Stats: 3,140,464 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (878293 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Burntcoal(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
sleemoon:
# just heard from a reliable source, The form ll be out nxt Month... So let's keep awa fingers crossed guys... #Onward Together

dats like may abi
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

dats like may abi

Yup.. May or early June...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by takleboy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

dats like may abi
Babe! U wan join airforce oo. U strong oo

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Burntcoal(f): 12:31am On Apr 25, 2015
takleboy:

Babe! U wan join airforce oo. U strong oo

i like things like dat. i'm a hardcore babe

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 6:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Burntcoal:

i like things like dat. i'm a hardcore babe

No mind d guy jare... Im no sabi the real meaning of Burntcoal smiley
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Habeebyusuf: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
I wish all of us the very best ..but I heard since u are still serving u can apply then before u are called for interview it should av been ready to tender. .because I will be hanging nysc boot by july 2 ans I think d interview is usually August September...pls am I right every one? Pla endeavour to contact me via email once s form is out habeebyusuf1002@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Habeebyusuf:
I wish all of us the very best ..but I heard since u are still serving u can apply then before u are called for interview it should av been ready to tender. .because I will be hanging nysc boot by july 2 ans I think d interview is usually August September...pls am I right every one? Pla endeavour to contact me via email once s form is out habeebyusuf1002@yahoo.com.

Yes u re right... Buh in some cases u myt b asked to fill ur Discharge certificate number online.. And if it's not ready, na auto disqualification bdat....

U better b checking the forum regularly... Dont tink anyone is ready to mail u d form is out.... Peace bro

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jboyyy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bro am interested in joining the navy am a bsc holder and fresh graduate of petroleum and petrochemical science... But all the information i had before seeing the post here was that bsc of hnd holders should not apply until now. Pls kindly shed more light on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2015
jboyyy:
Bro am interested in joining the navy am a bsc holder and fresh graduate of petroleum and petrochemical science... But all the information i had before seeing the post here was that bsc of hnd holders should not apply until now. Pls kindly shed more light on how to go about it. Thanks

Nigerian Navy recruit in 2ways..
1. DSS <Direct Short Service > : For WAEC n ND holders
2. DSSC <Direct Short Service Course> : For Bsc, Msc nd HnD holders...

The form for no2 usually comes out 3rd,4th or 5th month of the year
While the latter 8th, 9th or 10th month of the year..

Hope i don settle you...

N:B might be wrong with some facts though.... My Ogas ll do justice to that.. Peace out

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Burntcoal(f): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2015
sleemoon:

Hope i don settle you...

N:B might be wrong with some facts though.... My Ogas ll do justice to that.. Peace out

aw come you know so much about these information. u r doing a great job thanks and do not relent. i envy u my bro sha o
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2015
sleemoon:

Hope i don settle you...

Bro,nice one but the first one is NNBTS recruitment for WAEC and ND holders. Tnx for ur info and evry assistance u try to lend to everyone here,God will do it for us all.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Burntcoal:

aw come you know so much about these information. u r doing a great job thanks and do not relent. i envy u my bro sha o

Haba.. Na normal Google research and findings from dos in d system... No envy me ooo.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Bro,nice one but the first one is NNBTS recruitment for WAEC and ND holders. Tnx for ur info and evry assistance u try to lend to everyone here,God will do it for us all.

No one is above mistake ooo... ... So Ameen to the prayers...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Joeny(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
sleemoon:

N:B Add me up on bbmnFor ur Navy Past aptitude test questions <just for a token >
7F3441CA
How much is it Pls?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ojua2956(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls i had dat dssc 4 army wil start their application soon, pls wen really is d time? any one wit info
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JayFK(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Please, wanted to confirm. whats the actual length of service/contract for the Nigerian navy? when you are commissioned as dssc
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by viqueta(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2015
Congrats guys, I heard from a reliable source that the dssc form is out though it has not been made public but very soon it will. Good luck to all of us

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jameslord(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2015
Pls, what's the source of your information? Thanks

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BUSHHUNTER: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
The Navy Ssc and Dssc Form will be out this very month

Patiently waiting
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
The Navy Ssc and Dssc Form will be out this very month

Patiently waiting
source pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Anoruo(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2015
When is the form coming out?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2015
Omo see how peeps dey anticipate... Oga ooo.... Well i ll kip on saying it... Keep ur fingers crossed....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BUSHHUNTER: 10:11pm On May 01, 2015
bababububa:
source pls

From a top officer in the system
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wole6cool: 6:30am On May 02, 2015
please someone with national diploma can he apply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BUSHHUNTER: 8:32pm On May 02, 2015
wole6cool:
please someone with national diploma can he apply

Bro, the Navy recruitment for Trade and non trade which is meant for the O'level and ND candidates respectively is already far gone...I advice you to get the nigerian airforce form now asap which is for the ND and sec Sch cert holders take care
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2015
Patiently waiting for the form.. I heard it will be out after inauguration of the president elect.. Coz he need to reshuffle his cabinet including the Cheif of Naval Staff
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
sleemoon:

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2015
Burntcoal:

Sorry to say this, u r absolutely wrong abt the ssc criteria. The ssc n dssc criterias are meant for graduates such as BSc n HND n not for Waec holders. Tnx

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tosinfresh(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2015
Dssc!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tosinfresh(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2015
Spaco001:

Sorry to say this, u r absolutely wrong abt the ssc criteria. The ssc n dssc criterias are meant for graduates such as BSc n HND n not for Waec holders. Tnx

Correct

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Akerry(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2015
still waiting
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2el(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme