Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements (2704 Views)

‘Pregnant’ 2-year-old Boy Has Parasitic Twin Removed From His Stomach / What Causes Wormlike Movements Around The Body? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by arisah: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2008
How can I get rid of or cure very severe internal parasitic movements with associated bites in my body?
Expecting a quick response!
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by arisah: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2008
Still expecting responses!
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by arisah: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2008
Still expecting responses on what I can do to rid myself of internal moving parasites
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by HealthWise(f): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2008
We Have One Product That Can Help You With That. Its More Or Less Like An Anti-Bacteria Suppliment. To Find Out More information About This Product.

Call HealthWise Enquiry Lines
Tel: 0-702-670-2399, 0-806-303-6357.

Best Regards,

Healthwise Team.
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by ab1989: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2009
please try an American product that can help you totally, their office is in Lagos, Abuja, Warri and Porthacourt they are not drugs but food supplement which has helped so many people even those that had chronic fibroid contact me on 08032451201 or email me orelusimodupe@yahoo.com. You will buy directly from the company.
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by PHARMTOKI(f): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2009
what you need is a vermifuge.it causes the expulsion of worms if they are worms.one natural vermifuge is suash or pumpkin seeds.always works.if it works let me know 018738625.cheers
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by flpdistrib: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2009
@poster
I am a distributor of forever living products so call me on 08025798501 for assistance,because all you need is sonething that will completely detoxify your body and some food supplements that will aid in combating worms and the likes of it
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by arisah: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2009
Thanks for your prompt contributions.But I still have a few questions:
(1) HEALTHWISE -What's the name of your anti-bacterial supplement(s) and possible means that I can purchase it.
(2) FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT DISTRIBUTOR -What are the name(s) of your products (including other food supplements) that I can use to detoxify my body off these parasites.
Expecting a quick response!
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by defend: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2009
hi, i think the best solution to your problem is deliverance, you need to go for deliverance in a bible believing church, like mfm
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by tpia: 3:49am On Feb 24, 2009
Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by HealthWise(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2009
@Arisah

We'll Suggest You Use Garlic Allium Complex

Numerous scientific studies link consumption of allium vegetables – garlic, onions, chives, leeks, etc. – to enhanced cardiovascular health, healthy cellular growth, and lower rates of infection. A huge family of sulfur compounds is responsible for the pungent aroma and health benefits of Allium vegetables. Our Garlic Allium Complex is a state-of-the-art, whole- food supplement delivering standardised amounts of allicin, the key health- promoting sulfur compound in garlic, plus other beneficial Allium nutrients. Our Targeted Delivery Technology insures that bio-active allicin reaches the intestines, where it delivers optimal benefit.

WHY YOU MUST TAKE OUR GARLIC ALLIUM COMPLEX

Our Garlic Allium Complex is superior to its market competitors, many of
whom deliver little or no active allicin. We are so confident that our product is
without peer that we dare the competition to brave “Our Garlic Challenge.”

For a garlic supplement to be effective,
it must meet at least four criteria:

1. Contains a broad spectrum of
phytonutrients from a range of
allium vegetables including garlic,
onions, leeks & chives

2. It must contain alliin

3. It must contain allinase

4. It must deliver allicin to the
intestinal tract.

For Enquiries And Bookings, Pls Call:

Tel: +234-(0)-702-670-2399.

Have A Wonderful Week Ahead.

Re: Help me to get rid of internal parasitic movements by yemmy95: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Xray Of The Chest / Transform From Pot Belly To Flat Stomach In 48hrs! Try This Out Now, It Works! / Warning: Bitter Kola Is Not A Cure For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.