Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri (41253 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Diamondpicture(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
To whoever I don't care after all they are killers the bombers and they still rescued them
ehie:
who do you think the loyalties of people rescued by Chad lie..to Nigeria a country that can't defend them or to Chad. .
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by ichidodo: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
ehie:
[s]are you not ashamed ..I hope u aren't a nigerian but a Chadian .because if you are you are a traitor...where in our history have we let a small national invade and fight a war for us...Please for the last 50 years...how many troops do Chad have..is it up to people staying in maraba or karu or do we not have the manpower or zeal..or is it not because of the uncontrolled kleptomania our "leaders" have that they have become useless to us and to the country. ..I don't tire to talk at corruption in this country..The natural law of things will catch up with them..its happening already..[/s]
Lucky enough we don't have airheads,emotional wrecks and intellectual lightweights who have no idea where to place food if in the mouth or buttocks at the helm of our affairs never mind controlling a delicate situation or armed group that have tacit support and co-conspirators at all levels of the Nigerian society simply because power must go back north or Allah forbid a christian rules them. Since the elders condenmed Ihejirika thus sabotaging GEJ's move to internally control this menace...then it is best to seek assistance and cooperation from others so as to save Nigerian lives,towns and the elders from themselves....even though they don't like your face.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by eflintsone(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
bruno419:
Abokis killing themselves since the days of buhari
so u tink its only d hausas dat die frm dz attack ??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by lagdmark(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
limakatsomobile:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE...,.

We are on political section, while some God condemned idiots like you believes in 419 and defrauding folks

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Lucky enough we don't have airheads,emotional wrecks and intellectual lightweights who have idea where to place food if in the mouth or buttocks at the helm of our affairs never mind controlling a situation or group that have tacit support and co-conspirators at all levels of the Nigerian society simply because power must go back north or a Allah forbid a christian rules them. Since the elders condenmed Ihejirika thus sabotaging GEJ's move to internally control this menace...then it is best to seek assistance and cooperation from others so as to save Nigerian lives,towns and the eldets from themselves....even though they don't like your face.
pls i will not fall your diversionary tactics, your divide and rule talk and ethno religious sentiments because I not the typical nigerian swayed by half facts and the typical nonsense they revel in neither will I be swayed by half truths you indulge in..Please talk to me when you read more than you n now and more clear minded impartial and fair...until then take a hike to it normal beer parlour and exchange you ancient and archaic ideologies..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by AdeniyiA(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
ati kekere lati npeka iroko...
(prevention is better than cure) undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Kulikulitapa: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
apcmustwin:
why was there no single attack during the
whole of this rally? i thought Bokoharam like
crowd so they can claim many lives. where
is more crowded than a campaign ground
with thousands?
Terrorism can not continue in a nation for
years without the knowledge of the
government.
gej himself acknowledged that Bokoharam
sponsors are in his govt.
Azazi the NSA came out openly to announce
that PDP is bokoharam , he was killed d next
week.
we have to ask ourselves who are those that
stand to gain from this persistent carnage?
is it the northerners Both Muslims and xtian,
hausas and non Hausa that are killed in
thousands?
is it the govt of this Bokoharam states that
are governing an economy that no one
wants to invest in?
is it the military and other top govt officials
that make money in d name of security
votes which is unaccountable for?
gej has a good heart but he is to timid and
ball less to probe the military and high
ranking officers who are benefitting from
this menace

God bless you and your entire generation.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by loomer: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
When there is a will, there is a way.
If you had made any efforts since the mayhem started in Maiduguri years ago, you would have been in a better position now.

No one is praying to be locked in this kind of a situation. But the proactive ones will take preemptive actions to survive.

A popular adage has it that "na only tree go hear say dem wan cut am and stay". Also " a scheduled battle no dey carry cripple head join"

\

TRUE TALK, BUT NO ONE TUT THINGS WOULD GO OUT OF HAND LIKE THIS.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by loomer: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
zeb04:
leave ist.
Change is risky but it is worth it.

I am a christian,I might not take you into my home(fact) but I am concernd enough about your safety moreover there are muslim brothers and sister all over the world ready to asist.

I am just so worried about you guys still in maiduguri(irrespective of religion)

YES CHANGE IS WORTH THE RISK, I AGREE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE TRY TO JUSTIFY PEOPLE'S ACTIONS FOR LEAVING OR NOT LEAVING THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY, RIGHT NOW ALL WE CAN DO FOR THOSE STILL TRAPPED THERE IS TO PRAY FOR THEIR SAFETY WITH THE HOPE THAT THIS SITUATION WE FIND OUR BELOVED NIGERIA IS RESOLVED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by jude33084(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Usman212s:
pray for us please. this is the worst attack ever unleashed on Maiduguri

