Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Who Is Allowing Islamization Of Nigeria- Read And Be Wise! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Allowing Islamization Of Nigeria- Read And Be Wise! (471 Views)

Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman / Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Allowing Islamization Of Nigeria- Read And Be Wise! by wisdompraise(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2015
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
Re: Who Is Allowing Islamization Of Nigeria- Read And Be Wise! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Ta!...
Re: Who Is Allowing Islamization Of Nigeria- Read And Be Wise! by crownprince102: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2015
wisdompraise:
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
Modify your post when you 've upgrade your thinking faculty...... Stop spreading lies, John Oyegun is APC national chairman. Why don't you mention the likes of Osibanjo, Oyinlola, Oyegun, Fayemi, Amaechi, Okorocha, Peterside, Nda- Isiah, etc. Are they all planning to convert to islam. Please think like a civilized man not like a african lay-man

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allowing Islamization Of Nigeria- Read And Be Wise! by Princecalm(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Op, why not open a pot before concluding what is inside.

(1) (Reply)

The Devil On A Two-Day Working Visit To Maiduguri / Fayose Makes U-turn, Pays Teachers outstanding Salaries / Breaking: Bombs Rock Three Rivers Courts, JUSUN Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.