Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Buhari's Excapades Worldwide#humiliating# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Excapades Worldwide#humiliating# (368 Views)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / It's Humiliating That Russia Is Now Dictating To USA In Syria, Senator Mccain. / Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Excapades Worldwide#humiliating# by uniquefidel1991: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Naija Apkroko
Thursday, 29 January 2015

United States Protests and Government Action Against Buhari
This week, some Nigerians living in the USA had a protest against General Buhari. They were talking about the violence after the elections in 2011, and saying that they are afraid that Buhari will take the rights of Nigerian people if he is President. My friend lives in Virginia USA and she sent me some photos... She covered the peoples faces because they were afraid that they could be attacked by violent supporters of General Buhari

They went to protest outside the United States Capitol in Washington DC because the United States Congress was holding an important meeting to talk about Nigeria and saying that the government needs to continue its action against the problems affecting our country.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/us-congress-to-hold-nigeria-on-the-brink-hearing/200065/
9jakid at 08:56

8 comments:

Frances Jini1 February 2015 at 15:52
We need a president that serves God and belives in Jesus Christ. It is only a president that fears God that can rule Nigeria and I belive that it is only GEJ that can rule us for the good of this nation. President GEJ encourages the practice of true democracy by creating an enabling environment where people from diverse backgrounds can be accomodated.

Replies

anne edu1 February 2015 at 16:42
Is time we vote out buhari, imagine him asking NBC to probe AIT concerning the documentary, if we give this man a chance then we are doomed, no freedom of expression or speech, democracy dies, eventually you go against his wish not the laws of the land then you be jailed. GEJ still remains the best, if u say NO then you better tell me what buhari has done for nigeria when he was the state head. We don't need a man that uses violence on everything. BE WISE

anne edu1 February 2015 at 17:00
GEJ all the way till 2019, God bless Nigeria.

happi happizealjohnson1 February 2015 at 21:58
President Goodluck Ebele jonathan is the best man that can lead the way let's vote for PDP

happi happizealjohnson1 February 2015 at 23:30
President GEJ faces not one but dozen of crisis,each big enough to define any presidency in better times as luck,fate or divine grace.he is capable to rule we nigerians.

sun shine2 February 2015 at 00:51
Buhari is a man without a vision and show not be allowed to govern the affairs of this great nation since he has no manifesto to present to the masses as his plans for Nigeria should he get there. I strongly believe we continue in TRANSFORMATION ( GEJ) with a manifesto that seems to be a guideline to hold on to when he becomes a president.

Frances Oreh2 February 2015 at 02:22
Am happy it's going worldwide, this impending doom must be stopped, buhari is an abomination we shouldn't allow to happen.

ReplyDelete

Frances Oreh2 February 2015 at 02:23
Am happy it's going worldwide, this impending doom must be stopped, buhari is an abomination we shouldn't allow to happen.

ReplyDelete

Load more...

Home
View web version
About Me

9jakid
This is my blog. I was using wordpress before but I have moved everything here. I hope you like this!!!!
View my complete profile