Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Prayers For You This Month - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayers For You This Month (370 Views)

Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayers For You This Month by pstyoung(m): 3:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Beloved, Welcome to a new Month. This month, you shall see, experience the Hand of God upon your life. In your marriage, business, job, health, academics, finances, over your children, you shall see the Hand of God. Why? Ecclesiastes 2:24 There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God. Therefore, receive every good thing you desire this month in Jesus name because it is from God in Jesus name. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2015/01/happy-new-month.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prayers For You This Month by chinedu202000(m): 3:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Ameeeen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Humble Beginning. / Journey Through The Bible. / How To Be A Good Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.