Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin (1681 Views)

APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari is a monster.this documentary is opening my eyes ooooo.na dis kind man we wan make president!!
God forbid.

Showing d firing squad against ogedegbe
How he locked up
ekueme
The man is a monster. Go checkout history b4 u make ur decisions pls.
He is evil

Apriil 1985.he was d first man to sentence a woman to firing squad(Gloria Okon)

He even kidnapped a Nigerian abroad.drugged him,handcuffed him and put him in a bag

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by podosci(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Buhari is a monster.this documentary is opening my eyes ooooo.na dis kind man we wan make president!!
God forbid.

How he locked up
ekueme
He is evil
So after he embezzled money, buhari should have thank him and giving him a house in lekki to retire.....Smh for some people

10 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
podosci:

So after he embezzled money, buhari should have thank him and giving him a house in lekki to retire.....Smh for some people
bro,they put no evidence forward against him.jxt straight up to prison.
He locked up some other famous innocent Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by podosci(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
bro,they put no evidence forward against him.jxt straight up to prison.
He locked up some other famous innocent Nigerians
Do you know this for a fact or you are speaking from the video?
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
podosci:

Do you know this for a fact or you are speaking from the video?
I prefer to blive d video than Any1 else pls

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by podosci(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Thats my problem with Nigerians.....Politicians can easily fool us.....
For the sake justice do your own research on the crimes listed by the documentary or ask and i shall explain

2 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by LFJ: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
A video put together by anti Buhari like you or which one?

2 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
BUHARI IS A THIEF.HE STOLE LOTS OF MONEY.JEEZ!
D MAN IS NOT WAT HE CLAIMS TO BE.

2 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
LFJ:

A video put together by anti Buhari like you or which one?
Which 1 is Anti-buhari like me? Nigga pls run off if u av no way to prove d vid is wrong
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by podosci(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
BUHARI IS A THIEF.HE STOLE LOTS OF MONEY.JEEZ!
D MAN IS NOT WAT HE CLAIMS TO BE.
Watching that video can actually your degree of ignorance.....please press pause and start researching for your self to know the truth

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
podosci:

Watching that video can actually your degree of ignorance.....please press pause and start researching for your self to know the truth
i wikl get to google when am done with d vid pls.for nw,let me know how Thiefy buhari was
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Maser: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
God forbid.

How he locked up
ekueme
He is evil

He even kidnapped a Nigerian abroad.drugged him,handcuffed him and put him in a bag

On the contrary, he's not evil Son. The video is the handiwork of vicious propagandist politicians who have stolen so much from this country and who know that with GMB in power they'll be in jail. They therefore set out to demonise him with mistruths and outright falsehoods in the hope of swaying people like you who were too young to know what transpired in the 80s. Those politicians he jailed were by no means innocent. They almost looted the country dry. He jailed them. Umaru Dikko's (the man packaged in a crate) was unprecedented in the annals of looting in his day. Should buhari have patted thieves on the back and given them more appointments like GEJ did to the likes of FFK, Alamiesegha(who is now running for senate), Bode George, Omisore(who contested Governorship in Osun)?
In that documentary, Gloria Okon was a confirmed drug baron and others like her in the 80s attracted the penalty of death not just in Nigeria but also other countries. It is still the penalty in many asian countries till date. We all applaud Ghana as making progress but it took a Jerry Rawlings method to cleanse that country such that Nigerians are now shamelessly going there for education. Buhari came to cleanse the system then and that is what the country needs now otherwise young people like you will have no future. The documentary didn't tell you what they did because they want you to see him as evil. GEJ says stealing isn't corruption and went further to ask, how much did Jim Nwobodo steal that Buhari jailed him? He averred that the money couldn't even buy a peugeot car.
But we have a country where thieves are burnt alive because of N5000 but expect politicians who steal in billions to be rewarded with more appointments. In a nutshell, the people opposing Buhari's return are the corrupt politicians who are scared of going to jail and also fearful that he would stop their looting enterprise. Those politicians are the sponsors of that documentary which is calculated to sway public goodwill towards voting him. Don't be decieved by that documentary. It is outright manipulation of history. Buhari brought discipline, stopped corruption, tamed Nigeria before he was overthrown by corrupt IBB. Buhari had been Governor, Petroleum minister, Head of State and PTF Chairman, yet he is not rich. These days, you only need to be petroleum minister for 3months and you won't be hungry for the rest of your life. He built the refineries we have in the country today as a petroleum minister for three years, yet GEJ couldn't renovate them for six years as a president. I can't say anymore Son. I'm concerned for your generation.

3 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by bokohalal(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
God forbid.

How he locked up
ekueme
He is evil

He executed drug dealers.
He tried to bring a fellow Fulani to justice for plundering our commonwealth. Any problem with that?

