Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886624 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
yebzman:
A Big Congrats to the latest Oga_s on Ur POP
-Emyben
-Wiztonero
-Jaysix
-salisuabdullahi
-Philadelphia
-horlaydhay
-Aikhalil
E.T.C
And All the DSSC Course 24 Officers
Wish U a Fulfilling Career in the NAVY
please don't forget to help Us on Updates and survival tips.
thought d POP was tommorrow Saturday, has it bin done?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
agongajoseph:
thought d POP was tommorrow Saturday, has it bin done?
Yeah tomorrow

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Any updates as per the COURSE 24 POP?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2018
This place is quiet mehn.

Any idea when we should be expecting the final list?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2018
DSSC24 members were successfully passed out, pipped and commissioned yesterday. Clearance is on going

Course 25 final list will be out in good time. Watch and pray gentlemen.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2018
So we couldn't even get pictures of their POP yesterday... undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
I am happy to announce that I have been commissioned into the Nigerian Navy.
I thank and glorify God for this gift.
I appreciate my seniors
Sir tenderlaw and
Sir pijay who as busy as they were found time to guide and advice us in this forum. I know I took my disturbance and curiosity to whatsapp to bug Sir pijay and you know what? He replied all my messages even the clownish messages. God bless you Sirs.

It's a new beginning and I implore God's guidance in this chosen career.

To the ones aspiring to join us soon. I can only wish you God's luck.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emyben:
I appreciate my seniors
Sir tenderlaw and
Sir pijay who as busy as they were found time to guide and advice us in this forum. I know I took my disturbance and curiosity to whatsapp to bug Sir pijay and you know what? He replied all my messages even the clownish messages. God bless you Sirs.

Congrat to you sir... Make us proud wink
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emyben:
I appreciate my seniors
Sir tenderlaw and

Congrats Sir
Wish U the best in Service.
We really hope for Ur guidance and support on the forum too.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emyben:
I appreciate my seniors
Sir tenderlaw and

I'm happy for you, bro.
A big congratulations to you.

Oh God my father, do my own for me o.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emyben:
I appreciate my seniors
Sir tenderlaw and

Congrats bro. You've done well. May the service be favourable to you.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emyben:
I appreciate my seniors
Sir tenderlaw and

. Congratulations officer!
Please can you gist us about the training and the journey thus far?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Emyben pls gist us abt the training. I hope no life was lost
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Frankchidi(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Mr tenderlaw, please i want to learn how soon does it be for the release of the list after the POP of the preceeding set?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
Mr tenderlaw, please i want to learn how soon does it be for the release of the list after the POP of the preceeding set?
Bros, only oga at the top can answer that. It can be tomorrow, or next week, or 4months from now. Anything can happen.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by veraiyke(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2018
abiodunalasa:
So we couldn't even get pictures of their POP yesterday... undecided
loopx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by veraiyke(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations to all the newly decorated officers. It is no mean feat. God guide and bless your careers.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2018
veraiyke:
Congratulations to all the newly decorated officers. It is no mean feat. God guide and bless your careers.

Amen. Thank you so much.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emyben:
I appreciate my seniors
Sir tenderlaw and

Congrat Emy... Even wen i came to camp to check u guys none of u could see well... Even Wiztonero self was just jogging up and down... Chai..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
pijay:

Congrat Emy... Even wen i came to camp to check u guys none of u could see well... Even Wiztonero self was just jogging up and down... Chai..
Jogging ......
I love to hear more of this
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
pijay:

Oga sir, I never knew you came oh.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Reader530(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
Jogging ...... I love to hear more of this
See men at work
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Una own better
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
pijay:

Haha haha, thank you sir,
baba, Wiztonero later told me how he saw you at Ojo. That was after he discovered I was Emyben around December last year o. Lol

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
118 officers were commissioned for course 24 according to the record, somebody told me its actually more than, i think our officers particularlu those who were involved can benefit us!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
118 officers were commissioned for course 24 according to the record, somebody told me its actually more than, i think our officers particularlu those who were involved can benefit us!
don't get you bro expanciate
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Reader530(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
chiventoline:
don't get you bro exanciate
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2018
chiventoline:
don't get you bro exanciate
nothing important actually! just want to differenciate between rumor and reality, people have always believed that the figures in reality is more than number, but i disagree.
Particularly when it comes to millitery

I love to learn from the horses mouth, it use to be most educative!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
IMOGBEMI:

Only 118 were commissioned. One hundred and eighteen
No late addition.
If there is one thing about the navy, it's Transparency.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Seems our list is still a long way off...
The Navy just placed advert for Special Recruitment for Medical Consultants
to join DSSC Course 25.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Yahayaaaaaa: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
I saw this special enlistment advert for consultants in today's newspaper... For those that have experience... Is it normally done this way? Or are the special consultants joining the dssc 25 much later after it has commenced? Sir Pijay, Oga Tenderlaw or any of the Ogas, pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme