Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (57584 Views)

Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2015
kingthreat:

The world cannot be the way you want it. How about the ones that had their dowry paid but still receive regular beatings by the dowry payer?

Thanks alot, most Nigerian ladies are the ones condemning other ladies and stigmatising them.Please it's not a size fits all.Let God judge whom he please. There are ladies doing far worst than having a baby out of wedlock
So is she meant to abort the foetus or force him to Marry her to save face.it's this mentality that allow women to be stuck in an abusive and loveless marriage because they don't want to be judged. Life is not black or white.God knows why things happen the way they happen. CONGRATS OLAMIDE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by dataplus87(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2015
2015 Year of Bounty Surprise... Awoon Goons e ti po,Badoo
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by dataplus87(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Baba Badoo Junior... Now Join league with Wizkid and the likes,Davido's too on the way...the guy will port it with twins .lol grin grin
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Spydamannn(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2015
Lakayanah:
This new trend is it civilization? People not bothering to get married before making babies or is it a sign of the world coming to an end.
just live and let live
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by herald9: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
congratz to them...

I thought cute Sarimah yaf left NL for goodembarassed
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Sarimah(f): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2015
herald9:

I thought cute Sarimah yaf left NL for goodembarassed
bad belle
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Raiders: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2015
alobam1:
.. This isnt poor Man mentality bro..This is about giving your child the best if you can afford it..The boy would automatically have dual citizenship..Naija and Yankee pali..Is there anything bad in that?Noo..I wish and pray to have my Kids abroad..
The most important thing in life is hard work. There are poor people in Yankee just like there are poor people in Nigeria. You will see US citizens sleeping on the streets and begging for a money. I once lived in Yankee for 3 years. Just because someone has a Yankee citizen doesn't make him better than people with Nigerian citizens. We need to stop that mentality of believing that because a child has a Yankee citizen he is set for life. Rather you should train your child to be hard working and focus with his life weather he is born in Yankee or in Nigeria. There are people making it Yankee just like there are people making it in Nigeria. What matter is hard work.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by herald9: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
bad belle

Is that your coming back slogan? angry

Well...welcome back... happy new year
happy new month

hope you won't be going nowhere anymoresmiley
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Kennedymac(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
but linda ikeji posted about the pregnancy last time if you all can remember and badoo didn't have none of it ...

----KING EBUKA'S BLOG
last yr Linda ikeji said it bt olamide called it lies from the pit of hell he even insulted her by calling her olosho bt 2015 he now has a son, Linda ikeji is the best blogger in naija believe it or leave wat she sees sitting down others can't see it even if they climb the highest mountain

5 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by eyinjuege: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2015
silverdam:
But why did Olamide called Linda Ikeji "Olosi" when she reported the news last year? Shame on him for denying the news in the first place.

Being a father is a good thing anyway but I just loathe people having child out of wedlock, its so irresponsible...

My Babymama
My Babadaddy

SMH!!!

Some people don't believe a piece of paper or the ceremony defines their love.With responsible partners, children can still be raised in a healthy sane environment. Society has placed so much expectations on us as individuals. Its great if couples can tie the knot before having children but if they don't want to, it doesn't mean they are irresponsible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by suxes2005(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2015
silverdam:
But why did Olamide called Linda Ikeji "Olosi" when she reported the news last year? Shame on him for denying the news in the first place.

Being a father is a good thing anyway but I just loathe people having child out of wedlock, its so irresponsible...

My Babymama
My Babadaddy

SMH!!!

I think you need to cut em some slack. What works for you might not work for everybody. Must you go thru the white men's way before you know you're married?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Abbey2sam(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..

I really wish that women would step up and stop allowing themselves to be used by men.

If he wants a baby, he should pay your dowry first.

as you never see celeb way go use your womb nah
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Stupi*d. Imitating the hollywood wayward lifestyle.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by ElekeNtioba: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..

I really wish that women would step up and stop allowing themselves to be used by men.

Babydaddy tinz..

