Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls (1112 Views)

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls / APC Paid N5000 Each For Lagos Walk- PDP / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by jars9: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Conducting any online poll in nigeria is not worth it because know most APC paid internet warriors register multiple accounts for online polls just to click like and retweets online but the truth is the masses would still vote GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by emerged01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pele op

3 Likes

Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by vanen2: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
jars9:
Conducting any online poll in nigeria is not worth it because know most APC paid internet warriors register multiple accounts for online polls just to click like and retweets online but the truth is the masses would still vote GEJ.
it may be true but may also not be. I support APC but have only a single account and always participate in the online polls. Give proof to back your post up

4 Likes

Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by Dbboy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
I support PDP and hardly participate in online poll to me it's worthless seeing more like on a particular candidate cant persuade me to follow the herd my mind is made up for the 2015 elections and b4 I forget I have my PVC.
Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by iluvnaija: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
jars9:

You well? The thunder that will fire you is doing press up.

So you think Nigerians are fools? Why is PDP crying for election postponement? While over 20 political parties want the election to hold? Why will they want the election postpone when they are the ones who brought referee to officiate their own match?

Guy e go do you like film trick. Conduct a free fair elections and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by vicadex07(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
PDP perpetually forming victim before the real elections. They always have one excuse or the other for their obvious incompetence and failure.

If the voice of the people has not been audible enough to your hearing, you can keep forming deaf and dumb. Come febuary 14 you will be brought back to reality.
Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by jars9: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nigerians are known for abusing anything new, even democracy is about to be abused by a political party who adopted a past military leader that ended a democratic elected government in nigeria with a coup , this is insane because in saner clime this can't happen, are they trying to say out of over 170 million people Pa Buhari is the most qualified?I see his candidacy a greed and a gang up on GEJ by the greedy south west politicians and their northern counterparts.

vanen2:
it may be true but may also not be. I support APC but have only a single account and always participate in the online polls. Give proof to back your post up
Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by jars9: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bitter truth,Nigerians are known for abusing anything new, even democracy is about to be abused by a political party who adopted a past military leader that ended a democratic elected government in nigeria with a coup , this is insane because in saner clime this can't happen, are they trying to say out of over 170 million people Pa Buhari is the most qualified?I see his candidacy a greed and a gang up on GEJ by the greedy south west politicians and their northern counterparts.

iluvnaija:

You well? The thunder that will fire you is doing press up.

So you think Nigerians are fools? Why is PDP crying for election postponement? While over 20 political parties want the election to hold? Why will they want the election postpone when they are the ones who brought referee to officiate their own match?

Guy e go do you like film trick. Conduct a free fair elections and see what happens.
Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by judiciarypalava: 1:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Not just only registered internet warriors, some aggrieved NMA members and some people living abroad that ran out of the country to engage in menial jobs.

1) NMA( some quack DR's): They should note that they can not fool us by their tricks of painting FG bad for the decision taken concerning their residency training. That JOHESU is on strike is as a result of their arrogant and pompous attitude, also their discrimination on other health workers.

2) For those living a bondage and rat race life abroad. They are only allowed to click YES, tweet/retweet and comment on the social media. As for voting, they are totally DISENFRANCHISED.
Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by DaBullIT(m): 2:10am On Feb 02, 2015
You don fail , again

You do not need authentication in order to poll online , AIT's poll did not require any accounts/username, its free for all

Your new excuse is bulls'sh'Ite

If it was true , you make it sound like only APC members register multiple accounts, NL here is a case study, i would show you 10 user ids that belong to 5 or less people , they are all pro-pdp accounts

so stop crying and join the train of change
Re: APC Paid Internet Warriors Register Multiple Accounts For Online Polls by vanen2: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2015
jars9:
Nigerians are known for abusing anything new, even democracy is about to be abused by a political party who adopted a past military leader that ended a democratic elected government in nigeria with a coup , this is insane because in saner clime this can't happen, are they trying to say out of over 170 million people Pa Buhari is the most qualified?I see his candidacy a greed and a gang up on GEJ by the greedy south west politicians and their northern counterparts.

ok! See you at the polls

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Buys $4 Million Mansion In Ghana / Nigerian Soldiers Defeated Boko Haram Fighters In Baga Within 3 Hours- Report / Hilarious Video Of Buhari On Who Wants To Be A President Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.