Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic (1005 Views)

Jonathan’s Pathetic Apologetics - Punch Editorial Board / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by fidzy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Imagine one number called my aunt asking her to vote buhari...and when she asked how they got her num they said PVC info...isn't that bad enough? I just can't believe this people.

1 Like

Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by Adminisher: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
You have not seen anything yet. There might be bussing of voters to polling stations on voting day. God has already removed Jonathan but we must all play a part in actualising it. The APC is VERY VERY VERY determined to remove Jonathan in line with Gods plan

1 Like

Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by fidzy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Too bad...and that PVC info is confidential....u don't use people info like that. TF!
Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by Change2015(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
fidzy:
Imagine one number called my aunt asking her to vote buhari...and when she asked how they got her num they said PVC info...isn't that bad enough? I just can't believe this people.

It is public information available to both parties! Obviously the apc is not taking its outreach work as a joke. I got a call too. Has the pdp tried to speak with you or the Labour party or APGA etc? This is part of how democracy functions.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by fidzy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Change2015:

It is public information available to both parties! Obviously the apc is not taking its outreach work as a joke. I got a call too. Has the pdp tried to speak with you or the Labour party or APGA etc? This is part of how democracy functions.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Calling people telling them to vote Buhari is not an outreach biko. Don't people know who they want? Abi campiagning no do?Its bribery not outreach and hunger for power. And the worst is using peoples info to reach them, something that's supposed to b confidential. The info wasn't meant to call people telling them who to vote for.
Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by bamidele029: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
fidzy:

Calling people telling them to vote Buhari is not an outreach biko. Don't people know who they want? Abi campiagning no do?Its bribery not outreach and hunger for power. And the worst is using peoples info to reach them, something that's supposed to b confidential. The info wasn't meant to call people telling them who to vote for.

You're not making sense, did the caller offer money or any reward? No, so how can you say it's bribery undecided it's a common practice all over the world for people to call the voting public on behalf of candidates , it's an oppourntiy to inform the public more about the policies and plans of the candidate and it also gives them the opportunity to ask questions. It's an effective way to have one on one campaign

3 Likes

Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by fidzy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
bamidele029:

You're not making sense, did the caller offer money or any reward? No, so how can you say it's bribery undecided it's a common practice all over the world for people to call the voting public on behalf of candidates , it's an oppourntiy to inform the public more about the policies and plans of the candidate and it also gives them the opportunity to ask questions. It's an effective way to have one on one campaign

All over the world? Never heard o!
Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by Change2015(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
fidzy:

#ignoranceondisplay

#change
Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by Change2015(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
fidzy:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/barack-obama-wins-his-place-in-history-992750.html?action=gallery&ino=17

Campaign volunteers for Barack Obama work a phone bank in the home state of Obama rival Republican presidential candidate John McCain on the eve of the election in Phoenix, Arizona

Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by Change2015(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Malloy volunteers take to the phones Monday
http://wtnh.com/2014/11/03/malloy-volunteers-take-to-the-phones-monday/

By Mark Davis - News 8 Chief Political Correspondent Published: November 3, 2014, 4:06 pm Updated: November 3, 2014,

Hartford, Conn. (WTNH) — The Malloy campaign claims to have approximately 10,000 volunteers in headquarter/boiler rooms all around the state, and his campaign workers were bolstered today by the results of the final Quinnpiac Poll.

“We were pretty far back and we’re making progress and I truly believe that all’s we have to do is get our voters to vote tomorrow and we’re okay,” said Gov. Malloy at a Democratic headquarters in West Hartford.

The final Quinnipiac Poll shows Malloy with a three point lead over Republican Tom Foley and is the third public poll in the past few days showing him with a slight lead in the race, but still within the margin of error.

“We still have seven percent that are undecided, that could, if they vote, go into the voting booth tomorrow and make up their minds; and given that it’s only a three point margin anything can happen,” said Quinnpiac Poll director Doug Schwartz.

That’s why the phone banks are so important, and the Malloy campaign says they’ve made over a half a million person-to-person human being phone calls to Democrat leaning voters over the past two days.

“I’m not confident at all, we have a job to do. Listen; we’ve done a great job to be in this situation that we’re in where we can win this election if we get our voters to the polls,” said the Governor.
Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by fidzy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oya it have do...I have seen, just that I haven't heard.
Besides if I'm to choose I had choose Jonathan. But I'm not into politics. Till 14th.
Re: APC Hunger For Power Too Pathetic by emiye(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
fidzy:

Sorry about your ignorance of global standards, i guess the problem you had can be traced by the fact that there was only a single national party in the political system before the advent of APC ,all others were more or less regional parties and could be regarded as feather weight opposition. Get use to a national opposition. It is always to the benefit of the people.

Imagine if MTN was the only telecoms company covering all Nigerian states, and the others were only in some few states.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI / [picture] This is what nigeria's 2015 election looks like / Buhari Will Not Attend Debate Organised By Channels TV, Others – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.