Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (71764 Views)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by ibeandrew7: 3:49am On Feb 02, 2015
They say prayer conquereth all things.

Check out this photo of a Nigerian soldier embarking on a prayer before a battle with Boko Haram.

Source: http:///y1vUO

http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/touching-photo-of-nigerian-soldier.html?m=1

254 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 02, 2015
God speed soldier

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by brownlord: 4:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Now that's the real man, Loving this

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 02, 2015
He is one of us, someone's son, brother, cousin,grandson, neighnour, boyfriend/hubby.

i pray goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives, Amen.

297 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Precious91(m): 4:10am On Feb 02, 2015
With God all things are possible.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by pimplucious: 4:17am On Feb 02, 2015
These are men born with the heart of a lion. They know death is imminent but still go ahead and stare it in the face. In the face of zero motivation u is still fight. I salute ur bravery soldier. Will always hv u in my prayers too.

377 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by kibo: 4:19am On Feb 02, 2015
March On Brave Soldier..March On

You will GO, You will SEE and You will CONQUER !!!

Victory is from God alone !!

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by neutrotoba(m): 4:28am On Feb 02, 2015
God be with you man.
Superheros don't come better than this.
Thanks for fighting.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by dominique(f): 4:31am On Feb 02, 2015
I suppose prayers are their other weapons since the government has refused to provide them with standard weapons.
Just look at the background of ehete he's praying. That can't possibly be an army base. The soldiers are being sent to BH territory to die, my heart goes out to them

63 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by watered(m): 4:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Indeed this pix is touching. One thing I'll say is that if there's a man to pray there's a God to answer. Victory is from God alone.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Disclaimer: 4:42am On Feb 02, 2015
dominique:
I suppose prayers are their other weapons since the government has refused to provide them with standard weapons.
Just look at the background of ehete he's praying. That can't possibly be an army base. The soldiers are being sent to BH territory to die, my heart goes out to them

My dear, you need prayer in every situations. Weapon will fail you but prayer will NEVER. If think I sound like a pastor you may drop your offering here.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by free2ryhme: 4:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Amen to your prayers and you shall return gallant soldiers

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by benuejosh: 5:08am On Feb 02, 2015
stunts

5 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Ymodulus: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Only if he knows he was wasting his time. As no one answers his prayer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by freecitizn: 5:26am On Feb 02, 2015
May God grant us victory and expose the evildoers...for the sake of the few faithful...

9 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Adetula1(m): 5:29am On Feb 02, 2015
Doing the right thing,the one and only true God will not fail you.

7 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by clubone0502: 5:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Angel Michael's sword be thy weapon in battle

keep the enquiries coming

10 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by seunlayi(m): 5:40am On Feb 02, 2015
God first.

10 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by okosodo: 5:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Yes because they dont know the real enemies. It can be from within

4 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by herald9: 5:46am On Feb 02, 2015
clubone0502:
Angel Michael's sword be thy weapon in battle

Kikikikigrin

people are using advanced weapons and explosives you dey talk of angel Michael sword...are you OK? grin

This is no medieval battle man.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 02, 2015
God be with you gallant Soldier.

6 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by alberto2k(m): 6:00am On Feb 02, 2015
God be with you bro... Just praying silently for my Gees in the army. May God protect them all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2015
This is good. May God answer his prayers.

I believe Shekau and his boys pray to their gods too, before embarking on wanton destruction of lives and properties. Now, what do they ask their gods for in prayers?

3 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by electropiz(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2015
Love that pix, meanwhile no one is conscripted into the military against his wish, they all know what they signed up for... Be safe soldier Gods with u

3 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by onatisi(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2015
Honestly ,I think our soldiers should all be given bullet proof vests and more life saving gears like other countries soldiers.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Alphaoscar: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2015
May God Almighty hear and answer our prayers and I pray for divine protection over all peace loving Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by idupaul: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2015
An Army that prays is an Army that triumphs !!!

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.