Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns (4201 Views)

Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him / PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by sugarboii(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides in Jonathan’s Train for His Campaigns but he claims the President has achieved nothing!

For a long time, members of the All progressives Congress (APC) have desperately been claiming that the government of President Goodluck Jonathan has not achieved anything in the nearly six years it has been in office.

To replace him, they have projected serial presidential aspirant, General Mohammadu Buhari to replace him in the February 14 elections.

But it is interesting to note that Buhari and his team in APC have been able to travel to their campaign grounds in some parts of the country via the newly rehabilitated railway system which is initiatives of the Jonathan government.

Recall that the same rail transport system was destroyed and practically left for dead by General Buhari during his sojourn as military Head of State.

People are wont to ask: What if President Jonathan had not taken the bull by its horns to breathe life back into the rail system?

Would Buhari have been able to attend his rallies where he takes ample time to discredit the achievements of President Jonathan?
While commissioning new trains last year, The president had lamented the total neglect of such a critical system of transport by successive governments. Although he did not mention names, every Nigerian knows it was Buhari’s government that destroyed the Nigerian Railway Corporation between 1984 and 1985.

Speaking during that ceremony, President Jonathan has promised that “The step is aimed at resuscitating and revitalising Nigerian railway which had suffered neglect for decades.”

That decade began when Buhari was in power.

But strangely, the same Buhari is riding on one of those trains to campaign for election to replace the same man who had brought the trains back to life after he had sent them to the gallows.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Was the train made for GEJ only?
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Does that look like a train to the OP? undecided

11 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by suretman(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Another Yaba left TANoid

11 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by lordcornel(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Do u xpect him to jug or trek? Ain't you aware of his health issues,pls let d general be... Meanwhile GEJ all d way..

6 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by okosodo: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
very big f**ck up

1 Like

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by sugarboii(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mynd44:
so that resembles your village air plane ba??
That is a train

7 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
sugarboii:

That is a train
That is what the campaign bus look like Einstein

11 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Mologi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
that might be a 'copter

SAI BUAHRI
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by dinachi(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
sugarboii:

That is a train
You totally represent that confounding idiocy that is a hallmark of Jonathan's campaigns.
Not for your lost soul but for the few undecided voters who may be swayed by your silly rantings. That picture shows Buhari and co in their campaign bus.

9 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
That is what we call TRANSFORMATION, it has no boundary. Fresh air everywhere, even in APC camp. GEJ till South west regain their senses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Safari29: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
That is a campaign bus op. nigeria railway train does not leads to any campaign venue na

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Maser: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
THAT'S A CAMPAIGN BUS. Stop lying and attempting to whip up needless sentiments

5 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
vheMa:
Was the train made for GEJ only?
do you see GEJ dragging or sitting in it? PTUAH!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
dinachi:

You totally represent that confounding idiocy that is a hallmark of Jonathan's campaigns.
Not for your lost soul but for the few undecided voters who may be swayed by your silly rantings. That picture shows Buhari and co in their campaign bus.
is this igbo boy becoming a member of slavers committe?

1 Like

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
do you see GEJ dragging or sitting in it? PTUAH!
as ur moniker... Jus keep walking in the shadow of G
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
as ur moniker... Jus keep walking in the shadow of G
ohgirl are you h0rn'y? free -me nah!
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ohgirl are you h0rn'y? free -me nah!
h0rny Un top wetin?
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Vicotex(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
If i say buhari is an enemy of progress dem Apc e-warriors go say I hate the old mallam.

#Ignorance is bliss.
#GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
h0rny Un top wetin?
the thoughts of me last night
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the thoughts of me last night
ok your majesty
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by amadice(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2015
APC with there fish brain i thought they are allergic to GEJ transformations....janja weeds goons
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by southsouthman: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Was Oyegun and Buhari quarreling in this pix. They look like two foes and not friends.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by PhockPhockMan: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:
If you haven't entered transformational train before , I've done that. That is no bus, it's train.
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
ok your majesty
yes honey
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yes honey
am sorry am taken by tosyn2much
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by GARRIx7(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
If you haven't entered transformational train before , I've done that. That is no bus, it's train.

You be confirmed MUGU..

cheesy
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by PhockPhockMan: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:

My mama is a confirmed MUGU..

cheesy
Really?
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by najoke: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:

You be confirmed MUGU..

cheesy
That is an understatement grin

1 Like

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by GARRIx7(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If at my age I don't know the difference between a train and a bus, the I'm an unfortunate fool.

Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nctrice(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:
stop acting like a slowpoke that you are not just because of sentiment! Look at the seat behind Buhari and you can tell that the seating arrangement is just how a train's seating arrangement is!
Re: PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Change your NL handle to "MotherPhockPhockGoat" That isn't a train - Olodo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll / #contactyoursenators. Nigerian Senators And Their Contact {Telephone number(s)} / JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.