Don't worry bro, our prayers are with you guys cool

In another 6hrs we will be seeing their dead bodies and their long manliness sticking out of their boxers,....well for those of them that could not wait to be killed first b4 showing what they have to offer to the 72 virgins tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by gogodaye(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Princecalm:
As at 2002 i never knew about boko haram,i started hearing about them in the era of Ged and so do many Nigerians. Why has Ged not reduced them to the unknown state they were in 2002 as you claimed but instead they are soaring higher.
I have a very good belief....it is either you are outrightly not too knowledgeable about BH or alternatively out to skew facts about BH with the lies your post is laced up with......
Well if you do not read....it is difficult to acquire knowledge.....As at 2002....the BH group was well known to the Nigerian law enforcement agencies....between 2002- 2004, some of the groups leaders had been regular callers at the various detention facilities run by the DSS and NPF.....Do a search on the interview granted by Alh. M. Asari-Dokubo to www.saharareporters.com....He admitted meeting some of them in the thick of his skirmishes and attendant detention with the OBJ led FG, which culminated in his treason trial.
Further more, the BH group declared an all out war against the Nigerian state in 2009 in the wake of the gruesome killing of the sects members and its leaders by the Police and military joint operations undertaken to curb their activities......
So the facts narrated by you are to say the least not only uncharitable but equally misconceived.....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by ichidodo: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
ehie:
[s]pls i will not fall your diversionary tactics, your divide and rule talk and ethno religious sentiments because I not the typical nigerian swayed by half facts and the typical nonsense they revel in neither will I be swayed by half truths you indulge in..Please talk to me when you read more than you n now and more clear minded impartial and fair...until then take a hike to it normal beer parlour and exchange you ancient and archaic ideologies.. [/s]
Your moronic views,opinions and bias fortunately is insignificant and way off point in the grand scheme of things as far as developing issues are concerned...so you can go and do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by babestella: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Instead of our Commander In Chief doing the very thing he swore to do he's busy shouting that Buhari should show his certificate!.

Please can you tell us what the commander in chief is supposed to do other than directing the army to do its job.

Please our Muslim brothers should stop joining boko haram, we are appealing to parents who also send their children off to join boko haram to stop doing that for peace & unity of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by rhazur(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
But he raped little Aisha na! Didn't u watch Charlie Hebddo cartoon

Dis Abo!ki pipu causing global unrest since 1230BC grin
And u be rotaractor or rotarian....wat a shame to P.P. Harris

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by zionzoe(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
There nothing tribalistic concerning what the previous guy u quoted said. Pls put politics aside and focus on what our military are currently doing. I rather go with d guy u quoted. U sound bitter and dat can block ur sence of reasoning. Pls cool off.
ehie:
pls i will not fall your diversionary tactics, your divide and rule talk and ethno religious sentiments because I not the typical nigerian swayed by half facts and the typical nonsense they revel in neither will I be swayed by half truths you indulge in..Please talk to me when you read more than you n now and more clear minded impartial and fair...until then take a hike to it normal beer parlour and exchange you ancient and archaic ideologies..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Your moronic views,opinions and bias fortunately is insignificant and way off point in the grand scheme of things as far as developing issues are concerned...so you can go and do the needful.
go sit down somewhere
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Pecca: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] The pincer manoervre executed by the chadian forces at baga,Malam fatori to the north dislodgin the rebels in combination with our owned armed forces at Konduga,Gwoza, Monguno and Marte to the south is reaping dividends as BH has become desperate knowing fully well they are slowly being encircled,surrounded and isolated.We are looking at a rear guard action to hammer through the choke-point at Maiduguri but whoever commanding this latest onslaught must either be brave,crazy,or dumb enough to execute a counter-breakout manoeurve by storming Maiduguri although it is understandable when you are surrounded to the north and south with limited personnel and supplies,i'do the same and gamble this all to overrun a relative rich town like Maiduguri but the draw back is the massive Nigerian force consisting men,machine and materials zoned there not to mention the intel because even we outsiders knew they was gonna come back therefore the element of surprise which worked wonderfully well for the rebels has been lost let us just say...."BH slaughter will be horrendous".....We urge the military at Maiduguri to stand their ground and pushback these desperados...if possible prepare for a massive on-the-spur-of-the-moment-counter attack as the rebels fail and flee their objective....At this juncture is where we need those ground attack helicopters,APCs and pickup trucks to sustain mobility and fire suppression action up to the very holes those riffraffs came from..C'mon you gunners!! C'mon you Soldiers!! GOD BE WITH YOU..**this is where we wish to be back in flak jackets wielding AK 47s and hunting those fanatics**[/b]

if ur intel is anything to work wt then the end is near.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by waternogeteneny: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kulikulitapa:

They simply don't want election to hold in Borno and the rest of NE. It has never been so bad like this in the history of Nigeria after civil war ! So many things under water that are not visible to human eyes. So sad and quite unfortunate !

Who is to blame now? Certainly not President Jonathan becos he inherited Boko Haram from Yaradua. Then APC cabal supported it instead of opposing just to discredit the President. Today chad is helping us or themselves with the support of France.