3 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

He executed drug dealers.
He tried to bring a fellow Fulani to justice for plundering our commonwealth. Any problem with that?
Oga Bokoharam,its wat i watched i analysed
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by bokohalal(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Oga Bokoharam,its wat i watched i analysed

Your analysis of the documentary gives someone like me every reason to doubt your mental capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

Your analysis of the documentary gives someone like me every reason to doubt your mental capabilities.
Your very stupid.Watching and analysing jxt d way it was showed on d documentary concerning buhari shows my mental capability.because i dnt support ur man?
U re a fool.quote me and i wuld go beserk

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by bokohalal(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Your very stupid.Watching and analysing jxt d way it was showed on d documentary concerning buhari shows my mental capability.because i dnt support ur man?
U re a fool.quote me and i wuld go beserk
You have mental health issues and should not be allowed to analyze even your bath water whether it is hot, warm, lukewarm or cold.

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Jorussia(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why the waste of public funds?a documentary that have aired repeatedly by NTA AND AIT,and watched by perhaps several thousands of people in Benin city, now be aired on ITV that is also based in Benin city. Let us wait for February 14 and not waist public funds on a documentary that has done little or no damage the person and chances of buhari in this forthcoming polls.Ironically, what PDp are airing is what love most about buhari and want him to do when he gets to office by grace of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by obamartins(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari is not the saint he claim he is. He destroyed our educational sector by stopping FG feeding students in FG Univeristies, 2.8 billion dollars was traced to his Midland bank account now HSBC, he is a religious bigot, he gave out PTF to his inlaw's firm as consultant and they ripped Nigerians off billions of dollars. There are so many atrocities GMB committed that I cannot type here bcus of time.

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

You have mental health issues and should not be allowed to analyze even your bath water whether it is hot, warm, lukewarm or cold.
Oh.So every man must follow ur way by analysing to favour ur man. Bro,ur dead pa and ursef re fools.Go tell ur Buharist that every1 of u re fools.na force to favour buhari.Dog

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
obamartins:
Buhari is not the saint he claim he is. He destroyed our educational sector by stopping FG feeding students in FG Univeristies, 2.8 billion dollars was traced to his Midland bank account now HSBC, he is a religious bigot, he gave out PTF to his inlaw's firm as consultant and they ripped Nigerians off billions of dollars. There are so many atrocities GMB committed that I cannot type here bcus of time.
Bro,tell em.We aint voting him.any1 who feels offended shuld go and wrap a bomb around his chest.

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jorussia:
Why the waste of public funds?a documentary that have aired repeatedly by NTA AND AIT,and watched by perhaps several thousands of people in Benin city, now be aired on ITV that is also based in Benin city. Let us wait for February 14 and not waist public funds on a documentary that has done little or no damage the person and chances of buhari in this forthcoming polls.Ironically, what PDp are airing is what love most about buhari and want him to do when he gets to office by grace of Almighty God.
I didnt av d chance to watch it d 1st time but thanks to them,i av watched it and now i av seen why people run from dat monster of a man.the fact he is hausa/fulani annoys me even more.U can vote change,its ur choice.i hope to vote Transformation

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Jorussia(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I didnt av d chance to watch it d 1st time but thanks to them,i av watched it and now i av seen why people run from dat monster of a man.the fact he is hausa/fulani annoys me even more.U can vote change,its ur choice.i hope to vote Transformation
why are bring tribalism into this discussion? Apart from sin,the next i hate most in my life is tribalism. If you are voting GEJ because of tribalism suit yourself.
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by ba7man(m): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
People like you are easy to control.
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
ba7man:
People like you are easy to control.

You av no idea..am 1 of d hardest on earth to control,Sir.
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jorussia:
why are bring tribalism into this discussion? Apart from sin,the next i hate most in my life is tribalism. If you are voting GEJ because of tribalism suit yourself.
Sorry abt been tribalistic.the attacks carried out by these tribes made me dislike em.i was very liberal 1ce but they nw look dangerous at all times.

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by ba7man(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
You av no idea..am 1 of d hardest on earth to control,Sir.
But a video that most of its points have been proven to be false or twisted just influenced you without you confirming it first.

undecided
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
ba7man:
But a video that most of its points have been proven to be false or twisted just influenced you without you confirming it first.

undecided
lol.i have googled some and found good reasons but he was too dictatorial.
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by ba7man(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.i have googled some and found good reasons but he was too dictatorial.
We need a firm hand to deal with these politicians we support.

Do you think Billions of dollars and these various scams that GEJ tolerates will go unpunished under GMB??

Even Tinubu's wings will be trimmed and he knows it.
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
ba7man:
We need a firm hand to deal with these politicians we support.

Do you think Billions of dollars and these various scams that GEJ tolerates will go unpunished under GMB??

Even Tinubu's wings will be trimmed and he knows it.
I agree with u,Sir but he wuld av to wait till 2019 to do all that.no vacancy in aso rock for d next 4yrs.am nt a Pdp supporter but Gej loyalist
Re: Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin by ba7man(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I agree with u,Sir but he wuld av to wait till 2019 to do all that.no vacancy in aso rock for d next 4yrs.am nt a Pdp supporter but Gej loyalist
So you think its ok this is allowed to continue for extra 4yrs because he's your man

(1) (Reply)

Sen.david Mark Has Lost His Senate Seat / How The Elections Will Go...my Predictions / 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.