Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari (3550 Views)

Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip / Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. / Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by vugoo: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
BUHARI IS THE CHANGE WE DON'T NEED - MOHAMMED ABACHA

1.I have never seen any school built in his name.

2.I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.

3.There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him.

4.I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders led the campaign for immunization.

5.No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

6.Asides form doing nothing for others,

7.He has not even improved himself since his exit from office.

8.No book written, no memos, no lectures, nothing!

9.The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on BBC Hausa Station.

10. He never championed for a University in his state

11. Nor has he ever been involved in any kind of development program to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.

12. His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura,

13. Yet they say he can change Nigeria.

14, Not even a has he shared footstuffs to the wretcheds in His Villa

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Flets: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
I agree with content but source?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Now to the buharetardians. Is buhari still the change we need? Riddle me that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmmmm Abacha 's son we suffer sote
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by appini: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari you see yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by roigr2012: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
I wonder what else Mohammed Abacha wants. Has he forgotten the Universities and books donated by PTF to northern schools and universities while Buhari was the Chairman of that agency. Let us hear word and stop trying to "darken counsel with words without knowledge".

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by akmusty(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's quite unfortunate that pple like muhammad a Bach can come out tickle GMB. ,but my response to dat will be for another day. The only thing I will tell A Bach a boy is to use is head that a true human,responsible. ,reliable and transparent leader don't do for pple because they are close to him or her but generalise thing.abacha should confirm from ministry of finance how much GMB Is contributing to Nigeria purse to be used in betterment of Nigeria on monthly basis.im sure his father can't do dat dats why he stole our well and dashing us cup of water to say thank you.God will punish all leader dat has given us bitter pills deliberately in this nation
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by focus7: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tonylyte:
Now to the buharetardians. Is buhari still the change we need? Riddle me that.
even at that, we still need Buhari to remove mr corruption from power.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
focus7:
Let him remove corrupt persons like tinubu, el-rufai, lai-muhammed, amaechi et all from his team first. Charity begins at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by talktimi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
akmusty:
It's quite unfortunate that pple like muhammad a Bach can come out tickle GMB. ,but my response to dat will be for another day. The only thing I will tell A Bach a boy is to use is head that a true human,responsible. ,reliable and transparent leader don't do for pple because they are close to him or her but generalise thing.abacha should confirm from ministry of finance how much GMB Is contributing to Nigeria purse to be used in betterment of Nigeria on monthly basis.im sure his father can't do dat dats why he stole our well and dashing us cup of water to say thank you.God will punish all leader dat has given us bitter pills deliberately in this nation
how can you call Abacha a thief when Buhari said otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
talktimi:
how can you call Abacha a thief when said otherwise
Hahaha, i spot the sarcasm. Abacha did not steal from nigerian govt-buhari.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by sherrylo: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
fake news

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Chigold101(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
focus7:
GMB is not clean. Dirty rag cant make a dirty floor clean. If GMB is clean he would have told us that he went to secondary school but didnt pass his WAEC, we would have understood it & accept him like that as the law didnt say one must pass. Than telling the whole world lies. If GMB truely went to USA war college with qualifications he should tell the USA war college to send the photo copies of his documents with them.

What i am saying is that GMB is highly corrupt but has not gotten the real power to steal our money. Once hebecomes the president (GOD FORBID), he will steal more than Abacha (GMB said Abacha didnt steal anyway).

I have seen the above post before but idoubt if it is from Abacha‘s son.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
focus7:
e corrupt pass your papa? no offence! talk true please. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by johncreek: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Like Father Like Son.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by akinsadeez(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Considering the amount Abacha stole from Nigeria some of which remains unrecovered till today I am not in the least bit surprised that Abacha's son doesn't want Buhari to be president. He will always support a president that says 'how much did Jim Nwobodo 'stole'?, a president that believes that ordinary stealing is different from corruption. In any normal country considering the history of his father, Mohammed should not even be able to come out in public and talk at all but in Nigeria anything goes.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by FastShipping: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lie! Why these PD.Pigs like to lie? Where did Abacha son say this? This is the same way they claimed Soyinka endorsed Jonathan before Wole Soyinka said he did not do that. This is the same way they claimed Shagari blast Buhari and Shagari family debunked it.

These PDP need to stop the lies. Jonathan won't win this election. It's over!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
But why is he that Buhari does not own any enterprise whether profitable or non-profitable outside of Government? why?

This man has nothing to give to society
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by FastShipping: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
sherrylo:
fake news
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
talktimi:
how can you call Abacha a thief when Buhari said otherwise

lol
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 01, 2015
ChNge? Sometimes when these apc e-warriors type change change change, i get confused. Is it the change u collect back after buying something. Cuz buhari doesnt come close to being d change we need in naija
Godblessnaijagod bles s gej

God bless naija
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 01, 2015
"No book or memo written by GMB" Chai, former head of state, after 73 years of the privilege of life by Allah. GMB must be intellectually lazy
Re: Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari by o42austino(m): 5:49am On Feb 01, 2015
roigr2012:
I wonder what else Mohammed Abacha wants. Has he forgotten the Universities and books donated by PTF to northern schools and universities while Buhari was the Chairman of that agency. Let us hear word and stop trying to "darken counsel by words without knowledge".
PTF is Abacha brain child and his the one that came up with the blue print,he just appointed GMB to man it,so all the credit shld go to Gen.Abacha not GMB, do u give credit to an employee or the Employer that Employed him/her?.

(1) (Reply)

Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! / Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe / Girl Gets Raped Second Time After Police Use Her To Try To Catch Her Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.