Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan (1120 Views)

I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / Presidents Do Better In Second Term-Jonathan / Presidents Do Better In Second Term - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by yusaze: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
He said this in Kaduna State, when he was received by traditional rulers in the state led by the Emir of Zauzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris, at the General Hassan Katsina House.

He told the traditional rulers that he was with them to receive their blessing as he vied for a second term. He promised that if elected, he would be able to consolidate on his transformation agenda. He pledged to bring more development to Kaduna State and the nation in general.

According to him, most presidents got distracted in their first tenure, but performed better during their second and final one as distraction would have drastically reduced.

See more: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/02/presidents-do-better-in-their-2nd-term.html

Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by EagleNest(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
What an Irony!
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by wakaman: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Worm!
always dodgy!
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by Elslim: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
and i kol dis man my leader.... Kai my children will never forgive me if he comes back to rule us again

3 Likes

Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by Mubbyleey(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
HMmmMm dOn'T knOw wHat tO sAy AbouT Dis Man anYmOrE...

hE iS juSt ToO.........
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by ozo13(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dos men received the greatest disgrace of dr life in Kaduna.dd u see the way dey wr standing helplessly on d podium wn d crowd wr ruining insults on them.
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by 0700Jesse(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is the truth, i just love GEJ for his transparency,., not like some deceptive-WAEC'forging-buhari.
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
k
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by holatin(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
a President can only do better if he perform GOOD in first term.
you perform bad and as m sure second term will be worse and worst

1 Like

Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by holatin(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
0700Jesse:
This is the truth, i just love GEJ for his transparency,., not like some deceptive-WAEC'forging-buhari.
give me the list of president dat fumbled in their first time.
you called that transparency but its cluelessness and foolish excuse and for you to support those word shows you are DEE YUU EMM BIII

1 Like

Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by homebase(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
So we should wait till 2nd term before you perform? What nonsense.

Man Marries A Tree For The Second Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlE892APKPI

1 Like

Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by phlemzy: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sheer justification of failure. So pathetic of a president to make this remark. I feel bitter that the leader of the largest black nation has this to say. The distractions that you haven't been able to handle in six years will naturally run you down in another 4years if allowed. After May 29,u will have lesser distractions to deal with when u return to Otuoke creek where ur peace-threatening militants await you.

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by 0700Jesse(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
holatin:

as for buhari, he didnt fumble cos he's fumble on his own!
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by holatin(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
0700Jesse:

as for buhari, he didnt fumble cos he's fumble on his own!
what's the one saying.
go and play with your toy
I first thought am rapping with an adult that ve PVC

1 Like

Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by iluvnaija: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
yusaze:
He said this in Kaduna State, when he was received by traditional rulers in the state led by the Emir of Zauzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris, at the General Hassan Katsina House.

He told the traditional rulers that he was with them to receive their blessing as he vied for a second term. He promised that if elected, he would be able to consolidate on his transformation agenda. He pledged to bring more development to Kaduna State and the nation in general.

According to him, most presidents got distracted in their first tenure, but performed better during their second and final one as distraction would have drastically reduced.

See more: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/02/presidents-do-better-in-their-2nd-term.html

Na wash!
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by 0700Jesse(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
holatin:
what's the one saying.
go and play with your toy
I first thought am rapping with an adult that ve PVC

ehn, i'ma kid! You are the grown up naa!! The truth is bitter? Buhari fumbled a lot and got some unsettled issues! If that won't do, go play with sand!
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by kheart(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mr President we reasonable nigerians still remember vividly when u say that "if I can change Nigeria in 4 years den even if am givin 100 yrs I can't do anything" (ref: 2011 election)

Did u know dat d emir of zaria had to come all d way to kaduna to come and meet gudluck because sambo n ramalan were petted wit stones n nasty chants lst year in deir homtown (zaria).

Change bulldozer is unstoppable, better join or be crush by it

Sai Buhari
#shun election violence
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by mumumugu(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
holatin:
you called that transparency but its cluelessness and foolish excuse and for you to support those word shows you are DEE YUU EMM BIII

obasanjo
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by vicadex07(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
So he know his first term is poor abi...he should worry abt performing anything cos we won't allow him to repeat
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by jinielis: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Even in his first tenure, Goodluck did well and I believe he will do the best in his second tenure.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
i believe he will do better. vote Jonathan for continuity.
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by jinielis: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
GOODLUCK ALL THE WAY.
TEAM GEJ
Re: Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan by holatin(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2015
mumumugu:

obasanjo
tell me how he failed in first term and how hevrwctify it in second term

(1) (Reply)

Football Writers Wanted | Paid Part Time Job / See Pictures Of Asari Dokubo At Gej's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Why We Can’t Proceed With Election –jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.