Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? (1973 Views)

Is It Compulsory For Me To Pay Tithe As A Student From My Small Allowance? / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Timoleon(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2015
My curiousity was pricked again this morning when i read a comment on a thread about Olamide becoming a baby daddy. The commentator thought it was an irresponsible thing to do as they were not married. Personally i think Gods initial plan was for man to live like the animals and procreate just like they do. Genesis(creation of man) has no record of God instructing Adam to marry Eve yet he instructed them to multiply. I think the only reason other animals dont bother about good and evil is because they didnt eat from the forbidden tree and as such, continue to live in Gods original plan. My curiousity is thus: if marriage was not in the template of creation(God's original plan), is it really Compulsory?
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2015
The mind of the youth of this days is clouded with fantasy. This is what I always tell my gal. You could believe in all those 'karimi' shiiiit but senses of things should not be lost.

Who told you guys that marriage is all about going to altar and mosque or court?

Marriage is bondness, knotting of two opposite se.x together. It is union between man and woman. Marriage is nothing but se.x.

It has nothing to do with ring and costly gown and suit. You are married to person you have sex with. . . . This is the plain fact we always look away from

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by lastmessenger: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
The mind of the youth of this days is clouded with fantasy. This is what I always tell my gal. You could believe in all those 'karimi' shiiiit but senses of things should not be lost.

Who told you guys that marriage is all about going to altar and mosque or court?

Marriage is bondness, knotting of two opposite se.x together. It is union between man and woman. Marriage is nothing but se.x.

It has nothing to do with ring and costly gown and suit. You are married to person you have sex with. . . . This is the plain fact we always look away from
In that case you are already married. Why don't you start making babies with your wife( girlfriend)
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

In that case you are already married. Why don't you start making babies with your wife( girlfriend)

Who told you I dont have baby?

I have folykazeII already. . . .
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by lastmessenger: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Who told you I dont have baby?

I have folykazeII already. . . .
Wow. I just can't stop laughing. You are too much.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by styno22(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2015
You guys are wrong, marriage is a union between two individuals(oposite sex) joined by a priest or pastor in a church or in a public place for d spirit of God to guide and lead them through their marital life and for the public to note their new status and to be a withness in future. A woman that is not public joined by a priest or pastor lives in fear about the future and stability of her marital life.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by vooks: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2015
You understand 'initial plan' better than any of us, why not make babies with your own mum?

Timoleon:
My curiousity was pricked again this morning when i read a comment on a thread about Olamide becoming a baby daddy. The commentator thought it was an irresponsible thing to do as they were not married. Personally i think Gods initial plan was for man to live like the animals and procreate just like they do. Genesis(creation of man) has no record of God instructing Adam to marry Eve yet he instructed them to multiply. I think the only reason other animals dont bother about good and evil is because they didnt eat from the forbidden tree and as such, continue to live in Gods original plan. My curiousity is thus: if marriage was not in the template of creation(God's original plan), is it really Compulsory?
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by kevoh(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2015
You don't need marriage to procreate.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2015
styno22:
You guys are wrong, marriage is a union between two individuals(oposite sex) joined by a priest or pastor in a church or in a public place for d spirit of God to guide and lead them through their marital life and for the public to note their new status and to be a withness in future. A woman that is not public joined by a priest or pastor lives in fear about the future and stability of her marital life.

Nonsense. Who was the pastor that joined Adam and Eve?

3 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2015
vooks:
You understand 'initial plan' better than any of us, why not make babies with your own mum?

Seun, I found here a coward bring ing another person mum to a public discussion.

This kind of kids are not needed here pls

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Marriage is an official contract to bind two people together into a family unit. It is part of living in a society.

In traditional societies like ours, marriage is not just the union of two people, but also of two families.

It legalizes the bond and prevents adultery, etc. Puts a man into his roles and responsibility as a provider.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by leke12(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2015
Marriage is simply a mutual agreement btw two souls willing to come together in LOVE, other tinz(sex,wedding,gender,ceremony,race, religion, etc) involve are secondary and non essential.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2015
leke12:
Marriage is simply a mutual agreement btw two souls willing to come together in LOVE, other tinz(sex,wedding,gender,ceremony, race ,etc) involve are secondary and non essential.

Also its not always mutual. Thats in western societies mostly.

In Africa, Asia and Middle East... marriages in many homes are arranged between parents or with the aid of parents.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by leke12(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Also its not always mutual. Thats in western societies mostly.

