Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,848 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode (748 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha Campaign For Akinwumi Ambode In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03am On Feb 01, 2015
THE governorship candidate of All
Progressive Congress (APC) in Lagos
State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, has
predicted the end of the administration of
President Goodluck Jonathan next month,
saying the presidential election on
February 14 points to a new dawn for
Nigeria under the leadership of General
Muhammadu Buhari, the APC Presidential
candidate.
Ambode spoke at the presidential rally of
his party, which was held at the Teslim
Balogun Stadium, Surulere, on Friday.
In a statement signed by his Director of
Media and Communications, Mr. Steve
Ayorinde, the APC governorship candidate
said the message from Nigerians is to
vote in a new government at the federal
level, while maintaining the continuity of
excellence that Lagos State has witnessed
in the past decade.
Ambode’s speech at the occasion, where
he was formally presented with the party
flag reads thus: “ever since Nigeria’s
independence in 1960, there has never
been any time that Nigerians and
democracy been so united than this
moment. I am, predicting, and
announcing, the end of Jonathan’s
administration come February 14, 2015.
“This is the message from all Nigerians
who are tired of transformation without
motion. But we want continuity in Lagos.
The last 16 years have witnessed an
irreversible growth and development of
Lagos State. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
commenced the giant strides in 1999,
laying a solid foundation for Governor
Babatunde Fashola (SAN), which he has
actualised till date.
“In our party’s tradition of excellence, I
assure all Lagosians that I will continue in
that tradition of excellence that we are
known for. Lagos will work for all of us.
We must keep Lagos working. It is all
about cognate experience. We do not
want trial and error in Lagos. There is no
room for experiment. tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/28296-i-predict-the-end-of-jonathan-s-administration-ambode
Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by Johnnyessence(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Gej will be d first democracy President that will be defeated in d throne.

1 Like

Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by dayo23(f): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2015
Sai buhari joor

1 Like

Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by dunkem21(m): 6:16am On Feb 01, 2015
I want to talk to you, Ambode ..Why? ..Because I know you are on Nairaland.

You have not clearly shown us why we should vote for your washed candidate as a president. Before now, I notice that you place your adverts side by side with Buhari's on nairaland; but since the certificate saga blew open, you have chosen to go solo with your adverts and campaign.

I understand that you don't want to be associated with a failure but it will be the height of hypocrisy for you to recommend to us who you and the world have rejected.

We will start taking you serious if your adverts here on NL stars and tags Buhari's picture.

Welcome to February.

2 Likes

Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by nerodenero: 6:21am On Feb 01, 2015
The other one had no shoes, many voted out of sentiments and 6yrs on,we are worse than before.

In desperation to vote out the shoeless dude,the other desperate polithiefcians brought the Gambari and all I hear is 'He will,He shall,I will'.The message is clear that he is the new 'messiah'.Many will vote as usual based on sentiments.

For me, the shoeless and the messiah have nothing to offer and hope the 2019 election would bring about the much desired change!
Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by fitzmayowa: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2015
When did ambode turn prophet that he is predicting the end of GEJ...I would rather have him predict his own future and leave nigerians to decide the fate of GEJ in 13 days time...

He should focus on winning the governorship election in lagos, which is not 100% certain he will win...

2 Likes

Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by Redoil: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Forging/faking certificate to aspire to the highest position with threat of violence if rejected is now a serious business in nigeria.
Methink people whose first names ended in U should be allow to go scot free whenever they are caught.
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.buhari/osibanjo.com and win urself a poosh car.

2 Likes

Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by clevvermind(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Ambode must be sick like buhari. i predict the end of his political career this month.

2 Likes

Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by clevvermind(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
When did ambode turn prophet that he is predicting the end of GEJ...I would rather have him predict his own future and leave nigerians to decide the fate of GEJ in 13 days time...

He should focus on winning the governorship election in lagos, which is not 100% certain he will win...
the end of his political career is this month.

4 Likes

Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by M4gunners: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2015
See this id1ot talking rubbish instead of him to concentrate on him and Agbaje.

1 Like

Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by fitzmayowa: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2015
clevvermind:
the end of his political career is this month.

Well that is for lagosians to decide...
Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by Bifwoli: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Lol,Ambode will predict about end of GEJ's reign but can't predict when thieves will hit his own house.
Re: I Predict The End Of Jonathan’s Administration —akinwumi Ambode by clevvermind(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Well that is for lagosians to decide...
yea. lagosians should end his career.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N6.87trn Stolen From Nigeria Yearly — AU Report / Ambode Calls Agbaje in Intern. / US, Borno State Residents Upset By Delayed Nigeria Vote - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.