Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari (1237 Views)

Jonathan Finally Reveals Nigeria’s Worth Before Handing Over To Buhari / APC - Jonathan Handing Over Nation In Deep Crisis - The Punch / Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by Rotjijatau(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
I just stumbled on this pics and i decided to share it with you guys...... What do you think

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by delishpot: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin make we dey look dey go. Who knows, this dream may come to pass
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by jamex93(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
even for dream it can't fit happen.......I wish d poster watches the real man behind the mask, he wouldn't HV posted this trash
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by RotrEmmanuel: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rotjijatau:
I just stumbled on this pics and i decided to share it with you guys...... What do you think
is like u were deflowered last night

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Effect of excess intake of some un-wanted grasses..
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
BUHARI;sir, can I hand over my note?I'm tired, let me rest peacefully sir!
JONATHAN; e say?! ehn
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by jars9: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
One of Thiefnibu crack dealer on the loose
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
is like u were deflowered last night
very true sir! LOL
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by Mathini(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
You forgot to show the black maria that will take the clueless man to kuje prison. Cuz the $20billion can not go like that.... Nice job sha
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Handing Over To Buhari by GBTYO: 2:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Picture of Buhari when Tinubu tells Buhari he lost and that he needs his money back.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Pbhe2ltmjCs/Uj2GseE3n-I/AAAAAAAAmIo/LOZcP7oX7S0/s1600/buha.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

ALAAFIN Of Oyo Donates 20 Motorbikes To APC,Rides One As An Example(Pics) / Jega's Press Conference On Elections Date Postponed / Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.