In Africa, Asia and Middle East... marriages in many homes are arranged between parents or with the aid of parents.
when there is no mutual agreement btw d two parties its not longer marriage its called enslavement and entrenchment on fundamental human right of freedom, which I outrightly disagree.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by vooks: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
OP,
has just figured that we was meant to mate like dogs initially and I helped put it in perspective. Animals don't need nuptials to procreate and incest is IT

FOLYKAZE:

Seun, I found here a coward bring ing another person mum to a public discussion.

This kind of kids are not needed here pls

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
leke12:
when there is no mutual agreement btw d two parties its not longer marriage its called enslavement and entrenchment on fundamental human right of freedom, which I outrightly disagree.

Blahblahblah.... my parents r not slaves or watevr ok.

In arranged marriage , responsibility comes first and live eventually follows. Such marriages rarely break up.

wheras in love marriages, all na temptation. responsibility takes a back seat. No family backing sometimea elopement without well settled job,etc.. too much wahala
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by mmsen: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wasn't Jesus an illegitimate child?
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
styno22:

how old are you? like seriously, this is one of the dumbest post one can read on internet in 21st century.
this is why i encourage young people to spend more time in the library than in sunday school.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Funjosh(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Marriage is an official contract to bind two people together into a family unit. It is part of living in a society.

In traditional societies like ours, marriage is not just the union of two people, but also of two families.

It legalizes the bond and prevents adultery, etc. Puts a man into his roles and responsibility as a provider.

You make sense with this your post man.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Funjosh(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Me I believe once both the male and female agreed to be together and both families comes together in acceptance of both parties, Marriage is established. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by stinggy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Too much noise about the overrated thing called marriage? Just a ceremony. I don't see anything special in and don't think it should be a condition for procreation.

Make money, make love and make babies. Breeding shouldn't be hinged on 'marriage'.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by styno22(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
how old are you? like seriously, this is one of the dumbest post one can read on internet in 21st century.
this is why i encourage young people to spend more time in the library than in sunday school.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by styno22(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can see hw foolish u are at dis 21st century, at ur age u can not read and understand simple thing as marriage, do u need to go to library to undaertand what marriage means? I am sure u still have a small brain
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by styno22(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Nonsense. Who was the pastor that joined Adam and Eve?
. Don't be foolish God himself joined adam and eve.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by styno22(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
ote author=DrJoe1 post=30326767]

this is why i encourage young people to spend more time in the library than in sunday school.[/quote] I can see hw little ur understanding is, at ur age u can not read and understand, pple like u are just too dumb. Do u need a library to understand what marriage means at this 21st century? Stop encouraging pple to get married unofficially because u did so.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Timoleon(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
styno22:
ote author=DrJoe1 post=30326767]

this is why i encourage young people to spend more time in the library than in sunday school. I can see hw little ur understanding is, at ur age u can not read and understand, pple like u are just too dumb. Do u need a library to understand what marriage means at this 21st century? Stop encouraging pple to get married unofficially because u did so.

How is what i posted dumb? i am drawing my inferences from d bible na. who joined adam and eve? if two people agree to procreate are they free in your own perceptio?
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Timoleon(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
vooks:

i would like to fu*ck your mum o. i hope shes ok.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Timoleon(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
people pls, we have ideas about what marriage is. no one defending d concept has been able to explain what would av happened if adam and eve didnt eat from the tree. would dey av multiplied still? would we have the knowledge of whats wrong or not? of whats fornication or adultery?
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by vooks: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why is your mother a no-go? Is it societal conditioning?

Timoleon:
people pls, we have ideas about what marriage is. no one defending d concept has been able to explain what would av happened if adam and eve didnt eat from the tree. would dey av multiplied still? would we have the knowledge of whats wrong or not? of whats fornication or adultery?
Timoleon:

i would like to fu*ck your mum o. i hope shes ok.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timoleon:

Who is adam and eve

I am Hausa. I know Bayanjidda. I know no adam n eve.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Timoleon(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Who is adam and eve

I am Hausa. I know Bayanjidda. I know no adam n eve.

i know dat guy too. him marry one babe from daura, e b like buhari ancestor.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Timoleon:

i know dat guy too. him marry one babe from daura, e b like buhari ancestor.

Buhari is Fulani from Senegambia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Shared TBT Wedding Pic &word Of Encouragement / See What A Man Wore To Church Today (photos) / Hey! What's Going On Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.