Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (2117 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by tunrybabe: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Am writing this with a heavy and sorrowful heart, I need ur advice on wat next to do. To summarize my story, I met dis cute and handsome guy in his place of work over a year ago, precisely late 2013. After askn me out and since I wasn't into any relationship, I accepted and we got started. It was as if I av never dated before, I loved, cherished and respected him so much to a fault. I did everytin he wanted. But in turn, he was very strict and harsh on me. I would beg him to visit, despite the fact that I was the one calling him. He seldomly calls. He never allowed me visit him, giving excuses like he was scotting with a friend, months passed and it went on like dat, some times I get frustrated and feels like quiting, but I wouldn't just be able to do so. One day I decided to check him up on facebook, cos we weren't friends on fb. I discovered he had a wife and a son abroad. I asked him if he had any issue or if he was married, he denied and told me he wasn't married. Despite d fact dat I knew he was lying, I still continued with him. In short it was a hell of a time with him. To cut d long story short, he came crying to me one day that a woman abroad had a baby for him, which was supposed to be an arrange marriage in other for him to get his citizenship. And one tin led to d oda and d woman got pregnant and gave birth to a baby. He told me d lady collected a huge sum of money from him cos of d deal. He said wat is more surprising is d fact that d lady wanted to eat her cake and av it. Meaning she was interested in actually marrying him. According to his story, he wouldn't marry such a lady, since den, shes been in d UK with d child. After all, I continued with him, I forgot to chip it in that am a graduate from a Nigerian University and i am not workn presently. He told me point blank that not until I get a job, he wouldn't marry me. With that, I increased my hussling, after a while he made him self unavailable, I would call,n he wouldn't pick, for weeks, I decided to stop Calln him and move on. I later got a job in Lagos, and since we weren't talking, I dint inform him. A member of my church where I gave d testimony concerning my job happens to be a a colleague to my guy in their formal branch. I discovered dis woman called my guy and congratulated him concerning my job, Aldo I never knew until the my guy called me months later. I was so shocked to see his call, @ d same time I was happy, tears of joy were stripping down my cheek. Dis situation brought us together. While I continued my ordeal.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by herald9: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2015
people don't actually use their head in a relationship... this is plain silliness...

next!

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by walexGodson(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Na OYO u dey
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Sweet story. Abeg complete am. Get to the part where he milks you off your hard earned money, promises to marry you, impregnates you and dumps you like trash.

I've got no empathy for ladies with fish brain.

6 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by nanauju(f): 7:13am On Feb 02, 2015
So where's the part u got pregnant for him? sad

Meanwhile why are u allowing this guy to use ur head so much like dis? You know him well enough but u still allow him to play u around. Is it because u dont have someone else or u re just scared of not finding someone else if u leave him
My dear u need to wise up. This guy wants to take u as his maga/mugu as he only called wen u've gotten a job. Who does dat?! Pls move on.
Congrates on ur new job, the more reason why u should stay alone, enjoy life to the fullest and care less about the guy
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by 5minsmadness: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Now I understand when people ask if some stories are true on Nairaland.

See red flags already all over your story and we haven't gotten to the juicy part yet. Babe, you are the one forcing yourself on him! When katakata burst now you will come and cry that you didn't know he was so wicked.

Next Jo.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2015
mtsheew,9ja girls will prefer dating d bad boy than the good ones wey dy write application all e life
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2015
This story is sweet. Kontinue grin grin

So after you got the job, he made sweet passionate love to you and you got pregnant?
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Richy4(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
I would only say how could you? Are you very ugly?, are you 50 years and lack guys attention?,

The more I read this, the more angry I am because of your backward thinking. You call him and he doesn't, you saw evidence on FB, you still continued

Please don't write the concluding part. It is really annoying.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by imurboss: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Where is the op, come and complete this Hollywood script. Don't be mumuscios grin

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Odillz: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
It is called desperation..
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Zehner(f): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kikikikiki...... see now! Una comment don drive the "storyteller". *smh some gals sha

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Misblah(f): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
"mumu in love!"....starring Mercy Johnson, Nonso diobi and Chiwetalu Agu. Grab your copy now!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Cock & bull story.. He married a woman abroad because of paper & he's in Nigeria..
Dem dey apply for UK pali in absentia??
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Moana(f): 2:29am On Feb 04, 2015
OP have you gone to put your egusi soup on fire?

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Moana(f): 2:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Cock & bull story.. He married a woman abroad because of paper & he's in Nigeria..
Dem dey apply for UK pali in absentia??
you have made my day
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by pgidex(f): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Is ur name MUMUNATU? cheesy cheesy grin you brought it upon yourself so you just have to deal with it. My dear love is not blind. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by hidee20(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dont worry dear,he will theoretically re-change when you put to bed. >:
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by KanwuliaJara: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Then you change too!
Simple!
No one has the monopoly of 'change'! kiss

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by baby124: 1:33am On Feb 05, 2015
No human being can be this dumb. Even a door knob is not this dumb. Nice plot OP, and if this story is true, you need deliverance by pankere

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by dominique(f): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2015
He never changed, he has been jerk all along but you were too desperate to see that. I just hope this story is fake, no human being should be this naive and silly.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by RiffRaff: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
when will u get to the part where u will show us ur Blog link to continue the story?
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Tashaamania(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Moana:
OP have you gone to put your egusi soup on fire?

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month / Never Blame A Man That Doesn't Want His Wife To Work / Fiancee Stays In Another City, Should I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.