Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! (10096 Views)

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Cancellation Of Relocation / Relocation : The portal now open for Batch B1 &2 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Not yet @creamychick1911... I can only see ''print reg slip'' and print notification slip for payment'' on my dashboard after login. Is it the same as yours?
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by creamychick1911: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Yes ooo,same thing
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by creamychick1911: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Am fed up with d whole thing self,I guess they don't want to release the letter till after election.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
@Creamychick... I've called an nysc staff of my deployed state at kebbi about it yesterday, she said I should be patient that they might be working on the site. That by next week things will improve. Waiting isn't easy but that's the only thing we have now. Keep praying...
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by donwise1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
creamychick1911:
Pls has anyone been able to print the relocation letter
Yes three of my friends printed yesterday. I will print on Monday by Gods grace.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by creamychick1911: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
@pharmbaronriceo thanks so much,good to hear
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by kunlerooney: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
If any get clue on hw to print relocation shld pls post it here.or add on whatapp 08056005344
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
I was at the state secretariat today based on the printing stuff, we were directed to the ict office. To my greatest suprise we were told that they have not received the password to enable them do the printing for us from their headoffice, we re told to keep checking, no one has a clue as to when the password will arrive, but I think nysc is using delay tactics to delay us till after election. We were even told that those that registered for inec will nt be to print until after election.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmm... This ain't funny oooo! Na vacation they wan give us??
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
pharmbaronriceo:
Hmmmmmmm... This ain't funny oooo! Na vacation they wan give us??
Add me on whatsapp 08137822156
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by creamychick1911: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na wa for nysc oooooo
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 2:19am On Mar 10, 2015
creamychick1911:
Na was for nysc oooooo
Add me as well let's talk
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
I guess you all who wants to print did nt register for inec cos if Ɣ☺ΰ do you will nt be able to relocate, I opened my dashboard now and saw the message that I can't be on relocation because you have been assigned to activity that requires your physical presence in your current state.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by klevotino: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
has any one print there relocation letter. I just go through their web and i see that they have just two tag in my dash board one to pay for mobilisation and the other to print slip for tender. Pls oh help with information on how to print oh
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
klevotino:
has any one print there relocation letter. I just go through their web and i see that they have just two tag in my dash board one to pay for mobilisation and the other to print slip for tender. Pls oh help with information on how to print oh

Bros the printing is not done online again, just get a clearance from ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я ppa signed by ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я Lgi and take it to ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я state nysc secretariat, that's where they will do the printing for Ɣ☺ΰ
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by klevotino: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bros i greet u, i have taken the clearance from my lgi and my principal has clear me but i want to know is it that from secreterial they have started printing the letter for people pls update me
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Its so sad these kind of things are happening... Keeping relocated corpers stranded and confused just to satisfy their political ambitions. Why then are we sent text msgs when AN ORDINARY RELOCATION LETTER can't be released for printing since MARCH 1 as the elections were shifted towards a long date like that?? This is heavy wickedness b/c keeping people on hold to move without the LETTER after the so-called clearance is inhuman. I feel so dejected...
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by donwise1(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2015
klevotino:
Bros i greet u, i have taken the clearance from my lgi and my principal has clear me but i want to know is it that from secreterial they have started printing the letter for people pls update me
Have state coordinator signed on it?
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
klevotino:

Once you've been cleared by ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я principal and your Lgi the next step is to take it to the nysc secretariat in your state, that's where they will print the letter for you if you did nt register for inec.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by klevotino: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Afar boss, i don sign my employee, lgi, zi and na nysc secretariel i they na, shey u print out the online nysc page that show congratulation of the approval page because them come they ask me of that page i know mind if u go scan na send am for me oh.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
@klevotino plz notify the house as soon as you are able to get your letter. Nysc is a very confused institution. those guys at the secretariat shudnt have asked u such nonsense question. i believe they shud have a record of those leaving from abuja. Who knows if itz handwritten relocation letter dey'll gv to u

1 Like

Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't have it at all
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by klevotino: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
belu1:
@klevotino plz notify the house as soon as you are able to get your letter. Nysc is a very confused institution. those guys at the secretariat shudnt have asked u such nonsense question. i believe they shud have a record of those leaving from abuja. Who knows if itz handwritten relocation letter dey'll gv to u
alrite has soon has God make me to succeed in printing it, i will share it to the house but this printing of that relocation did anyone u knw print that have congration on it page if i can have it scan and edit becos i did not see reason of printing the page
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by donwise1(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2015
klevotino:
alrite has soon has God make me to succeed in printing it, i will share it to the house but this printing of that relocation did anyone u knw print that have congration on it page if i can have it scan and edit becos i did not see reason of printing the page
the site is saying I can't be relocated now because I have been assigned of a duty dat needs my physical presence in my current state of service.

what I want to ask now is if after the elections, will it be definitely available for me to print out?
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
donwise1:

the site is saying I can't be relocated now because I have been assigned of a duty dat needs my physical presence in my current state of service.

what I want to ask now is if after the elections, will it be definitely available for me to print out?

Yea bro we A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ in the same shoes
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by klevotino: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2015
donwise1:

i thanks God for making me succeed in printing my relocation letter. So house this the process i used, took the clerance from my lgi, employee sign me out, lgi sign, zi sign, cmi sign, straight to ict department to approve ur page and i went the cyber cafe i click on the tag u can continue payment after registrartion i pay with my atm and i saw my letter that the step and brother u will print ur after election sure,
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2015
klevotino:
i thanks God for making me succeed in printing my relocation letter. So house this the process i used, took the clerance from my lgi, employee sign me out, lgi sign, zi sign, cmi sign, straight to ict department to approve ur page and i went the cyber cafe i click on the tag u can continue payment after registrartion i pay with my atm and i saw my letter that the step and brother u will print ur after election sure,

That means Ɣ☺ΰ didn't register for election or you did with another email address cos that's the normal step to take
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
congrats @ klevotino
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by creamychick1911: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
I pray we shud be able to print after election ooo.cos am tired of waiting....
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Adamsynox(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
creamychick1911:
I pray we shud be able to print after election ooo.cos am tired of waiting....
me too
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2015
We will, just that april 11 is a bit far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross-river Batch A '16 Stream 1 Let's Meet Here / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.