Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (38124 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / 5 Africa Business Ideas How To Turn Food Waste Into Profits / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by J4parry(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, quote me

Considering your above listed business ventures, for the laundry business I think the amount will go along way if you already have a good outlet since all you need to buy for a small start are washing machine ( 35 - 45k), some furniture (15 - 20), pressing iron, strong generator (diesel preferable), etc.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
J4parry:

Considering your above listed business ventures, for the laundry business I think the amount will go along way if you already have a good outlet since all you need to buy for a small start are washing machine ( 35 - 45k), some furniture (15 - 20), pressing iron, strong generator (diesel preferable), etc.

what do you mean by a good outlet?
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
iykepromotions:
one thing is that not everyone will be rich in life some people will still be walloping in poverty despite the resources under their control or reach. i don't need to further argue with you because from your signature and your understanding so far, your mentality is surprisingly low. try to refresh it

lols! o dun! And u r rich? Yinmu! See person wey gt good IQ? You cld nt interpret dt common signature? I laff in Chinese! If you reply this, then we will knw who him brain b like dt of cockroach!
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by chuks000(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Believe it or nt, it is very possible bt only in network marketin companies (Alliancee in motion global)....wia little capital as low as 36000 naira yields exponential income...simply applies wat d rich has dat d poor dnt av, wich is LEAVERAGE....u dnt need an office cos dia ar offices in sum states alredy nd 1ce u ar a distributor, d office is also ur home....plus a free webpage wil be designd 4 u, 2 monitor ur transactions....watsapp me on 08131689956 for more details
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
mail me and I'll help you set up a laundry business with less than 100k depending on your location, laundry business is a cool biz, you don't necessary have to be the one doing the work just set up, get some boys to do the work and you take care of the marketing aspect, in less than 3months you would have realized back your capital
Boss I'm greatly interested in this laundry biz. I'm based in Enugu. Check ya pm and hollar back.

Thanks a millie
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=moderatorr1 post=30356379]Don't risk it on anything hardware except poultry farming.
On the software side , your chances of blowing to riches is always there and verifiable withing days if not minutes.
1. For instance, write a tutorial on something you know how to do very well eg. how to import car from kotonou, mtn f.ree br.owsing etc

2. Create a sales page on a quick sales site like Brain tem. org
The advantage of using a quick sales site is that you don't have to worry about setting up online payment method etc. Those things have been done for you.
And when someone others your eBook at the price you set up, eg. N2,000 the site will automatically email them an invoice, the eBook and a receipt.

3. Invest your money into Facebook ads that are pointing to your sales page. People from Facebook will flood your sales page eventually, some will buy.
Let's say you invested $5 for a 5 day ad on Facebook, and you have 1500 people checking out your sales page , eventually about 10 people will place an order at your set price of N2000 each.

What you have is N2000 return per day on a $5 investment spread over 5 days.

people like akin alabi have become internet billionaires before starting other businesses like naira bet and venturing into politics.

Just write about what people will be glad to pay to read and set it at a price they can easily afford to pay.
These does not cost anything, only place you will spend is on facebook
[/quote

I need to speak with you. Send me your contact.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Bruno3000(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
winnieG1:
if you had up to $1000 equivalent, i would av told u to invest it in m3fund manager, a friend said they are doing well.
here's my e-mail address, am interested paulterhideyaor@yahoo.com
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by BotherMleeper(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rockyfancino:
I was wondering if you all out there can become a successful millionaire, if you had N40,000 as a capital. Most people will say 1million isn't enough to start anything, but a real business person had wild ideas. I want to know what your ideas are in your head. Please share what you can do with 40k.

40,000 plus three more zeros equals 40,000,000
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by sylve11: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
tellwisdom:
Guy, na jedi/dongoyaro money u hold so...not even enough to buy beer. sad

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by debbydee(f): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
toshodei:

@Rockyfancino it depends on 1 thing. Do u plan on going in business alone? Or with partners?

1. (If alone), as per this is the election season, I will use N1900 to N2000 to buy a website domain and thus I have about N38,000 left.

2. Out of that N38,000 I will keep N8,000 for my food, which will leave me with N30,000. Take out another N10,000 for data plan/usage. So u have N20,000 left. (Put this somewhere safe).

3. With the N8,000 I have for feeding and a website domain (that I just bought), and having a data plan/usage that will last for a while with N10,000 I will create a website domain (and if possible a mobile app) to display politician news in about 1-2 weeks. . Like real thorough news with something different/creative. Not just copy and paste like these other sites. The site doesn't have to be advanced. It can be beginner web design/development stuff but make it special, like make it a website that can be used offline and online. So like whenever someone goes to the website it is cached on to their device (so that these people can use it offline). Also make it possible that people can shared these pages offline as well.

