Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Once Again Mr President Is A Faliure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once Again Mr President Is A Faliure (683 Views)

Amaechi Threatens Buhari Again, Mr. President If Am Going Down – You’re Comin W / The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Again Mr President Is A Faliure by ademega(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2015
MR PRESIDENT HAS FAILED US
Am not a party man, but i could remember all the promises Mr President made during his 2011 election campaign, (the funniest of all was the promised of ensuring airports in all the states of the federation. My state is even yet to get a helipad up till now). It is painful to know he scored zero. Yes Zero! If you can’t tackle corruption then as a leader you are doing nothing. It’s like off-loading a tanker full of water inside a porous basket. I can't be fairer than that. Corruption is like fail in one fail in all department. There are few things one will do as a leader which will open the eyes of the people to ray of hope as a nation, but Mr President got to power and mess everything up. Fine, the place was messed up by the past leaders and it will take time before we get to our dream land, all the same ,no democratically elected leader has any excuse in this dispensation no to do just one significant thing with the foundation Obasanjo laid. Jonathan came and destroyed even the foundation. Next government will need to rebuild from the scratch. It’s pathetic to hear past leaders that brought us to this horrible situation claiming they were saint compare to what we have in the country as of now. People expected much more from him considering his gentle nature and perhaps his name GOODLUCK ,despite the fact majority felt he was in a wrong party. (Thinking it would transfer his “goodluck fortune” to the entire nation). What do we have now? When he assumed power, my thought and that of majority of Nigerians generally was that he would face majorly the power sector, when issue of power is solved, it’s assumed, problems of the country is definitely half solved; including that of unemployment. What do we have as electricity now? Worse than before! That same ridiculous saying "up NEPA" is even louder now; if you get to see light after 3 to 4 weeks you can’t but to shout at the top of your voice “UP NEPA”. The painful part is the heavy fee we pay for darkness. Sometimes when you get to some estates, street and buildings, you can't even differentiate between government and generator power supply. Nobody waits for useless government irregular electricity supply again. The poorest person on the street gets “I better pass my neighbour “(as of now self, almost all neighbours are equal, we all have an alternative to government power supply), corruption in oil sector unko? , we are not even talking corruption generally but in the oil sector. Very painful, under the watch of our president, few are getting what is meant for millions -collated from majority poor! Mr President is a close friend to all these heartless rich men. Even for this, he is not fit to stay a day beyond February 14th. What we have in our oil sector is heart taking and mind blowing! I don’t want to talk of insecurity; he tried his best, spending billions on weekly bases without any result to show for it. No thanks to Bokoharam, even at this, is any other place apart from the North East safe in this country? If you think so, you are dead before arrival. My brother, I am angry, people are angry, Jonathan has failed us.
Having said all these, I can’t say much about Mr President Victory come next month, it would be on record as the worst election ever conducted in the history of mankind if he wins. They will need to rig the election at not just at gun point (that won't be a barrier) but at “armoured tank point” just as if they are in a fight with Bokoharam.
Re: Once Again Mr President Is A Faliure by Bugatie(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2015
ademega:
MR PRESIDENT HAS FAILED US
Am not a party man, but i could remember all the promises Mr President made during his 2011 election campaign, (the funniest of all was the promised of ensuring airports in all the states of the federation. My state is even yet to get a helipad up till now). It is painful to know he scored zero. Yes Zero! If you can’t tackle corruption then as a leader you are doing nothing. It’s like off-loading a tanker full of water inside a porous basket. I can't be fairer than that. Corruption is like fail in one fail in all department. There are few things one will do as a leader which will open the eyes of the people to ray of hope as a nation, but Mr President got to power and mess everything up. Fine, the place was messed up by the past leaders and it will take time before we get to our dream land, all the same ,no democratically elected leader has any excuse in this dispensation no to do just one significant thing with the foundation Obasanjo laid. Jonathan came and destroyed even the foundation. Next government will need to rebuild from the scratch. It’s pathetic to hear past leaders that brought us to this horrible situation claiming they were saint compare to what we have in the country as of now. People expected much more from him considering his gentle nature and perhaps his name GOODLUCK ,despite the fact majority felt he was in a wrong party. (Thinking it would transfer his “goodluck fortune” to the entire nation). What do we have now? When he assumed power, my thought and that of majority of Nigerians generally was that he would face majorly the power sector, when issue of power is solved, it’s assumed, problems of the country is definitely half solved; including that of unemployment. What do we have as electricity now? Worse than before! That same ridiculous saying "up NEPA" is even louder now; if you get to see light after 3 to 4 weeks you can’t but to shout at the top of your voice “UP NEPA”. The painful part is the heavy fee we pay for darkness. Sometimes when you get to some estates, street and buildings, you can't even differentiate between government and generator power supply. Nobody waits for useless government irregular electricity supply again. The poorest person on the street gets “I better pass my neighbour “(as of now self, almost all neighbours are equal, we all have an alternative to government power supply), corruption in oil sector unko? , we are not even talking corruption generally but in the oil sector. Very painful, under the watch of our president, few are getting what is meant for millions -collated from majority poor! Mr President is a close friend to all these heartless rich men. Even for this, he is not fit to stay a day beyond February 14th. What we have in our oil sector is heart taking and mind blowing! I don’t want to talk of insecurity; he tried his best, spending billions on weekly bases without any result to show for it. No thanks to Bokoharam, even at this, is any other place apart from the North East safe in this country? If you think so, you are dead before arrival. My brother, I am angry, people are angry, Jonathan has failed us.
Having said all these, I can’t say much about Mr President Victory come next month, it would be on record as the worst election ever conducted in the history of mankind if he wins. They will need to rig the election at not just at gun point (that won't be a barrier) but at “armoured tank point” just as if they are in a fight with Bokoharam.

That's your opinion,
Transformation drive is still on course and its GEJ till 2019!
Re: Once Again Mr President Is A Faliure by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Failed woefully. I must add.
Re: Once Again Mr President Is A Faliure by ademega(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
This task u ve taken upon urself is not am easy task . Even Jonathan knows that . Am sure its not easy for him too after 5 years in govt . Good job guy . Keep it up . One magic will soon happen for Buhari 14
ClerverIy:
Gej till i see Buhari certificate

(1) (Reply)

The Result Of Next Month Election Out Already And The Winner Is..... / OHANAEZE: Why We Can’t Endorse Jonathan, Buhari / Election Postponement: NAIRA Falls To Lowest Values Ever- Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.