I really wish that men would step up and stop allowing themselves to be used as sperm donors.

If she wants a baby, she should wait to get married first.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Kentrasso(f): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2015
Abbey2sam:

as you never see celeb way go use your womb nah

And these celebs, they're not human beings?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Optional2(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Even muslim girls 2 dy b babymama i tink say na only christain girls dy b babymama. Aisha so ur papa mallam allow u born pikin 4 person were em no marry u give. Na wa ooo every male celebrity in naija get Babymama nd dy r all proud of it.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Kennedymac:
last yr Linda ikeji said it bt olamide called it lies from the pit of hell he even insulted her by calling her olosho bt 2015 he now has a son, Linda ikeji is the best blogger in naija believe it or leave wat she sees sitting down others can't see it even if they climb the highest mountain

actually some bloggers carried it first . Linda was like the third person to carry the news . Linda got better with time , the old wines are the best . When you are big , news drop at ur feet .

Different sources will like to tell Linda first about a news , cos shez got the traffic . So the sitting and climbing thingy is because she's popular . Bloggers like laila and miss petite dey carry news first before I see am for her blog , but because shez popular she takes the credit .

Laila dey try sha , mother of three , banker , yet her blog gets top stories ...you have to give her some credit too .

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by scholarben: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2015
TIME FOR MOBILE MARKETERS

I will give u access to complete Nigerian phone numbers categorised into 36 different states in Nigeria including fct for a token of #2500
Chat me on whatsapp @0816539fourtyfiftyone
political party members act fast
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by edgecution(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
but linda ikeji posted about the pregnancy last time if you all can remember and badoo didn't have none of it ...

----KING EBUKA'S BLOG
. check your facts. Linda reported Pregnancy in March last year. That was 11 months ago. Linda was lying. Not possible to report pregnancy 11 months ago and give birth in January 31 2015.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by edgecution(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

actually some bloggers carried it first . Linda was like the third person to carry the news . Linda got better with time , the old wines are the best . When you are big , news drop at ur feet .

Different sources will like to tell Linda first about a news , cos shez got the traffic . So the sitting and climbing thingy is because she's popular . Bloggers like laila and miss petite dey carry news first before I see am for her blog , but because shez popular she takes the credit .

Laila dey try sha , mother of three , banker , yet her blog gets top stories ...you have to give her some credit too .

I actually expected you to research the date Linda broke false news . You all talking as if it was 6 months ago. Linda carried it March 2014. She definitely cannot be pregnant in March. Olamide was right. Linda lied.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by anishe(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2015
why did he decide to have the baby in Nigeria? Cant he go to the US and have the baby there! just thinking.

Nigeria is the worst place for a baby to be born in 2015 or is he/she not a celebrity?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2015
AWWWWWWWWW Badoo don score!nice one#sweet baby.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Sarimah(f): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2015
herald9:

Is that your coming back slogan? angry

Well...welcome back... happy new year
happy new month

hope you won't be going nowhere anymoresmiley
same to u

ain't going nowhere smiley

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by ichommy(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2015
edgecution:

I actually expected you to research the date Linda broke false news . You all talking as if it was 6 months ago. Linda carried it March 2014. She definitely cannot be pregnant in March. Olamide was right. Linda lied.

wow ... didn't notice .. thanks though ... but badoo reacted like he would never have a kid outside wedlock
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by gentleexponent1(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Story4 dy gods shocked
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by gradeA(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2015
20pounds:
Women keep becoming baby mamas every day. lipsrsealed

Congrats to them.

So do guys too.

It takes 2 to tangle afterall..
No need condeming any gender, make all
Of us just dey get sense joor.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by tosin1960(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Congrat badoo
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by hensben(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by agrovick(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2015
MZdamola:
How does this reduce my headache?#sick#
Move closer, let me plank your head and let's see if your headache goes away
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Hallmark08(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Cograts on the arrival of youngest erikinna
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by LewisO: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
"Congrat" cool
Hope he stick to his wife, and the wife stick to him too! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) / New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.