4. After plastering ads and making the website look beautiful, I will create about 10,000 different accounts on Nairaland. I will market my website like hell on Nairaland and other.

5. While this is going on, I will take the remaining N20,000 and divide it into 4 ways (i.e. N5,000 each).

6. I will use the 1st N5,000 for plantain business.

7. Another N5,000 for pure water business, which will then leave me with N10,000.

8. Out of that N10,000, I will set aside N2,000 and go to all these dumpsters and trash places and get used electronic devices, fix them up and sell.

9. With the last N8,000, I will set aside N3,000 for laundry business.

10. Wih the last N5,000 I will keep for emergency or miscellaneous causes.

what is the meaning of all this?

1 Like

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Onakomaya: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
EITHER U ARE A GRADUATE, UNDERGRADUATE OR ILLITERATE, ONE THING IS FOR SURE, EVERYONE SOW TO REAP, IF U INVEST IN EDUCATION WITH THE HELP OF YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN, SURE YOU WILL REAP IT WHEN U GRADUATE AND FIND WHITE COLLAR JOB WHERE THE TINS U LEARNED IN SCHOOL ARE U USEFUL TO THE ORGANIZATION. IN OTHER WORDS, AS A GRADUATE WITHOUT WHITE COLLAR JOB, U HAVE ONLY LEARNED IN SCHOOL BUT YET TO FIND WHERE TO PRACTICALISE WHAT U LEARNT. THIS IS WHEN U SWALLOW UR PRIDE AND TRY TO THINK OF WHAT U CAN DO WITH WHAT U LEARNT INSCHOOL AND MAKE SOMETIN OUT FOR A LIVING.

LOOK AROUND YOU AND FIND SOMETIN U CAN INVEST UR 40K INTO THAT CAN GIVE YOU 60K BACK IN ONE WEEK.
YOU WILL ASK ME HOW.

IS VERY SIMPLE... EVERYBOBY IN THIS WORLD HAVE A VALUE. EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, U SEE THE SUN RISE, THIS MEANS PEOPLE SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD ARE ALSO WAKING UP AND THINKING OF WAYS TO BETTER THERE LIFES.THIS MEAN PEOPLE WANT TO INCREASE THEIR VALUE EVERYDAY. THINK OF URSELF TOO, U WANT TO INCREASE UR VALUE TOO... THEN THIS SIMPLY MEANS U CAN ONLY INCREASE UR VALUE WHEN U HELP OTHER INCREASE THERE VALUE TOO.

WITH UT 40K MEET PEOPLE U KNW AV VALUE MORE THAN U AROUND UR AREA, AND ASK THEN IF THERE IS ANYTIN U CAN DO TO INCREASE THERE VALUE..

BE IT DRYCLEANING, SUPPLY, ERRAND, ANYTIN THERE AV FOR U.... BUT MAKE SURE U ABIDE BY ONE SIMPLE RULE, UR INCOME IN A DAY SHOULD ALWAYS BE MORE THAN UR WHOLE EXPENDITURE IN A DAY..
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by debbydee(f): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buy this watches bad Tops for valentine.
Very cheap

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by macklef(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
toshodei:

@Rockyfancino it depends on 1 thing. Do u plan on going in business alone? Or with partners?

1. (If alone), as per this is the election season, I will use N1900 to N2000 to buy a website domain and thus I have about N38,000 left.

2. Out of that N38,000 I will keep N8,000 for my food, which will leave me with N30,000. Take out another N10,000 for data plan/usage. So u have N20,000 left. (Put this somewhere safe).

3. With the N8,000 I have for feeding and a website domain (that I just bought), and having a data plan/usage that will last for a while with N10,000 I will create a website domain (and if possible a mobile app) to display politician news in about 1-2 weeks. . Like real thorough news with something different/creative. Not just copy and paste like these other sites. The site doesn't have to be advanced. It can be beginner web design/development stuff but make it special, like make it a website that can be used offline and online. So like whenever someone goes to the website it is cached on to their device (so that these people can use it offline). Also make it possible that people can shared these pages offline as well.

4. After plastering ads and making the website look beautiful, I will create about 10,000 different accounts on Nairaland. I will market my website like hell on Nairaland and other.

5. While this is going on, I will take the remaining N20,000 and divide it into 4 ways (i.e. N5,000 each).

6. I will use the 1st N5,000 for plantain business.

7. Another N5,000 for pure water business, which will then leave me with N10,000.

8. Out of that N10,000, I will set aside N2,000 and go to all these dumpsters and trash places and get used electronic devices, fix them up and sell.

