Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed (1228 Views)

World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hello good people of Nairaland am travelling out for the first time and have been hearing many stories about difficulties first timer always face when embarking on a first time journey, my flight is slated for 2pm tommorow.
I need tips and info on things that will make me have a nice and memorable journey. Thanks
Re: Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fellow nairalanders am still waiting for your helpful information
Re: Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed by tdayof(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:

Country name?
What are your expectations?
What and what do you want to know?
Re: Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed by moswags: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
it shall be well. just have enough dollars to bribe ur way . because when those airport guys see say ur passport na virgin ehnnn.... blood go floor from ur pocket

1 Like

Re: Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed by Funjosh(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:

Where are you going first
Re: Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed by orbis(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
My cousin just secured her visa to the usa today for a conference where she is billed to present a paper. This is her first time traveling out of Nigeria. Please what are the likely immunization shots she should have before she travels so she won't be bounced back at the airport like our SA friends did some time ago... Your help is urgent because she travels out next week. Thanks all
Re: Travelling Out For The First Time.. Help Needed by thegreengooner(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2015
orbis:
My cousin just secured her visa to the usa today for a conference where she is billed to present a paper. This is her first time traveling out of Nigeria. Please what are the likely immunization shots she should have before she travels so she won't be bounced back at the airport like our SA friends did some time ago... Your help is urgent because she travels out next week. Thanks all

Immunization shots are not required for the US.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Meet The Young Man Who Takes A Plane To Work Every Day Of The Week / Please Beware Of This Scammer / What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.