Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? (871 Views)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Professor Soremekun / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by God2man(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2015
I hope this election will not lead to anarchy. The truth is that the incumbent president has not done enough, he is desperate to rule again.
The incoming president, if elected, is a retired Army, Once a soldier always a soldier. He is ready to turn Nigeria upside if he is not elected as the next president.

Now, how can i support jonathan who has not done enough to be re-elected? How can i support a retired Army General who has a dark past?
where do we go from here?

We need to pray for this country,

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Follow your heart bro...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by Harmvirus(f): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2015
don't vote at all
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by johnwizey: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Mtcheww
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by ArchEnemy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vote upp
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by hillsate: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
@ OP, what we need as president is someone who is courageous enough to fight corruption with strong stance whether he be young or old.
Hope this helped.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by jars9: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Avoid taking the part of confrontation , vote for continuation it's all we got.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by God2man(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have discussed with my fellow Nigerians, they believed that Jonathan has spent 6 years with very insignificant achievement, they want a change that Buhari may not be able to offer because of his dark past, they want a change of Government anyway.

Some people believed that Jonathan should be given another chance to complete what he has started. Others argued that what Jonathan could not do in six years, he will not do it in the next four years,

The truth is that many Nigerians don't really like the two presidential candidates, Buhari or Jonathan. They would prefer somebody like Fashola, kwankwanso to replace Buhari, it is like the two candidates are forced on Nigerians,

We have been brainwashed to accept any candidate. Too bad.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by Gbawe2: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
@OP.

The choice is simple. As an example, let us say a loved one is ill and sure to die. There is one and only one experimental drug that may save the life of your loved one yet the drug can turn out to be ineffective also. They ask your consent to administer the drug. Are you in a position to reject the drug when the only two options confronting you are (1) your loved one may recover and live if given the drug or (2) they are guaranteed to die shortly without the intervention of an effective medicine?

The situation is same for Nigeria. Nigeria can die with GEJ fever or try Buhariquine which at least offers hope we can escape what is sure and guaranteed death.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Go for old but courageous
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by Orunto: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
You cannot teach an old dog to do anything, but a young one can be taught to stop invasion of your premises(to stop corruption).
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by okwylnaz: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gbawe2:
@OP.

The choice is simple. As an example, let us say a loved one is ill and sure to die. There is one and only one experimental drug that may save the life of your loved one yet the drug can turn out to be ineffective also. They ask your consent to administer the drug. Are you in a position to reject the drug when the only two options confronting you are (1) your loved one may recover and live if given the drug or (2) they are guaranteed to die shortly without the intervention of an effective medicine?

The situation is same for Nigeria. Nigeria can die with GEJ fever or try Buhariquine which at least offers hope we can escape what is sure and guaranteed death.
Buhariquine was administered on Nigeria 31 yrs ago. She barely survived it. it only a forceful stoppage of dat drug dat saved Nigeria frm death. This is what u want us to go back to?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by agriboom: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vote who will take nigeria a little closer to where you'll love to see it, If it's GEJ for you then good if Buhari good as well.
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
No word or money can buy me... Am 4 change!!
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
okwylnaz:

Buhariquine was administered on Nigeria 31 yrs ago. She barely survived it. it only a forceful stoppage of dat drug dat saved Nigeria frm death. This is what u want us to go back to?

He wasn't born then...

Or he's one of the slaves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by cyberguy72(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gbawe2:
@OP.

That is what I call 'fry pan to fire'
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by God2man(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
cyberguy72:
That is what I call 'fry pan to fire'
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by ugoonuoha: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2015
@Op I don't know if you saw the last thread on my page. It addresses the issues you raised and prescribes a way to independently make up your mind. Good luck!
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by aishamohammed20: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Don't vote at all
God2man:
I hope this election will not lead to anarchy. The truth is that the incumbent president has not done enough, he is desperate to rule again.
The incoming president, if elected, is a retired Army, Once a soldier always a soldier. He is ready to turn Nigeria upside if he is not elected as the next president.

Now, how can i support jonathan who has not done enough to be re-elected? How can i support a retired Army General who has a dark past?

God2man.
Re: Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? by nellyjohn: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
God2man:

God2man.
Truely GEJ has not done well, but Buhari is never the best option.
GEJ till 2019 jor

(1) (Reply)

Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? / Election Postponement, In Whose Favour: GEJ, GMB or Nigerians? / Was INEC Prepared For This Election At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.