9. With the last N8,000, I will set aside N3,000 for laundry business.

10. Wih the last N5,000 I will keep for emergency or miscellaneous causes.

You sound enterprising and a hard worker. But let me tell u d basic truth,
You are very very unrealistic!!!!

3000 for laundry business? Yeah right!!!
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by OgheneTegadj(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
with 40k u can make guarantee 5k profit every day for life
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by aragon4realz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Hmmm ...when ronneyboy, a trustworthy and credible dealer sells 1gig for 1100...? Na im be say u go use ur own stream tom and jerry cartoons when expiry date don reach.
way give me his contact or website make I contact him
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by chuksmad(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, quote me
Set up a barbing saloon
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Btruth: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
paulsir:

how?,shed more light,i can provide 10 kg of that seed and am also always online.
..log on to www.alibaba.com and find out the buyers or you can register to be a seller there too. Goodluck
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Dumdum217(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=zenith4biz post=30359661]Do not despise the day of small beginning Would you like to venture into engine oil and kerosene business? Look for an area with good population but without petrol station Buy kerosene like 200 litres 200 x 140 = #28000 Buy engine oil of #6000 Total of #34,000 Do you know you can sell the kerosene within three days Assuming you decide to add #10 to the cost price #10*200 = 2000 That means you would be having a profit of #4000 from kerosene every week At the end of the month you have #12k If you continue to reinvest your profit, your business would grow to the point where you would need suppliers. Selling data alongside your kerosene business is also encouraging, here you don't need to buy data, place the advert and look for a reputable data seller or Nairaland e.g wolexy or rooneyboy. When customers comes for data, place an order through them. If a sells 1 gig for #1100 you can add additional #100 to make your own profit. If you have five customers in a d
pls bro, can you help me with Rooneyboy contact?.. thanks
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Otunbab:
I don't think it's possible , this day and age.

My dear, It's Possible...
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
chuksmad:

Set up a barbing saloon

can i set up a barbing salon with that amount? besides i don't know how to barb. kindly expatiate
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by chuksmad(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
enkay4love:
pls,is it adviceable or reputable for a graduate to do this photocopying bussiness in a university environment?expecially the one she graduated from?
Why are you a shame of doing legitimate business? there is nothing wrong to do the business
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by ezugegere(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
I have a bus, a Ford Transit bus, and a cash of 300k. I'm thinking of what business I can do with it instead of carrying passengers. I reside in Lagos. I have thought of supply business such as pure water, bread, etc. Please I seriously yout suggestion. Yours sincerely.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by obiak4(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
demsid:
u fit sell cigar? gain they there but people no know.
if you want to know how to go about it quote me
I get liver and I quote u what how can one go about it lolz
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by chuksmad(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
iykepromotions:
now some people may doubt this. the best thing to do with such money is to invest it in expired domain names. you can buy a domain name for as low as N300, park it and start making money immediately. you can equally resell it whenever you want. though this is an old business but still very new in nigeria with very few people making money from it which am proud to be one of them. for example i bought a domain name for N1650 And later resold it for N83000. {this was my first domain sale} lazy folks will say it's not real but if you think say na lie just go online and do your own research before investing a kobo.
Iyke which domain you can buy with N300? Is that possible? and explain better, what you mean to park domain. It is very important to explain better
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by iykepromotions: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
chuksmad:

Iyke which domain you can buy with N300? Is that possible? and explain better, what you mean to park domain. It is very important to explain better
sir it's what am fully into and that's why i said you should go online and research more before any commitment. the normal price of a domain name is between N1,650 To N2,000 but with a promo code which is always available, you can buy a domain name between N250 To N500, {quote me anywhere} now parking simple means giving the domain name to a parking company, which in turn puts adverts About 15 to 30 on the domain name, whenever a visitor visits that domain name and clicks on an advert, you make money. once again do your research or know about me more @ julanky.com Thanks
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Zaikon(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
KEDI is your friend, coz with 40k u are in star 3 already, add more effort and u begina share one per cent(1%) globa profit ranging from 3m.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Godmother:

It just involves you becoming a distributor. You buy a lorry of it and distribute to market women. There's an association of such distributors. A friend of mine is into the business, although its quite difficult getting in sha.

I see.
So is it possible to start that with 40k
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Kratos3364(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin ;Dabeg gimme sure games 4 ds weekend
niggi4life:
very small thing... just play naijabet and in less than some few hours you are a millionaire. play sure games ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / South Africa Attacks: DSTV Call Center Now Unavailable. / No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.