Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

FEBUHARI: Move The Motion For Change On! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEBUHARI: Move The Motion For Change On! (338 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FEBUHARI: Move The Motion For Change On! by darealez(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
✌ ✌. Whenever you see our two fingers flying above our heads, all we are implying is CHANGE!!! Some say continuity is good but ask them what there opinion would've been if there father's life had being claimed during the last bomb blast just like someone somewhere, whose father's life was claimed! I would agree with anyone that the incumbent president is one of the best Nigeria as ever had BUT show me an excellent country where people are being kidnapped everyday and bomb blast has made a lot fugitives and orphans and I will tell you the need to stop continuity for a change.

Just reason this out without being religiously bias:

Would you vote in a man with a four years history of security incompetence or try a change and witness the ability of a man who knows the practical definition of security?

Would you vote in a man who will define corruption in a plight of saving his own actions or try a change and witness the prosecution of the corrupt?

If you were a victim of the twin blast that recently occurred in gombe, who will you vote for?

If you got a call that your father, mother, son, daughter, husband, wife or whoever, has just being claimed by the sporadic gunshot in jos, kano or wherever, who will you vote for?

Finally, would you expect a son to expose the wrongs of his father in a company? Of course NOT!
So it is, we cannot see the faults and corrupt pegs of previous administrations until we experience a vehement change!

N.B- GEJ has done greatly well but we cannot and must not let the lives of people like you and I be belligerently claimed any more!

It's time to propagate the motion for change!
Now, I know that no politician is a saint but give "change" the benefit of doubt!

Just raise two fingers and say: CHANGE!!!

Say Buhari!!!

Vote for Buhari!!! Give change the benefit of doubt!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uk-based Group Applauds PDP Candidates Overquality Campaigns / Waiting To See Debate Between FFK And Lai Muhammed / Lagos Removes 260 Beggars In 100 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.