Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Sacrifice - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sacrifice (493 Views)

Ebo Yemoja (the Mermaid’s Sacrifice) / A True Sacrifice / Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sacrifice by Nazacent: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please this short story is open for you to criticize and learn from it. Remain blessed as you read through.

There was this preacher not a pastor, unlike our society where every corner you find a preacher he has a church, quick to spring up all in the name of preaching the gospel. We now have more churches than even schools self. He lived in a small town with his teenage son matin. Matin was the opposite of what his father believed in, he lived a reckless life. A lifestyle his father sometimes wondered if that was his own trials of faith. Things fell apart when matins got into drug abuse. His father (the preacher) had prayed his heart out for God to save his son from this path of unrighteousness, this path that leads to damnation of eternal death. One day matin returned home and told his father he was leaving him. His father was heart broken, he begged matin not leave him. In his words "my
Son the world is no more safe for young men like you to live at ur will, the days are evil. Please don't leave me you see my condition Is detoriating everyday I can't even walk without the support of my stick." All what he said fell on deaf ears yet matin ignored his plea

(1) (Reply)

Scarred - Dede / Chilling Sun / [article] Overcoming Your First Failure By Sir Sam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.