Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (57583 Views)

Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by phatlytall(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
but linda ikeji posted about the pregnancy last time if you all can remember and badoo didn't have none of it ...

----KING EBUKA'S BLOG
...... I think Linda ikeji said he has delivered a a bouncing baby boy not pregnant.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by marieolae(f): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok....
So when is he gonna put a ring on it?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by unmask: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
silverdam:
But why did Olamide called Linda Ikeji "Olosi" when she reported the news last year? Shame on him for denying the news in the first place.

Being a father is a good thing anyway but I just loathe people having child out of wedlock, its so irresponsible...

My Babymama
My Babadaddy

SMH!!!
what's the irresponsibility there? Does getting married and having kids make a father more responsible? Responsibility is coined from responsible.... He has accepted his child.... So he is responsible
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by alobam1: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Raiders:
The most important thing in life is hard work. There are poor people in Yankee just like there are poor people in Nigeria. You will see US citizens sleeping on the streets and begging for a money. I once lived in Yankee for 3 years. Just because someone has a Yankee citizen doesn't make him better than people with Nigerian citizens. We need to stop that mentality of believing that because a child has a Yankee citizen he is set for life. Rather you should train your child to be hard working and focus with his life weather he is born in Yankee or in Nigeria. There are people making it Yankee just like there are people making it in Nigeria. What matter is hard work.
. Of course..We have poor people everywhere.America included..However getting him a US passport at birth would also go a long way..The boy gonna be a citizen of both Countries..Yankee and Naija.Best of both Worlds..Currently America is the World Power and it would remain so for a long time to come..So there nothing bad in it if he can do it my broda..
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by azimibraun: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Abeg what is Baaaadoo about Olamide? who annointed him Baddo; him or the streets?

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by homesteady(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
edgecution:

I actually expected you to research the date Linda broke false news . You all talking as if it was 6 months ago. Linda carried it March 2014. She definitely cannot be pregnant in March. Olamide was right. Linda lied.

You stated that she broke the news in March last year, so from march to this January is how many months? is it not less than 10 months?
how many months is a woman supposed to carry her baby? is it not less than 10 months?
So what are you saying?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by katerine7(f): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
but linda ikeji posted about the pregnancy last time if you all can remember and badoo didn't have none of it ...

----KING EBUKA'S BLOG
he got angry because she has neva posted anytin abt his music or try to promote it on her blog,but wen she heard of d pregnancy she was d first to post
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by simdam500(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
MZdamola: How does this reduce my headache?#sick#

Pele jawe wink

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by StillDeoye(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
congrats 2 him... Okunrin Ogun!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Funjosh(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Congratulated me in advancements boddoo
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by simdam500(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
googlepikin: thunder wey go fire any guy wey wan use my sister do babymama still dey do press up. don ready. E dey wait make he think am and strike am to death

Naa wetin u for talk be that!
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by xtervaganza(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

----KING EBUKA'S BLOG
and what's that barren tranny's cup of tea with that?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by BlackLeopard(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Congratz to new parents and all the blessings in the world to the baby. grin
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by jaydee87(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
silverdam:
But why did Olamide called Linda Ikeji "Olosi" when she reported the news last year? Shame on him for denying the news in the first place.

Being a father is a good thing anyway but I just loathe people having child out of wedlock, its so irresponsible...

My Babymama
My Babadaddy

SMH!!!
simply to protect his name....
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by MZdamola(f): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
simdam500:

Pele jawe wink
Thanks d
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by MZdamola(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
agrovick:

Move closer, let me plank your head and let's see if your headache goes away
Sighs#
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by CallMeBIRA(f): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
By this time last month,twas 'HappyNewYear'.
Today it's 'HappyNewMonth'
Around same time next month,twill be 'CongratsGoodluck'

...Lest I 4get,Congrats,Olamide.
We are supposed to congratulate Olamide and Aisha on the birth of their child and not talk about politics idiot#use your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
congrats ooo welcoming the pikin to life
papa take care of mama and pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
We are supposed to congratulate Olamide and Aisha on the birth of their child and not talk about politics idiot#use your head
Who's diz one? Now lemme sound a note of warning to u,next time u see my post,dnt u eva quote me IF you have notin relevant to say.Rubbish!.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by halix239(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
zaragal:
The other thread says bukunmi okeowo tonia. Dis one say adebunmi aisha suleiman abeg hw many name she get? grin

im sure her name is bukunmi okeowo tonia not the other way round
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by abdulkayus(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
suxes2005:

I think you need to cut em some slack. What works for you might not work for everybody. Must you go thru the white men's way before you know you're married?

So have dey gone thru African way before havin a child out of wedlock?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by CallMeBIRA(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Who's diz one? Now lemme sound a note of warning to u,next time u see my post,dnt u eva quote me IF you have notin relevant to say.Rubbish!.
See me see this NFA,get a life and stop publicizing negativity
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
See me see this NFA,get a life and stop publicizing negativity
Smh,u dnt worth a word from me. Just gerroff my sight. *kicks her away*
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by agrovick(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
MZdamola:

Sighs#
Pele, so ti logun?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by MzQueen(f): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin
zaragal:
The other thread says bukunmi okeowo tonia. Dis one say adebunmi aisha suleiman abeg hw many name she get? grin
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by MZdamola(f): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
agrovick:

Pele, so ti logun?
No I'm waiting for ur plank on my head undecided
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by CallMeBIRA(f): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Smh,u dnt worth a word from me. Just gerroff my sight. *kicks her away*
See me see this senseless lame asshole,instead of finding solution to your problem,you keep taking your frustration out on people,jump into the lagoon if you are tired of life#learner
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
See me see this senseless lame asshole,instead of finding solution to your problem,you keep taking your frustration out on people,jump into the lagoon if you are tired of life#learner
*kicks her into the lagoon*
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
*kicks her into the lagoon*
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by agrovick(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
MZdamola:

No I'm waiting for ur plank on my head undecided
Hahaha, ori bibe ko ni Ogun ori fifo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.