Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

BEST Rating Platform-gej Vs BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BEST Rating Platform-gej Vs BUHARI (451 Views)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEST Rating Platform-gej Vs BUHARI by osile2012: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
[size=15pt]
I am sure some Nairalanders participated in the AIT polls which we later started hearing stories about.We need a platform that will enable us express oursellves and see the result immediately, right?

The election is near, and you have the opportunity to do your candidate a favor. You can support your candidate based on your rating and share the link to friends on FB and other social platforms to do the same. GEJITES its time to rate GEJ high and Rate Buhari low. Buharist, its time to Rate buhari high and GEJ low.

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS BELLOW.

1) click the link on my signature

2) On the home page you will see Both buhari and Gejs pic when you scroll down\

3) Click on either of their pics , fill the form to rate

4) After rating GEJ you can go back to the home page and click on Buhari to rate him

Note: you can only rate an item once a week. Once you finished rating you will see the result of the rating through a graph. You can refer your friends on this site to rate as well. You can also rate other Brands Products and People, by simply clicking the rate Brands,Products and People button at the top.

LETS GO THERE=========================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[/size]
Re: BEST Rating Platform-gej Vs BUHARI by mekaboy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
I av jst rated. Seems like one candidate is doing better than the other from the report i got after rating.
Re: BEST Rating Platform-gej Vs BUHARI by osile2012: 1:07am On Feb 02, 2015
[size=15pt]It is normal for one to lead. Guys keep rating. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: BEST Rating Platform-gej Vs BUHARI by osile2012: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=15pt]THE ELECTIONS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED KEEP RATING.[/size]
Re: BEST Rating Platform-gej Vs BUHARI by osile2012: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER KEEP RATING grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Closure Of All Betting Companies Imminent / To Vote Or Not To Vote / Obanikoro Threatens To Sue Sahara Reporters On Audio Recording, Ekiti Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.