Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238864 members, 1652350 topics. Date: Friday, 25 April 2014 at 09:51 AM

What Causes Wormlike Movements Around The Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Wormlike Movements Around The Body? (1134 Views)

How To Prepare The Body For Pregnancy / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? / Wormlike Movement Round My Body (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Wormlike Movements Around The Body? by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
A cousin told me today that he usually feels some wormlike movements around his body. He had used different antibiotic drugs prescribed by doctors with no cure. What's responsible for this?

Re: What Causes Wormlike Movements Around The Body? by ilovekezi: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
It is called moving object needs spiritual intervention.

Re: What Causes Wormlike Movements Around The Body? by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Thanks to everyone for your contributions. Series of tests were carried out and he was confirmed medically fit. The doctor said he might be experiencing Delusional Parasitosis. He took his mind off it and started exercising. He is now feeling fine.

(0) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Glow2thione Pills / Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? / Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.