Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 (8390 Views)

INEC Extends Voting In 300 Polling Units Out 150,000 / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
FG, Make una declare public holiday na...

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
About to those who havent registered at all? How do we go about it?
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by oseahumenb(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pls INEC should be asked to provide the PVC for ORJI ward in Owerri,Imo state. INEC told us that the cards were eronously moved to another state since last month they have been promising that the cards would be returned. Up till now about 19 polling units with over 10,000 voters have not recieved their PVC hence they may not vote unless the needful is done. Alot of people have been trooping to the lga headquarters and the INEC officials keep feigning ignorance. I guess if this election will be fair and just.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Burger01(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Public holiday should be declared for those that registered far places away from their working places, else they be allowed to vote with their temporary voter's cards...
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Is it possible for one that lost his temporary voters' card to get her PVC?
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
danduchi:
Click like for Buhari
Cllick Share for GEJ
Hit Like if you think this guy wants to garner likes and shares!
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Champele(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank God i don collect my own.make buharam come rule me make i see.illiterate
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Champele(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank God i don collect my own,make buharam come rule me,make i see.GEJ until some people realise Nigeria is not their property.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Champele(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank God i don collect my own,make buharam come rule me,make i see. GEJ until some people realise Nigeria is not their property.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by ewizard1: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
I just left the city I did my Reg. And now they postponed it.

ah!

INEC, you guys are sooo mad!
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by luckyopara(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Me sef neva collect ooo...mak ah rush 2maro collect mi own..vote out dis man called jona
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by doctokwus: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Is it possible for one that lost his temporary voters' card to get her PVC?
Yes.As long as your name appears on the displayed list.
What u just mid to provide is a passport photograph;there u will given a form to fill;ur passport is attached and u sign.Chikena!
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
doctokwus:

Yes.As long as your name appears on the displayed list.
What u just mid to provide is a passport photograph;there u will given a form to fill;ur passport is attached and u sign.Chikena!
Thank you.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by MrEverest(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
oseahumenb:
Pls INEC should be asked to provide the PVC for ORJI ward in Owerri,Imo state. INEC told us that the cards were eronously moved to another state since last month they have been promising that the cards would be returned. Up till now about 19 polling units with over 10,000 voters have not recieved their PVC hence they may not vote unless the needful is done. Alot of people have been trooping to the lga headquarters and the INEC officials keep feigning ignorance. I guess if this election will be fair and just.
I don't know what is going on with Imo state, of all the states in the federation, Imo has the least percentage of those who have collected their, an abysmal 37% even when boko haram ravaged states have topped 70%! Twice I have gone to both the Inec of along P.H road & Owerri municipal council to collect my PVC yet they told me it was not available. The question is why does inec want to disenfranchise Imo citizens? Secondly, why is the state government & other stake holders silent about this problem?
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Chazzyboy: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
faitheverest:
Seen
seen what
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by kcboy34(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
What about does that just registered around december last year, No PVC 4 dem? Or re they gonna Vote with the temporary given to them? Am confuse about that!
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Mzora(f): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please I registered in dec @ my ward @ akesan igando(lagos state),which INEC office should I go to collect my PVC? Please anyone that knows where I'll pick my PVC up should let me know, thanks.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Raiders: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Burger01:
Public holiday should be declared for those that registered far places away from their working places, else they be allowed to vote with their temporary voter's cards...
Even if public holiday is declare millions of people will still not go and collect their pvc. The problem is not INEC fault because Some people just don't care about collecting their pvc and you cant force anyone to collect their pvc. TVC should not be allowed because it makes it easier to rig the elections.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by Evasmillingguy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
M

E

A

N

I

N

G
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by makazona(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
MrEverest:
I don't know what is going on with Imo state, of all the states in the federation, Imo has the least percentage of those who have collected their, an abysmal 37% even when boko haram ravaged states have topped 70%! Twice I have gone to both the Inec of along P.H road & Owerri municipal council to collect my PVC yet they told me it was not available. The question is why does inec want to disenfranchise Imo citizens? Secondly, why is the state government & other stake holders silent about this problem?

same is the case in Enugu ooo
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 by VoteWisely: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage From December 2019 / Alleged ₦4bn Fraud: Obiano Pleads Not Guilty, Granted Bail / Sagay: No Restriction Stopping Tinubu From Contesting Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.