Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (49981 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by SavageGarden(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
An2elect2:

Don't mind them. They just keep regurgitating that nonsense when they are bereft of sound reasoning.
Most Nigerians are 'wiser' now.
You're truly on point ma'am just the right words. Indeed Most Nigerians are "wiser" now.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Horllamideh:

wot are you insinuating??
nothing
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Be patient with her.

if you get angry with every Nairalander with that type of view, you would over-stress yourself.

@ delishpot, please google "confessions of an economic hitman" and then ask yourself how it is that all the great African leaders in history never last long in office before they are either assassinated or overthrown?

I once saw a statistic that showed that 80% of all world leaders that died in office in last 10 years were from Africa.

Neocolonialism is a problem that is almost unique to Africa.

To deal with a problem you first need to acknowledge it exists.
cap28:

You are a disgrace. undecided

Unknown to you the British continue to milk Nigeria dry while you continue to spout ignorance and refuse to learn the real reason for Nigeria's problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Me thinks they hate the country and not the people........
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
cap28:

You mean the way Qadaffi tried to stop his country from being milked and ended up dead.

We cant get electricity issues sorted out because the bulk of our revenue is being used to service international debt and fabricated interest rates. The other day Obj and Okonjo Iweala gave away billions in dollars of our foreign reserve in the name of paying off a fabricated loan.

Thankful for speaking the language of the people who enslaved us - you need help - most Europeans don't even speak English as a first language - go to France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Portugal and speak English to the average man on the street and see if he will answer you.

Non English speaking Europeans always place their native language above English.

Christianity was and remains a way for Europeans to control and brainwash Africans.

excuses excuses excuses. are you qadaffi? or even equal to him? i don't think so. so what we are talking here? plus you are not centre of the world - many of africans were enslaved not only you- don't victimise yourself- old story. those countries u mentioned - they were colonists as well, and brazil speaks Portuguese, some africa speaks french, mexico and s.america speaks spanish. speak native in here than if you are so smart! half of the country won't understand what you saying

p.s. most of the europe will answer you perfectly english! especially scandinavia. been to south(spain, portugal and greece) - no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
cap28:

You mean the way Qadaffi tried to stop his country from being milked and ended up dead.

We cant get electricity issues sorted out because the bulk of our revenue is being used to service international debt and fabricated interest rates. The other day Obj and Okonjo Iweala gave away billions in dollars of our foreign reserve in the name of paying off a fabricated loan.

Thankful for speaking the language of the people who enslaved us - you need help - most Europeans don't even speak English as a first language - go to France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Portugal and speak English to the average man on the street and see if he will answer you.

Non English speaking Europeans always place their native language above English.

Christianity was and remains a way for Europeans to control and brainwash Africans.

gbamu..it is serious business....
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
cap28:

first of all stop stealing from each other and there will be no need to blame uk. more than 380bn dollars stolen from the country by yourselves 1960'!
so what we are talking in first place. check what you electing. greedy people want to be under the sun. pfffffffff

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
rad8:
Bastard narcissistic backstabbing wankers....

HAHAHA... grin grin grin

go ask the native americans.....
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
gofyourself:

excuses excuses excuses. are you qadaffi? or even equal to him? i don't think so. so what we are talking here? plus you are not centre of the world - many of africans were enslaved not only you- don't victimise yourself- old story. those countries u mentioned - they were colonists as well, and brazil speaks Portuguese, some africa speaks french, mexico and s.america speaks spanish. speak native in here than if you are so smart! half of the country won't understand what you saying

p.s. most of the europe will answer you perfectly english! especially scandinavia. been to south(spain, portugal and greece) - no problem.

unsurprisingly you missed my point - I wasn't criticising Qadaffi as I admire what he stood for and wish more African leaders could emulate him.

The transatlantic slavery is an old story true but so is the holocaust but I bet you wouldn't have the guts to tell a Jew to stop talking about Auschwitz. Would you tell Jews that they are making excuses when they regurgitate their holocaust under Nazi Germany? Would you call Stephen Spielberg a victim for making a film about the holocaust - no you wouldn't dare, you know why because you are just another brainwashed fool.

Yes the countries I mentioned were colonialistts but you were glorifying the English language as if it is the language of God himself I mentioned those other Europeans to show you that even they do not accord it the respect that you do, they put their own languages before other people's language - have you heard of the saying that charity begins at home? Everyone practices that saying except Africans.

Non English speaking Europeans speak English as a second language but their native language and culture comes first.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
cap28:

unsurprisingly you missed my point - I wasn't criticising Qadaffi as I admire what he stood for and wish more African leaders could emulate him.

The transatlantic slavery is an old story true but so is the holocaust but I bet you wouldn't have the guts to tell a Jew to stop talking about Auschwitz. Would you tell Jews that they are making excuses when they regurgitate their holocaust under Nazi Germany? Would you call Stephen Spielberg a victim for making a film about the holocaust - no you wouldn't dare, you know why because you are just another brainwashed fool.

Yes the countries I mentioned were colonialistts but you were glorifying the English language as if it is the language of God himself I mentioned those other Europeans to show you that even they do not accord it the respect that you do, they put their own languages before other people's language - have you heard of the saying that charity begins at home? Everyone practices that saying except Africans.

