Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React (21281 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React / I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by notoriousbabe: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na because dem know say baba peace too dey shack ogogoro dat is why dem dey call for this test o. He no fit try am
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by filebe777: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
nwabekeyi101:
lolzzzz

This must be True..Their type is always loud.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by rukkyland(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
madness per seconds as d election draws near.. nothing wey person no go hear..what has liver test gat to do with d state of d economy? after liver test..what next? brain test?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by Labayi96(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kai nigeria politics if pdp no de plan 2 do something then dem de look 4 somebody result now na liver test bt i wan ask 1 question wld investigate d stewardship of ameachi as governor @ d end na poor nigerian go pay 4 dis comedy show
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by nattyboi9(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
If GEJ get liver corrupt people wey sabotage him govt for dey jail now

shey...no b lie mani.... Buhari ?..4 wetin nah ?...no b quarrel jare o...imagine dis

Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by samguru(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol, Dino you are just on point,GEJ is suffering from grin not only his liver but also his kidney is damaged cos d man drinks 100% of alcohol everyday.

Jona, please leave cos u too may die in office and one of your staunch supporters said Nigeria is tired of state burial.
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by babamadiba(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
tonte:
Dino Melaye should take a mental health test since he is an expert in beating his wife up
and fayose too cos I also learnt he beats his wife.
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by akinsadeez(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dino melaye is like the APC version of fayose. They are both glorified thugs and they are both brainless.
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by Caseless: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari will surely fail the test...
He looks too sickly, Yaradua looked even more healthier than Buhari looks now even though he had Acute pericadiatis.
even b4 2011 , it is a general knowledge to all of us that gej has liver problem.
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by tonte(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Possibly but it's not public knowledge so it's hard to pin that on him...but this fool has his linen in public

babamadiba:
and fayose too cos I also learnt he beats his wife.
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by Anglovel: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
ArchEnemy:
undecided liver test?
Why not subject them to IQ test or to a lie detector
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by Ilemona93(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Smart adeyemi not you dino a fighter you disgrace kogitez smart make us anywhere
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Funny but the TRUTH. Kainkain don finish im liver.

Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by nwabekeyi101: 5:33am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
nzeadachie:
AND TRY TO ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO DISVIRGIN HER, AND YOU CAN EVEN ASK HER IF SHE NEVER GO TO BED WITH ANOTHER MAN SINCE SHE MARRIED WITH YOUR FATHER, YOU THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW HER VERY WELL?
[/s]

The village wh.ore you call a mother is useless. She was gang ra..ped by all men in your community hence she give birth to a useless dingbat like you. Her smeling c.unt reeks of foul smell that can kill all the fish in the ocean, she is a disgrace to womanhood and deserve to be stoned to death. Go kill your cursed mother before she infect your little brother she bang daily. I.diat

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by nzeadachie: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2015
nwabekeyi101:
[s][/s]

The village wh.ore you call a mother is useless. She was gang ra..ped by all men in your community hence she give birth to a useless dingbat like you. Her smeling c.unt reeks of foul smell that can kill all the fish in the ocean, she is a disgrace to womanhood and deserve to be stoned to death. Go kill your cursed mother before she infect your little brother she bang daily. I.diat

Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by sunsplash99(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
ArchEnemy:
undecided liver test?
Why not subject them to IQ test or to a lie detector
IQ test GEJ = clueless
Lie detector test GEJ= He has no shoes

#sai baba
#sai buhari
Re: Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React by raziboi(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
fayemisuccess:

LOL. I AM 100PERCENT REAL & I AM MAKING MY LEGAL CASH ONLINE/OFFLINE. BUT MIND YOU; NOT EVERYONE WILL BE RICH. NO MATTER THE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE WORLD; WE WILL STILL HAVE DOUBTING THOMAS. I GUESS U'RE NOT PART OF THEM.

c ya coconut head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff Testing A Motorcycle When He Was Governor (Photo) / Atiku Framed Obasanjo Over The Years – Presidency Sources / HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.