Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (49285 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by mmsen: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
UGLYS:
Well we over here hate UK too. If only our government/company sponsored scholarships and programmes would use other countries like Australia and Canada, life will be a lot better without the colonial masters.

Even better would be see all that money spent on scholarships used to repair or replace Nigerian universities.

If Covenant can rise from an idea into one of the best universities on the continent in such a short space of time then there is no reason why such success cannot be replicated.

Respecting yourself means doing for self.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
UK is fvcked, how dare they rate our country?? Yes they are our colonial masters but you are better off in Nigeria than in UK.Trust me...
Overhyped country with bad teeth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by geraob1: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
peckhamboi:
Ten most favourable countries

1. Australia

2. Canada

3. USA

4. Netherlands

5. Sweden

6. Norway

7. Ireland

8. Germany

9. Italy

10. Spain

Ten most unfavourable countries

1. Russia

2. North Korea

3. Israel

4. Iran

5. Pakistan

6. Ukraine

7. Nigeria

8. Saudi Arabia

9. Turkey

10. Argentina

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/01/which-countries-do-british-people-like-and-dislike-the-most-5044865/

Who cares.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by ikechukwu354(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
peckhamboi:

1. Australia

2. Canada

3. USA

4. Netherlands

5. Sweden

6. Norway

7. Ireland

8. Germany

9. Italy

10. Spain

1. Russia

2. North Korea

3. Israel

4. Iran

5. Pakistan

6. Ukraine

7. Nigeria

8. Saudi Arabia

9. Turkeys

10. Argentina

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/01/which-countries-do-british-people-like-and-dislike-the-most-5044865/
they should all go and diee
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by ooshinibos: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
and average Nigeria can die for watcxhing british football

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by ooshinibos: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
but they love our oil , music and women init
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by DONOCHAS(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by usibengate(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bleep Britain!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by bee444: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
K
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by bee444: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
delishpot:

With the news comming out of Africa, what is there to love about it? We Africans do more damage to our felloe Africans than the whites do to us right now
Dont even get started on slave trade abeg. Its an old tune and I am tired of that card. Slave trade has ended, yet we are not a better People. Our own vrothers captured us and sold us out as slaves to the white man. I do not see any white man comming into our jungle to pack us by themselves. It was us, our own brothers that waged wars, captured villagers and sold them out in the name of rival tribe, enemies etc To be shipped by the white man abroad.
So, with the news of ritual killings, greed, cultism etc etc ravaging Africa, what is there to love about it?

You're one of the problems not the solution. In your mind slavery is eradicated abi? Oh, you think you're not on daily basis looked upon as a slave by your white colleagues or friends?. You are deluded if you think you're not being profiled everyday in advanced countries. You're marooned if you think just because you're living above the poverty line then finally you're being given a fair share by your white master.

I detest some brainwashed uncle toms like you to come here and start telling us about "race card". Last time I remember, that's the same word your white masters would use if accused of discriminating against minorities.

This line of reasoning does not appear to be logically sound without further explanation.

Your answer makes me want to scream as no argument was made to convince me of anything except as a black person, I am either ignorant or bigoted.
But I won't scream; I can personally testify that ignorance is curable.

The legacy of slavery has benefited every white person–directly and personally. In a very gross analogy, if you run a series of foot races over 300 years but prevent 13 percent of the participants from learning how to run for 180 years and then give them concrete sneakers for another 80 years–but allow them full access for 40 years, it will take the 13 percent quite a few races to be competitive because the other 87 percent advanced their skills by practice and repetition.

Life is not a foot race, but it is a fact that the average white person would not economically benefit from switching places with an average black person (black households average one-tenth the household wealth of white households). If you believe all people are created equal, there has to be a reason for this–and there is: slavery.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
peckhamboi:

1. Australia

2. Canada

3. USA

4. Netherlands

5. Sweden

6. Norway

7. Ireland

8. Germany

9. Italy

10. Spain

1. Russia

2. North Korea

3. Israel

4. Iran

5. Pakistan

6. Ukraine

7. Nigeria

8. Saudi Arabia

9. Turkey

10. Argentina

finally!! sth to show dey never liked us... they see us ntin more than animals to control... and Buhari is dere tkin Tutorials to plunge Nigeria into more disaster...
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Horllamideh(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
customized13:
The yorubas has the highest Nigerian population in UK lipsrsealed
wot are you insinuating??
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
ARE WE FORGETING THAT ENGLAND COLONISED THE AREA WE CALL TODAY NIGERIA? angry angry angry angry

TO HELL WITH ENGLAND!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BLACK-PEOPLE THEY KILLED?

TO HELL WITH ENGLAND!!!!!

dumb fvcks!!!!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by MikelMerry(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who cares
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
now you want me to care about the opinion of a MASS-MURDERER

TO HELL WITH THEM!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by nkpommpko(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Give us light, good roads and soft loans and I swear we will only go there to see Buckingham palace for site seeing.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
*in Oshiomole's voice* they should GO AND DIE !
hahahaha,guy 1million likes 4 u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
fresh15:
After sucking our crude oil and causing the major problems we are facing today,what do you expect?
d ones dey left 4 u,have u properly managed it
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
olrotimi:
They hating more on Israel but Israel is a more fortified and rest assured country & economy than the Uk. Moral : except your living ur life for ur neighbor,.his hating on you is just another reason to be more focused on improving urself.
says who bro,d isreali is no where nere fortified when compared with d uk
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
foxxynik:

Why is Nigeria the only African country in the list?....
I strongly doubt it....
d list is obviously a fake...i wnder y nls coulnt notice
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
quickly:

NNigerians r hated everywhere not just Britain . The moment u mention nigeria people will mention fraud and scam.

