Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! (10191 Views)

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Cancellation Of Relocation / Relocation : The portal now open for Batch B1 &2 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by creamychick1911: 2:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Hi house..any news
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2015
creamychick1911:
Hi house..any news

No news yet sis. Until april 11
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Goodmorning house...
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2015
pharmbaronriceo:
Goodmorning house...

Weldone bro....
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Now that election has come and gone, I'm waiting patiently to see the print link.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Me too bro, the page is still bearing the activity assigning
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2015
pharmbaronriceo:
Me too bro, the page is still bearing the activity assigning

Same here too, I wonder for how long they will fix the stuff
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Gentleraj: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2015
pls anyone with good idea on how to print should tell us o... cos mine is writing assigned to activity in your current state.. tired oo
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Gentleraj:
pls anyone with good idea on how to print should tell us o... cos mine is writing assigned to activity in your current state.. tired oo

Same here too ooo
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goodafternoon house, have anyone printed? Relocation pages are available but I haven't seen print link on mine. Bacco2000 have printed...
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 3:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Yea, The print link is now availAble and I've printed my relocation letter. Incase you click on relocation and you couldn't find print in your dashboard it means you have not been activated for printing, kindly goto ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я state ict dept and teLl them to print for you.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thank GOD I've printed...
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
pharmbaronriceo:
Thank GOD I've printed...

so how did you go about it.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by ebrahyym(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2015
bacco2000:

so how did you go about it.
mine still show that text dat my application is processed
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by hopyroll(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have similar issues b4 we commence the inec assignment, I called the nysc official number on their website and I was told that copas who registered for inec assignment won't be able to print until after election..........I just printed my own on thursday and I called my zi that I have printed the letter that do I need to come down to my previous state b4 I proceed to nw deployed state, he said noooo that I can proceed my new relocation. From katsina state to delta state. Plss any delta copa in the aouz?
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by hopyroll(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have similar issues b4 we commence the inec assignment, I called the nysc official number on their website and I was told that copas who registered for inec assignment won't be able to print until after election..........I just printed my own on thursday and I called my zi that I have printed the letter that do I need to come down to my previous state b4 I proceed to nw deployed state, he said noooo that I can proceed to my new relocation. From katsina state to delta state. Plss any delta copa in the aouz?
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by pharmbaronriceo: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Printed at the Cyber... Have even registered and posted as well
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
hopyroll:
I have similar issues b4 we commence the inec assignment, I called the nysc official number on their website and I was told that copas who registered for inec assignment won't be able to print until after election..........I just printed my own on thursday and I called my zi that I have printed the letter that do I need to come down to my previous state b4 I proceed to nw deployed state, he said noooo that I can proceed to my new relocation. From katsina state to delta state. Plss any delta copa in the aouz?

Congrats, I hope Ɣ☺ΰ have seen a ppa cos I was rejected where I was posted to.
That's what I'm facing now.
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
pharmbaronriceo:
Printed at the Cyber... Have even registered and posted as well

Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by hopyroll(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
bacco2000:

eyah about that......have gotten ppa but no accommodation. Collge of education warri
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by hopyroll(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
bacco2000:

eyah sowi about that......have gotten ppa but no accommodation. Collge of education warri
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by bacco2000(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
hopyroll:
eyah sowi about that......have gotten ppa but no accommodation. Collge of education warri

The thing tire me ooo, hope they will give you alawee at ur new Ppa
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by hopyroll(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2015
bacco2000:

The thing tire me ooo, hope they will give you alawee at ur new Ppa

In fact I tire ooo. Have written a letter to the state cordinator telling her how I was delayed b4 I resumed and requested for my previous alwee to be paid (feb to april) people say if don't do clearance, u won't get paid of which copr member on INEC assignment cannot report to their state of relocation until after election. I only did clearance for the month of MAY and have gotten alert for MAY. I pray dey pay me my 3 months ooooo. Bcuz I don't want extension
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
bacco2000:
I happened to be posted to plateau state so due to one reason or the other I decide to obtain the relocation form from the state nysc secretariat and also did it online.
I received a message last sunday that I should visit my lgi for clearance before I can print out the relocation form from 1st of march..
And the one I did online is still pending so I don't know if I should cancel the online stuff.
Anyone with similar experience let's share

Please how do you do it online
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please my wife was posted to cross river 2015 batch B stream 1 ...and we just get married legally December 2015 ..I live and work here in ILORIN kwara state ..please how do We go about her relocation ..so they can post her back to ILORIN ..I need your suggestion house
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
burticious:
Please my wife was posted to cross river 2015 batch B stream 1 ...and we just get married legally December 2015 ..I live and work here in ILORIN kwara state ..please how do We go about her relocation ..so they can post her back to ILORIN ..I need your suggestion house
Relocation form is online now....ur wife can apply with your wedding cert...I just apply now
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Decrown94:

Relocation form is online now....ur wife can apply with your wedding cert...I just apply now

Okay thank you ..I will check now
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Decrown94:

Please how can I do fresh application ... Because the one she did at camp base on medical grounds is still showing " being processed "
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Decrown94:

I clicked on the attached documents ..but it's redirecting me back to home page ... I'm using internet explorer on windows 10 ... What do I do
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
burticious:

I clicked on the attached documents ..but it's redirecting me back to home page ... I'm using internet explorer on windows 10 ... What do I do
Use chrome.....I use chrome n did nt experience such
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Decrown94:

Use chrome.....I use chrome n did nt experience such
Bro , I'm still facing the same problem o ... Please is this first time you apply for relocation or you tried it camp before ?
Re: January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
burticious post=423853ti:

Bro , I'm still facing the same problem o ... Please is this first time you apply for relocation or you tried it camp before ?
First time....it was returned back to me in camp cuz I submit late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC ‘abandoned’ Me On Hospital Bed — Ex-corper Who Was Attacked By Pupil / Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.