Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (33184 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by ceo4eva: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
President Jonathan and his campaign team today hit Kaduna State for re-election rally. Turnout for the campaign rally was massive!

God Bless Nigeria!

Here are some photos from the PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kaduna State:

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by ceo4eva: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
More Photos...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by ceo4eva: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
More Pics...

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by ceo4eva: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Kaduna State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by orobs93(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Abeg I still wan confirm something for gej hit like for Buhari hit shares

378 Likes 228 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by englishmart(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
whoever thinks Jonathan is his problem should better have a rethink. He's actually Jonathan's problem

God bless me,
God bless CEO4Eva
God bless PEJ
God bless sambo
God bless kaduna people

God bless nigeria

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by olamonsor2: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rented crowd

28 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by ceo4eva: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:
whoever thinks Jonathan is his problem should better have a rethink. He's actually Jonathan's problem

God bless me,
God bless CEO4Eva
God bless PEJ
God bless sambo
God bless kaduna people

God bless nigeria
God Bless Us All...

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
olamonsor2:
Rented crowd
^^^Fear catch am

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by ceo4eva: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
olamonsor2:
Rented crowd
It's REAL bro!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by mrofficial(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Always colourful. One may even mistake it for Calabar festival.

Please compare these pictures to that of APC. We know where the masses belong.

#SaiBuhari

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Alphaoscar: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
APC is the party

Broom is the logo

Change is the slogan

Buhari/Osinbajo are the candidates!!!

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by englishmart(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
ceo4eva:

God Bless Us All...
amen and amen cool

15 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by lacasa: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pictures don't tell the story here

The PDP Kaduna campaign team got so desperate to the extent that they couldn't mobilize average Kaduna people to go to the rally point today.

There were free buses to transport people but no passengers willing.

They had to start promising 10k to people and begging them to wear the branded GEJ shirts and caps b4 entering, ironically, that even made matters worse cos even wt the 10k people ignored them and still said NO!.

I was so proud of my KD people today wallahi.

Even wt the 10k inducement, they were not moved and some were even threatening to beat up the agents if they didn't leave the area.

From Zaria to KD metropolis this was the case.

This people you see were mobilized from groups under the budgeted payroll of the PDP registered wt Ahmadu Ali's campaign organization.

#I am in KD today and an eye witness to this fact!.

GEJ/PDP r like enemies of the state in most parts of Kaduna.

Even the Governor and Vice-president who are from the state are fearful themselves after the events that followed during Sarki Shehu's anniversary a month back.

Kaduna is an APC stronghold!
Quote me anywhere

Sai Buhari kawai!

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Collynzo419: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ceo4ever

U forgot to post with JECboss handle

so i am helping you.

Nice pics

11 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
mrofficial:
Always colourful. One may even mistake it for Calabar festival.

Please compare these pictures to that of APC. We know where the masses belong.

#SaiBuhari
too much of green in a PDP rally indicates it was attended by PDP members Alone unlike APC's where you find common nigerians.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by naija2dabone(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
How long will take this post to get to the FP?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
This stadium is really empty

I expected a very massive mast climbing crowd as kaduna is the home sate of the VP - Samboribo

This must be a very big disappointment for Samboribobo and PDP and it confirms the assumed 90% votes for Buhari

Sai Buhari
CHANGE

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
mrofficial:
Always colourful. One may even mistake them for Calabar festival.

Abati, photoshops all the pictures before releasing it on twitter where Ceo4eva copies themfrom!

Why do pictures from other sources always appear to show scanty arena except the one taken and patterned by Abati??

The picture below is from APC presidential campaign in Kwara, compare with that of jonathan's today

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kd citizens are sly...they maybe with mr president in person..but change the story at the polls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Alphaoscar: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Change is the slogan in town now

14 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Alphaoscar: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Enough of foul air

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by mrofficial(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
eighTHREAD:
too much of green in a PDP rally indicates it was attended by PDP members Alone unlike APC's where you find common nigerians.

That's the case.

I hope they all don't die on the road due to motor accident.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Can't wait to vote for Buhari...GEJ is a failure

20 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Collynzo419: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Abati, photoshops all the pictures before releasing it on twitter where Ceo4eva copies themfrom!

Why do pictures from other sources always appear to show scanty arena except the one taken and patterned by Abati??

The picture below is from APC presidential campaign in Kwara, compare with that of jonathan's today

Thank you. Ur head dey there

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Princess2be(f): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

On a personal note, I've followed most of the pictures from PDP rallies. They all look real unlike ones from APC. Since the incident of Bonke crusade photo, I don't trust any pic from APC rallies. My observation though.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by DrWalter: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahha which of d stadium? Stop deceivin ppl...photoshop pic

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by alaoeri: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Watched it on AIT & smh for Jona the crowd is so scanty, poor reception for Jona, PDP will surely loose the northern states, honestly GEJ is a gonna.
Sai Buhari.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by jamace(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacasa:
Pictures don't tell the story here

The PDP Kaduna campaign team got so desperate to the extent that they couldn't mobilize average Kaduna people to go to the rally point today.

There were free busses to transport people but no passengers willing.

They had to start promising 10k to people and begging them to wear the branded GEJ shirts and caps b4 entering, ironically, that even made matters worse cos even wt the 10k people ignored them and still said NO!.

I was so proud of my KD people today wallahi.

Even wt the 10k inducement, they were not moved and some were even threatening to beat up the agents if they didn't leave the area.

From Zaria to KD metropolis this was the case.

This people you see were mobilized from groups under the budgeted payroll of the PDP registered wt Ahmadu Ali's campaign organization.

#I am in KD today and an eye witness to this fact!.

GEJ/PDP r like enemies of the state in most parts of Kaduna.

Even the Governor and Vic-president who are from the state are fearful themselves after the events that followed during Sarki Shehu's anniversary a month back.

Kaduna is an APC stronghold!
Quote me anywhere

Sai Buhari kawai!
So the crowd in that rally are Buhari cows?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by stebell(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pix don't tell lies. Ceo4eva, yu are doing a great job, don't mind these janja around dis thread like roaches.

Vote GEJ for Fresher Air
Vote Agbaje ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ end Tinubu's reign
Say No ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Buhari τ̲̅ђe illiterate

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by oluvick(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Alphaoscar:
APC is the party

Broom is the logo

Change is the slogan

Buhari/Osinbajo are the candidates!!!

Propaganda is their system of campaign.

Stealing is their symbol!

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters / Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.