Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Let Vote Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Vote Jonathan (437 Views)

Let's Vote For Our 2015 Most-customer-friendly Bank / Biafra Or Nigeria. Let's Vote. / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Vote Jonathan by aniarizona: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ is a man who have the passion to transformed our our country by 1> Established of Nigeria sovereign wealth fund. 2> special bail out to Bank. 3>. Establishment of the asset management company of Nigeria. 4> Strengthening the Nigeria Capital market. 5> Inclusive growth & job creation. 6> Infrastructure concession regulatory commission. 7> #10 billion revolving fund with the urban development Bank for procurement of mass busses. 8> The Nigeria incentive based risk sharing agriculture lending. GEJ carry GO!!!

Re: Let Vote Jonathan by egift(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
So he can completely steal what is left in Nigeria? God forbid - tufiakwa!

All we want is Change, Sai Buhari.
Re: Let Vote Jonathan by Adminisher: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jonathan that permitted Chad to bomb and invade Nigerian towns?. God forbid.Maybe it is in your culture to put a weak man as leader, it is not in mine. All these lies you wrote crediting Jonathan was done buy Ngozi Iweala and a few other ministers, he was only asked to sign. His real job is defence and security first and he has proven to be a born failure there. You can go and thumb print him if you like ...your generation have my sympathy anyway so much has been stolen from you and you don't know.. but me I don't want that man near any seat of government again not even Ekeremor LGA.
Re: Let Vote Jonathan by kestolove95(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
My prayer now is for gej to be able to win. Otueke oo..
Re: Let Vote Jonathan by stepone(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2015
@Op's, u are still dreaming?

(1) (Reply)

Gej$gmb Supporters! What Will You Do ,if Dis Happens To You? / Let Wait / Ihedioha Tacks Okorocha On 6.6bn Meant For Ngor Okpala In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.