Wat of north africa just mention nigeria u r labeled a theif. They can even throw u in jail and tear u passport

It's not just Britain alone
yes i agree with u n dats coz we r special in our own wicked ways.....dere will lwys be haters
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smartestelvis:
d list is obviously a fake...i wnder y nls coulnt notice
Obviously...nls dnt notice tinz dat much.... All they do is comment and bring politics into it...Blaming and criticising the government!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
foxxynik:

Obviously...nls dnt notice tinz dat much.... All they do is comment and bring politics into it...Blaming and criticising the government!
hmmm so tragic wen only few ppl c d facts
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by ibofrank(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmmm this one is STRONG
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by rad8(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bastard narcissistic backstabbing wankers....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
bee444:

You're one of the problems not the solution. In your mind slavery is eradicated abi? Oh, you think you're not on daily basis looked upon as a slave by your white colleagues or friends?. You are deluded if you think you're not being profiled everyday in advanced countries. You're marooned if you think just because you're living above the poverty line then finally you're being given a fair share by your white master.

I detest some brainwashed uncle toms like you to come here and start telling us about "race card". Last time I remember, that's the same word your white masters would use if accused of discriminating against minorities.

This line of reasoning does not appear to be logically sound without further explanation.

Your answer makes me want to scream as no argument was made to convince me of anything except as a black person, I am either ignorant or bigoted.
But I won't scream; I can personally testify that ignorance is curable.

The legacy of slavery has benefited every white person–directly and personally. In a very gross analogy, if you run a series of foot races over 300 years but prevent 13 percent of the participants from learning how to run for 180 years and then give them concrete sneakers for another 80 years–but allow them full access for 40 years, it will take the 13 percent quite a few races to be competitive because the other 87 percent advanced their skills by practice and repetition.

Life is not a foot race, but it is a fact that the average white person would not economically benefit from switching places with an average black person (black households average one-tenth the household wealth of white households). If you believe all people are created equal, there has to be a reason for this–and there is: slavery.

dont be angry with him...abeg...he dont understand... sad sad sad
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by leebartea(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
peckhamboi:

1. Australia

2. Canada

3. USA

4. Netherlands

5. Sweden

6. Norway

7. Ireland

8. Germany

9. Italy

10. Spain

1. Russia

2. North Korea

3. Israel

4. Iran

5. Pakistan

6. Ukraine

7. Nigeria

8. Saudi Arabia

9. Turkey

10. Argentina

change d topic to british among d most hate in africa
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
delishpot:

With the news comming out of Africa, what is there to love about it? We Africans do more damage to our felloe Africans than the whites do to us right now
Dont even get started on slave trade abeg. Its an old tune and I am tired of that card. Slave trade has ended, yet we are not a better People. Our own vrothers captured us and sold us out as slaves to the white man. I do not see any white man comming into our jungle to pack us by themselves. It was us, our own brothers that waged wars, captured villagers and sold them out in the name of rival tribe, enemies etc To be shipped by the white man abroad.
So, with the news of ritual killings, greed, cultism etc etc ravaging Africa, what is there to love about it?

You are a disgrace. undecided

Unknown to you the British continue to milk Nigeria dry while you continue to spout ignorance and refuse to learn the real reason for Nigeria's problems.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
cap28:

You are a disgrace. undecided

Unknown to you the British continue to milk Nigeria dry while you continue to spout ignorance and refuse to learn the real reason for Nigeria's problems.

so if you are so smart country- stop that milking! so much money so much potential but can't even get electricity issues resolved in country! stop complaining and start acting. so far i can't see the progress what so ever. at least be thankful to europe for english language and your jesus otherwise would be still sitting in a tree!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by chigoizie7(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
And how does this affect the accounts of a yahoo boi? They still fall mugu to their technology and guys still smiles to the bank, u can hate me all u want, as long as I make my money @ ur own detriment, na u sabi, useless fools, feeling that they are wise, while they know nothing,if u see my leg for britain, abeg use cutlas cut am.(Plz I am not a yahoo boi oooh)
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
gofyourself:

so if you are so smart country- stop that milking! so much money so much potential but can't even get electricity issues resolved in country! stop complaining and start acting. so far i can't see the progress what so ever. at least be thankful to europe for english language and your jesus otherwise would be still sitting in a tree!

You mean the way Qadaffi tried to stop his country from being milked and ended up dead.

We cant get electricity issues sorted out because the bulk of our revenue is being used to service international debt and fabricated interest rates. The other day Obj and Okonjo Iweala gave away billions in dollars of our foreign reserve in the name of paying off a fabricated loan.

Thankful for speaking the language of the people who enslaved us - you need help - most Europeans don't even speak English as a first language - go to France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Portugal and speak English to the average man on the street and see if he will answer you.

Non English speaking Europeans always place their native language above English.

Christianity was and remains a way for Europeans to control and brainwash Africans.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) / Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.