Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (38576 Views)

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Gay Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself & Boyfriend Deeply Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
drlawizle:

Good job but know not all women can be bought.
I never said so.

I was making you to understand that we aren't gay because we don't know how to women as you implied.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Superleo:

I never said so.

I was making you to understand that we aren't gay because we don't know how to women as you implied.

You said so when you said you can sleep with any woman for money...check your posts again...
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by afolayangs(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think human right bodies should stop gays/lesbians from adopting a child.

if others were to be gay/lesbians how will you see a child to adopt?
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by soulglo: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
afolayangs:

How does this make sense grin Do you think gay men and women do not have the reproductive parts to make babies? How does being gay stop you from having a biological child. It's just a silly comment. There are straight people who cannot physically have babies. What should be done about them? With your reasoning, they should not be allowed to have children either because they do not have the required parts to have babies.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
afolayangs:

If the so-called straight father and mother was to be caring, would the baby be up for adoption.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by afolayangs(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
so let's all be gay/lesbian and see where to see children to adopt Mr. make sense
soulglo:

How does this make sense grin Do you think gay men and women do not have the reproductive parts to make babies? How does being gay stop you from having a biological child. It's just a silly comment. There are straight people who cannot physically have babies. What should be done about them? With your reasoning, they should not be allowed to have children either because they do not have the required parts to have babies.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by afolayangs(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
point noted. tongue
Superleo:

If the so-called straight father and mother was to be caring, would the baby be up for adoption.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / E-Money Shows Off His Golden Sitting Room / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.