Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886965 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ifisluv(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Engrpj:

Nooo, is for those with 3:1. Can't you see it clearly written there
Nigerians sef

It's a simple question, I see no reason why u should be too childish to answer dt way... grow up ok! #peace

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by osobase01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
EssienUE:
Nairalanders... L-R pijay, Siraleeyu, EssienUE, 2muchopoTBdope, lolukeyz, elemhushny.
congrats gallants men!!...onward together
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2016
EssienUE:
Nairalanders... L-R pijay, Siraleeyu, EssienUE, 2muchopoTBdope, lolukeyz, elemhushny.

See the new subbies on blue rig as dem packer grin congrats guys, Permission to carry on?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks ya'all. There is alwaiz light at d end of the tunnel..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Morayoor(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
congrats am so happy for you am a female but want to be a naval officer too trying to register goodluck with ur endavours and I ray that God that favoured you will favour me too
pijay:
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by vladoz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello, please naira landers, I am a graduate with BSc. Geography and I am also very good in cartography and hydrography, can I apply in this NN DSSC under hydrography?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by buske(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
vladoz:
Hello, please naira landers, I am a graduate with BSc. Geography and I am also very good in cartography and hydrography, can I apply in this NN DSSC under hydrography?

Oga nawa oo... You see Job, you dey ask weda make you apply...

No.. No apply, call your village people make them come apply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by vladoz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
buske:

Lol...bro no be so na...just wan mk sure say on d day of screening mk I no regret na
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by samobaba4u(m): 4:42am On Oct 27, 2016
EssienUE:
congrats happy for u guys
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Folabimi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
pijay:

Please sir, is one who has been operated on for appendicitis medically fit to apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by petertaiwo0: 1:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Good day my people, I've B.Tech in Applied Physics with 2:2 grade and Msc Atmospheric Physics I want to apply under hydrography, Can I go ahead and apply since they said holders of First degree should have 2:1 but I am an Msc holder make I apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lebete3000: 3:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Siraleeyu:
Alhamdulillah......... The last time I post something here was roughly 8 months back and now am back again.............#POP #Saturday #NNC

DSSC ryt? Una no dey use any single gadget for there?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by buske(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2016
petertaiwo0:
Good day my people, I've B.Tech in Applied Physics with 2:2 grade and Msc Atmospheric Physics I want to apply under hydrography, Can I go ahead and apply since they said holders of First degree should have 2:1 but I am an Msc holder make I apply?
Oga read this clearly..

" .. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage."

It doesn't refer to first degree here as regards to second degree..rather, It refers to first degree here as regards to a HND.
So therefore. Any applicant with a first degree certificate.. Regardless of Msc... Should possess a minimum of 2.1

However, there's no harm in trying.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by petertaiwo0: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2016
buske:

Oga read this clearly..

" .. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage."

It doesn't refer to first degree here as regards to second degree..rather, It refers to first degree here as regards to a HND.
So therefore. Any applicant with a first degree certificate.. Regardless of Msc... Should possess a minimum of 2.1

Thank you Chairman i qualify M.sc pass first class or 2:1 even if i get 3rd class i go apply nothing baba God no fit do. moreover Bsc/Hnd is now equivalent, so as an holder of M.sc i go apply and i qualify.... they go even give me edge with my Msc and my social mobility. thank u
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lebete3000: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
buske:

Pls have you been able to eventually apply....Been trying to but still looking for where they put the "Register" we were told to click for registration...Can someone kindly put me through pls....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lebete3000: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
buske:

Oga read this clearly..

Pls have you been able to eventually apply....Been trying to but still looking for where they put the "Register" we were told to click for registration...Can someone kindly put me through pls....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by petertaiwo0: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
lebete3000:

Facing same difficulties
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Thomanad:
Thanks so much pijay and essien.I got the past questions and am very grateful.

Bro, i need ya help. Would be glad to hear you respond positively.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by samzyjay(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
@ thomanad pls kindly send me d past qustion too....to abiolaayeni50@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chibuikepeter: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please has anyone finally submitted and was able to print out the acknowledgement papers ?
My submit button is kinda not loading.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Anzabur(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
chibuikepeter:
Please has anyone finally submitted and was able to print out the acknowledgement papers ?
My submit button is kinda not loading.
I have applied successfully! Six print outs
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Anzabur(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Emyben:

Bro, i need ya help. Would be glad to hear you respond positively.
Hi good day brother. I have applied Navy dssc24 and I would like you to help send me some past questions on auwaluanzabur@yahoo.com and also add me on whatsapps group if there is 08065098079. Thanks and God bless!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Anzabur(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please house does anyone has an idea of how the questions look like? Is it secondary school English and maths plus current affairs or it also include A-level stuffs. The reason I ask is I want to develop a reading plan and timetable. You know no one can read everything so I want to see the feasibility of what I will read before the exams date.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
EssienUE:
Obong Owo, I sent a PM please
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Anzabur:
Hi good day brother. I have applied Navy dssc24 and I would like you to help send me some past questions on auwaluanzabur@yahoo.com and also add me on whatsapps group if there is 08065098079. Thanks and God bless!

Am looking for the same help. However, if you get the past questions before me. Please. emekabeny@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tboy243: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Emyben:

Am looking for the same help. However, if you get the past questions before me. Please. emekabeny@gmail.com

Yes ooo...same here ooo....I applied for sports, have 2.1 in human Kinetics. Please assist in telling us what to read and how else to prepare . Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tboy243: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please assist. I have applied under sports/PT. I have a 2.1 in Human Kinetics.I just need help on what I need to do and read in preparation for what lies ahead of me so as to be chosen. Thanks so much in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tboy243: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Probably som1 who knws about the Navy DSSC should help us in creating a whatapp group so we can be of assistance to 1 another.my number is 08067885620
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ifisluv(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls house, I need assistance. I can't submit and print pls help me
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tboy243:

Yes ooo...same here ooo....I applied for sports, have 2.1 in human Kinetics. Please assist in telling us what to read and how else to prepare . Thanks

Architecture here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme