Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (38158 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / 5 Africa Business Ideas How To Turn Food Waste Into Profits / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by reaky(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am here to read reasonable
Comments undecided

3 Likes

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by RWorld: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
If you have an idea that you are passionate about. If you have just a little sum of money to explore. If you're ambitious and want to become a successful entrepreneur; we can provide you with comprehensive tools and concepts to unleash your creativity and turn your ideas into the business of your dream.

Want to discover more? Contact us at www.theentrecoach.com
You can "Like" us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/businesscoachinglagos to receive regular updates from us.

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by yemicoal(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Godmother:
Swallow your pride and go into the sale of plantain. Weekly profit is usually 10k, sometimes higher.
lol... Godmother indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by samx4real(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Beg join me at m.nairastake.com referer code 203999... Let's transfer your 40k to 100k weekly... You'll love it smiley smiley
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Godmother:
Swallow your pride and go into the sale of plantain. Weekly profit is usually 10k, sometimes higher.

Tell me about it.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by 2dice(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
niggi4life:
very small thing... just play naijabet and in less than some few hours you are a millionaire. play sure games ooo grin
Bet ok ..
Sure Game... No game is sure
motto: risk & reward
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
are you confused? i quoted some space bookers angry undecided
ONESS:
All of you without iota of business idea just talking non-sense. wetin you dey wait for togo meet money doubler yourself. Poster please dont be discouraged about your idea to invest but you should invest wisely though the reward may come come quite slow. but you know the saying THE SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by DaPhilosopher(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
iykepromotions:
now some people may doubt this. the best thing to do with such money is to invest it in expired domain names. you can buy a domain name for as low as N300, park it and start making money immediately. you can equally resell it whenever you want. though this is an old business but still very new in nigeria with very few people making money from it which am proud to be one of them. for example i bought a domain name for N1650 And later resold it for N83000. {this was my first domain sale} lazy folks will say it's not real but if you think say na lie just go online and do your own research before investing a kobo.

So we should pay 2k for all that grammar on ur site? If you can't share biz i dea witht asking 1kobo, forget am! Not these e-books tinz wey b say na just theory!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by GodMode: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rockyfancino:
I was wondering if you all out there can become a successful millionaire, if you had N40,000 as a capital. Most people will say 1million isn't enough to start anything, but a real business person had wild ideas. I want to know what your ideas are in your head. Please share what you can do with 40k.

No one would give you their business secrets cos it took them months or years of trial and error to be successful...

That's the same as telling someone you want to be their competitor.

5 Likes

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Samchelsea(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, quote me
mail me and I'll help you set up a laundry business with less than 100k depending on your location, laundry business is a cool biz, you don't necessary have to be the one doing the work just set up, get some boys to do the work and you take care of the marketing aspect, in less than 3months you would have realized back your capital

2 Likes

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by FAPatriot(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
[/b][b][b][/b]
Rockyfancino:
I was wondering if you all out there can become a successful millionaire, if you had N40,000 as a capital. Most people will say 1million isn't enough to start anything, but a real business person had wild ideas. I want to know what your ideas are in your head. Please share what you can do with 40k.

You could have said you need Biz ideas. Instead of mind-playing.

Forex or Binary Trading sha.
Note: your capital is at risk*
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Able4christ(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
just visit www.youwin.com

1 Like

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Champele(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Me we have 400k for hand still dey think wetin i go use am start.shop rent alone is 300 to 400k.men! To be a man no easy.

7 Likes

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by notformealone: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice thread....
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
You have come to the right place bruv.. do not be ashamed, many have made millions this way.

Become a P1mp - A Procurer of Love-Vendors for seriously konji'd males

1: Pick a site between Obalende-Ikoyi, Lagos Island or Surulere (Masha-Kilo)
2: If you are lucky, there are unrented shacks that go for between N1k to N3k per night
3: Sign-up a BBM or WhatsApp Group explicitly for connecting men/boys with oloshos
4: Sign an agreement with Oloshos that you will give them a long-term place for kpanshing and customers as well. They will make a certain percentage of returns daily 60%-40% and you will guarantee them a constant flow of customers..
5: Arrange with 3 hefty agberos that you will pay N5k monthly i.e N15k (never mind the price, they will also hustle the oloshos for some dough and free kpanshing)
6: Arrange N10k for drinks you will provide for MOPOL every last friday of the month

This business model works very well, I guarantee you will make nothing less than N100k monthly on 5 oloshos - this is even conservative. if you can get 20 oloshos that is N2 million a month.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

If you need a proper business plan and strategy document.. email me wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
a car wash Buiz will do wit such amount
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by francisedet: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Well with te help of internet, i believe it possible and easy but need lot of working smart and not working hard.

well with information marketing i believe i can turn 40k into 1million plus with in year.

all i need to do is to create a product that sales at 5000 and sell it out to 200 subscribers and surprising i make 1million.

is that simple .

visit http://www.naijaonlinebizcoach.com/mmo/ to learn the biz.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by kingjerry25: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
So tell us.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Vello(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
sinto5:
u can go into a fish farming... (cat fish), I started my with just less than #28,500..... and its very profitable...
Pls share more on your experience with me. And, just in case you're anywhere around Ibadan or Akure, I'll gladly visit you. Thanks
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by franzis(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
it is possible… I did it
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
mail me and I'll help you set up a laundry business with less than 100k depending on your location, laundry business is a cool biz, you don't necessary have to be the one doing the work just set up, get some boys to do the work and you take care of the marketing aspect, in less than 3months you would have realized back your capital

done
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by toshodei: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rockyfancino:

@Rockyfancino it depends on 1 thing. Do u plan on going in business alone? Or with partners?
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Immaskycheers(f): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls explain more...what is involved in moringa trade, i am interested. Thanks
Btruth:
Start trading in Moringa seed. But you need to be online sha ooo.....lol. Good luck.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by xynerise: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lagunna:

Chief..
Chairman, kedu? cheesy
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by callmenow: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rockyfancino:

I am unable to identify your location. However, if you reside in the southern part of Nigeria, then transportation, chemical and printing will be your route. Your money will go towards deposit for Keke for instance. Then chemical brokering is very lucrative. Lastly, acquire a good colour printer and embrace the wedding party, funeral and baby shower industry. Your money will suffice for deposit in these sectors. However, be careful of the vendors who you approach. Always part with your in the presence of a third party, preferably a 'union' member. There are 419 nigerians in every sector. Caveat emptor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Suzyky4u(f): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
harrysterol:
40k is too small for fishery farming

On small scale?
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by iykepromotions: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

So we should pay 2k for all that grammar on ur site? If you can't share biz i dea witht asking 1kobo, forget am! Not these e-books tinz wey b say na just theory!
i never force you to get involved,it's a matter of choice and decision. am only sharing my business idea which am currently into and it's left for me to do it free or not. now hear this, that you failed to make it online does not mean that other people are not making it online. don't sound ignorant in this computer age. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by MrHighSea: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
nke001:
Vegetable cultivation will get u that amount in multiple fold.
Nwanne, expatiate. 'cos i was thinking of cash crops whereby storage facilities hardly affects except for hectares of land + patience.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by sassiemyk: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
depends on if yhu are ready to take the risks. yhu may invest it in pure water business. it cud pay better if u live in lagos. or if yhu are a gurl who is ready to do little tradin, yhu can start with getting a carpenter to construct a table and then start fruit business startin with oranges and the rest. dilligence, patience, perseverance, focus, determination and damn the shame. yhu may also explore sellin of akara and fried potatoes and yam.

1 Like

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Karleb(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is nothing but greed!
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by paulsir: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Btruth:
Start trading in Moringa seed. But you need to be online sha ooo.....lol. Good luck.
how?,shed more light,i can provide 10 kg of that seed and am also always online.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
1960bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Attacks: DSTV Call Center Now Unavailable. / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding / No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.