Like, I said let us watch and understand wat is going on.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by luvprince4real(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Preshochyx:
Happy new month
Happy FEBUHARI
have I not told u dat dis stuf u take is not gud 4 u
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Boko haram will soon be a thing of the past. By Feb 14th, everybody will rest his or her case.
By that time Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan will assume office with full force. And everywhere will be calm.
Just Vote GEJ
Vote PDP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by ichidodo: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pecca:

if ur intel is anything to work wt then the end is near.
Pretty much because as we speak to you there is still serious fire fight in Maiduguri more than 5hours hand to hand battle .. that tells us how desperate the guys are and the need for NA to dig in and hold their ground...the odds favour us very much.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Princecalm(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
gogodaye:

I have a very good belief....it is either you are outrightly not too knowledgeable about BH or alternatively out to skew facts about BH with the lies your post is laced up with......
Well if you do not read....it is difficult to acquire knowledge.....As at 2002....the BH group was well known to the Nigerian law enforcement agencies....between 2002- 2004, some of the groups leaders had been regular callers at the various detention facilities run by the DSS and NPF.....Do a search on the interview granted by Alh. M. Asari-Dokubo to www.saharareporters.com....He admitted meeting some of them in the thick of his skirmishes and attendant detention with the OBJ led FG, which culminated in his treason trial.
Further more, the BH group declared an all out war against the Nigerian state in 2009 in the wake of the gruesome killing of the sects members and its leaders by the Police and military joint operations undertaken to curb their activities......
So the facts narrated by you are to say the least not only uncharitable but equally misconceived.....
follow my post well, i said BH killings were not known until 2009 till date.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by RotrEmmanuel: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
rhazur:

And u be rotaractor or rotarian....wat a shame to P.P. Harris
What brought Paul Harris to this issue If I'm a Rotary family member, that doesn't stop me from saying facts about religion. Its FAIR

I actually involved our 4-Way test before commenting!

By the way, am I Charlie Hebddo that published the cartoon in France Fellowship!!
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
ichidodo:
empty words without meaning..mass without matter ...hollow springs to mind..your words are as meaningless as wind in dry grass

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Dahjhi: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
spott:
May God be with your people of Maiduguri in this difficult time which will soon end come May 29th 2015.

Will we massively vote out the "I will do" President and bring in the more experience man of the people - Buhari to combat these terrorists.

FACT:
Buhari went to the United States Army War College and attended Officer's Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom) in October 1963 and the Defence Services' Staff College, Wellington (India) in 1973.
[size=28pt]SEUN[/size]. [size=18pt]#GiveUsTheUnlikeButton[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by nzeadachie: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
john4reala:

Has anyone blame Syrian president for on going
war in Syria?, has anyone blame Kenya president
for ongoing war in Kenya?, has anyone blame
Egyptian president for ongoing war in Egypt?, has
anyone blame Israeli President for ongoing war in
Israel?, has anyone blame Yemen president for
ongoing war in Yemen?, why are you people
blaming Jonathan goodluck for the boko haram
fight going on in Nigeria. Is Jonathan the cleric
that train muslim for suicide bombing and killing of
innocent people, why do you people think Buhari
will change what is happening in Nigeria now. Stop
blaming Jonathan and bring out a stratages on
how to curb boko haram before they grow out of
hand. There are terrorist activities all over the
world now not only in Nigeria and you people are
busy blaming the wrong person. Even if you people
vote buhari in he cant do anything rather worst the
issue. If anything happen to Nigeria all the Africa
will go down all well both Economically.
DON'T MIND THOSE ANIMALS
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by onyenro(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
spott:
May God be with your people of Maiduguri in this difficult time which will soon end come May 29th 2015.

Will we massively vote out the "I will do" President and bring in the more experience man of the people - Buhari to combat these terrorists.

FACT:
Buhari went to the United States Army War College and attended Officer's Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom) in October 1963 and the Defence Services' Staff College, Wellington (India) in 1973.

but
has
no
WASC!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by nzeadachie: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
ednut1:
hv watched many BH video on der bikes hilux nd tanks travelling. why not jst nuke dem all . spy der hideouts nuke dem too. dem d ground forces comb out d rest living among pple. it is well
IF YOU DO THEY WILL SHOUT GENOCIDE, NOTHERNERS KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by nduchucks: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kudos to thousands of youths who joined the Army to successfully repel this attack.

Many of these youths are unemployed, I wonder why they can't simply be absorbed as recruits into the army, properly trained and turned into gallant soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Rexyl(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
AdeniyiA:
ati kekere lati npeka iroko...
(prevention is better than cure) undecided

Boko haran is the greatest mistake the North made. Hope the South won't make similar mistake. That mistake has become whirlwind that blows no good to anyone. May God save the North and the rest of Nigeria.

I remember when boko haram started in Northeast as a religious organization. That avenue for selfish political gain has now become the greatest man-made disaster in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by ichidodo: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
ehie:
[s]empty words without meaning..mass without matter ...hollow springs to mind..your words are as meaningless as wind in dry grass[/s]
Stop whining...
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by OBIchinon: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

wetin concern mbaka for this matter?

boko haram explosion and rev mbaka... How do they relate?

Meanwhile, By Feb 28, a new president would come,
his name is

GENERAL GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN gcfr Ph.D

by then boko haram would become history by God's grace Amen
big leis GEj will win buhari hands down

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.