nyerem aka! Help!". The man replied "ah! Omo Igbo ni sa! No! I can't help you because una no be good people!" He hissed and passed by. The woman saw an IGBO man passing by and she cried for help; "biko, bia nyerem aka! Help!". The Igbo man rushed to help, he asked; "what is your husband's phone number, so I can call and inform him on which hospital to meet us." She stretched her phone and said: I saved his number with HONEY Adewale!" The Igbo man responded in shock "Is your husband a Yoruba man?" She replied: "Yes"
The man angrily said to her "So you carry the refinery wey God give the Igbos go give Yoruba people abi?" I no go fit help you again because as you dey so you be Yoruba person and I don't help them. Nonsense!" He concluded and passed by.
The woman saw a HAUSA man passing by. She cried for help "biko, bia nyerem aka! Help!".
The hausa man replied "madam, your people I no good at all!" I no go fit help you. When My brother go look for work for your brother's company, him no give am work, him say because my brother be ABOKI, say ABOKI and your people no be one Nigeria. Chikena!" He concluded and passed by. The woman later died on the road side!

I now ask: WHO kILLED THE WOMAN?

A. The Yoruba Man
B. The Igbo man
C. The Hausa man
D. Divided Nation
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by holicalpha(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by BokoHaramm: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2015
E. APC
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by MayorofLagos(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2015
You did!!

You witnessed the whole episode and yet did not help as she was repeatedly ignored by the first, second and third person. What did you do to help? Nothing!
You are a killer! angry

7 Likes

Re: Who Killed This Woman? by hyfr(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Na buhari kill am

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed This Woman? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
E. APC

Haba !!!!!!!!

You dey vex ooooooo

It seems you dey fear change

Lolz
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2015
hyfr:
Na buhari kill am

In your dream
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2015
MayorofLagos:
You did!!

You witnessed the whole episode and yet did not help as she was repeatedly ignored by the first, second and third person. What did you do to help? Nothing!
You are a killer! angry

so much on point

1 Like

Re: Who Killed This Woman? by hopeforcharles(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2015
MayorofLagos:
You did!!

You are a killer! angry
Tell that silly guy with some silly fictitious crap, He killed her.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed This Woman? by ShakurM(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Death
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by Tallesty1(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Death
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2015
ShakurM:
Death

Death
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by petrov10: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Op u be killer
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
petrov10:
Op u be killer

Na the Igbo Man be Killer
Re: Who Killed This Woman? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:

A woman was in labour along the road.She noticed a YORUBA man passing by and she cried for help; "biko, bia nyerem aka! Help!". The man replied "ah! Omo Igbo ni sa! No! I can't help you because una no be good people!" He hissed and passed by. The woman saw an IGBO man passing by and she cried for help; "biko, bia nyerem aka! Help!". The Igbo man rushed to help, he asked; "what is your husband's phone number, so I can call and inform him on which hospital to meet us." She stretched her phone and said: I saved his number with HONEY Adewale!" The Igbo man responded in shock "Is your husband a Yoruba man?" She replied: "Yes"
The man angrily said to her "So you carry the refinery wey God give the Igbos go give Yoruba people abi?" I no go fit help you again because as you dey so you be Yoruba person and I don't help them. Nonsense!" He concluded and passed by.
The woman saw a HAUSA man passing by. She cried for help "biko, bia nyerem aka! Help!".
The hausa man replied "madam, your people I no good at all!" I no go fit help you. When My brother go look for work for your brother's company, him no give am work, him say because my brother be ABOKI, say ABOKI and your people no be one Nigeria. Chikena!" He concluded and passed by. The woman later died on the road side!

I now ask: WHO kILLED THE WOMAN?

A. The Yoruba Man
B. The Igbo man
C. The Hausa man
D. Divided Nation

One Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

King Temitemi1 And Lady Tit / Bode George, Kashamu Warn Obasanjo Against Attacking Jonathan / Lagos Lawmakers Propose Bill to Give Speaker,Deputy Life Pension,Lavish Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.