Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,687 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists (26903 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by noblealuu: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Kreamie(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Reasons to vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Jabioro: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na only Koro see am..abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by tony1980: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please, let be peace in Nigeria

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit
http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
congrats obanikoro. your boys pelted gmb. that is a great achievement! someone please give him a nobel price.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by tony1980: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please, let there be peace across Nigeria

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit
http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by rukkyland(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
na today den dey throw stone? if there is any stoning at all..den it is d handwork of PDP.

sai buhari/Osinbajo.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Horlaarsco: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Goddex:
APC are a bunch of lying brats.

I learnt of Buhari's stoning from an eye witness who is also a colleague at the office. He warned us to use an alternative as angry youths who pelted stones at Buhari's convoy had a fierce confrontation with security agents.

How our media were made to maitain sealed lips only exposes how bias they are

lol...eye witness.. hearsay

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obanikoro don turn SaharaReporters abi na The Sun News Paper grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by raymond284(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
what's now his joy
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by tony1980: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please, let there be peace across Nigeria!

When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Sweetlemon(f): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
congrats obanikoro. your boys pelted gmb. that is a great achievement! someone please give him a nobel price.
Abi o! grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Tomtoma: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Burger01:
So? What if Buhari was stoned? That doesn't prevent me from casting my vote for him. Koro, your joblessness has turned you to town crier.. Get a job..

correct
na ur comment sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by presido4real: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obanikoro should go and get his money back from the boys he hired. Why is it that you are the only one that got to know about it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by galadima77(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
pishure of em.....or i don be leaf
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by MrNiceGuy5: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jabioro:
Na only Koro see am..abi?
He paid those who stoned him so that he can make a report on it. Useless koro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by idu1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
I know, if the general was stoned. It could ve been a bloody battle. Cos Apc support was all over lagos yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Emmahunk(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=lumdy post=30303283][/quote]

It indeed unbelievable that GMB was stoned at Lagos and AIT, NTA and VON have not made jingles out of it. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by meImyself(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Until u change d way u think,u can't change d way u live. Change is what we need in 9ja area.........LOBATAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Bdemmy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Beehshorp:
Whether dem stone am or dem no stone am we shall vote the peoples
choice

Gej till buhari agrees to debate

The debate should hold at LTV then.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by kuzee(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hell is real
Heaven is real..
if you die you cross one path Road to eternity forever.

whether you believe it or not. you can't escape it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
14 days from today grin

I might not attend my lectures just to follow the elections smiley
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacasa:
Is it the same Lagos that I saw people defying the showers of blessingsgrin to stilll come out and welcome the people's General?

Issorait!....

#GMB till Koro becomes Lagos Governor

Bros
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by chibobo121: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
3 things re involved here. 1 obanikoro is obsessed wit buari or 2 obanikoro is hiding in the buari campaign rally or 3 obanikoro odered d stoning of buari and was asured dat d asignment was succesful

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by makzeze: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obanikoro sponsored it.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
you are a bloody liar
d problem with us in africa is Dt we believe in dm say,by the time you ask your source he will equally tell you dt he heard from anoda person and the circle of rumour continues. if you so believed ur source. ..tell him to produce d pik evidence. At least we saw the pik of gej stoning in different part of the country. I repeat....gmb was neva stoned. bloody and stupid liar dt accept rumour without enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gej till the last drop of my blood
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Stone80(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pictures or video of the incident pls or we do not believe
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by appini: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Some aggrieved youths will soon come out with a press statement accusing Tinubu for not carrying them along during the preparation for the Lagos presidential rally.

Buhari is used to stoning at political rallies since the days of Timi Silva in Bayelsa state..
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by RAO1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
pix nko?...obaniKORO, she o se oju e KOREA
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
nairalanders will be shouting sai buhari nd get 300 likes nd above

na una cheap likes go make buhari win?

ABI NAIRALAND EVEN GET REACH 2 MILLION USERS angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ken Saro-Wiwa's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Fashola Inspecting Housing Projects In Abuja (Photos) / Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.