Non English speaking Europeans speak English as a second language but their native language and culture comes first.

so speak native in here. why you are glorifying english language?! cheesy

if it is so bad in here go home! nobody is keeping you in uk!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
cap28:

this is true...they want us to forget the past MADNESS...

it will not happen...

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

this is true...they want us to forget the past MADNESS...

it will not happen...

good for you
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
gofyourself:

good for you

what do you want,,,white woman

dont quote me,,i dont like you....

FVCK OFF!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smartestelvis:
hmmm so tragic wen only few ppl c d facts
Indeed!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
gofyourself:

so speak native in here. why you are glorifying english language?! cheesy

if it is so bad in here go home! nobody is keeping you in uk!

Why should I go home - have your racist brothers in south Africa, Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe gone home?

Britain is yet to pay us reparations for the ra.pe and ongoing exploitation of our continent, until that happens im sitting tight here, I pay my taxes like every other british citizen.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
cap28:

Why should I go home - have your racist brothers in south Africa, Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe gone home?

Britain is yet to pay us reparations for the ra.pe and ongoing exploitation of our continent, until that happens im sitting tight here, I pay my taxes like every other british citizen.
undecided undecided

DONT FORGET....THIS BASTARDS STILL OW US 777 TRILLION DOLLARS...GADAFFI SAID SO.....

IDIATS

reparations........MOTHERFVCkERS------- angry angry angry angry

or else ,dont even try...we dont want to know,,,,

777 TRILLION DOLLARS

WOWWWWW......we blacks are rich..we just dont know...

777`000`000`000`000.00 DOLLARS.....

WOWWWW....We are rich...fvck them...yeaaaaaa...........
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by delishpot: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2015
bee444:

You're one of the problems not the solution. In your mind slavery is eradicated abi? Oh, you think you're not on daily basis looked upon as a slave by your white colleagues or friends?. You are deluded if you think you're not being profiled everyday in advanced countries. You're marooned if you think just because you're living above the poverty line then finally you're being given a fair share by your white master.

I detest some brainwashed uncle toms like you to come here and start telling us about "race card". Last time I remember, that's the same word your white masters would use if accused of discriminating against minorities.

This line of reasoning does not appear to be logically sound without further explanation.

Your answer makes me want to scream as no argument was made to convince me of anything except as a black person, I am either ignorant or bigoted.
But I won't scream; I can personally testify that ignorance is curable.

The legacy of slavery has benefited every white person–directly and personally. In a very gross analogy, if you run a series of foot races over 300 years but prevent 13 percent of the participants from learning how to run for 180 years and then give them concrete sneakers for another 80 years–but allow them full access for 40 years, it will take the 13 percent quite a few races to be competitive because the other 87 percent advanced their skills by practice and repetition.

Life is not a foot race, but it is a fact that the average white person would not economically benefit from switching places with an average black person (black households average one-tenth the household wealth of white households). If you believe all people are created equal, there has to be a reason for this–and there is: slavery.

Are you a slave?
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by delishpot: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

You are a disgrace. undecided

Unknown to you the British continue to milk Nigeria dry while you continue to spout ignorance and refuse to learn the real reason for Nigeria's problems.

Noted slave! Now move on.

So because your ancestors were slaves it justifiea the injustice your people are doing to fellow citizens ba?. Because they were once slaves, their childrens children can go about and do evil, steal, kill and destroy ba? let me tell you, until we as a continent wake up any see that we own our lives, our power and all we have in Africa, we will continue to live as the scum of the world.
We Africans are the cause of our own problems. We hate to hear the truth. We like to pass blames to the white man or the devil, we like to have people give us stuff in a platter Which will never happen. In this world, no one will breast feed another persons child for free. If you are weak, the strong will take over that is the fact of life. If our leaders can stand as one and unite and stop thinking like animals, even the white man will have no choice than to acknowledge our strength. But we can not. we like to rape, kill and destroy one another. We give room for the white man to stand as our saviour thus opening doors for them to divide and rule us the more.
We are not better to one another. We are quick to insult, kill, maim and drag one another in the mud as soon as we do not agree with their ideas. We lack open communication skills and we hate with passion. Who in his right mind will like such an environment?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria is like a wound that has festered and putrefied!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Ilaje44(m): 3:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Craigston:
Naira was higher than the pound then. So they wanted to create a sycophant alliance with us. Opportunists.

There was no time the Naira was higher than the pound. When we changed to the decimal currency system in 1973, one Naira was 10 Shilling. One pound was 2 Naira. If you listen to elderly speak in Yoruba, they still count in "poun". Poun kan (2 Naira), poun meji (4 Naira), poun mewa (20 Naira) etc.

The Naira was only higher than the Dollar until olori buruku somebody introduced the structural adjustment programs from the IMF , after having conducted a kind of opinion polls where most Nigerians rejected the SAP terms. After this, the gap toothed devil promised not to implement SAP, but later did the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by akigbemaru: 4:24am On Mar 05, 2015
naija among most hated in UK.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by ikorodureporta: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2015
See the map...

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

so if you are so smart country- stop that milking! so much money so much potential but can't even get electricity issues resolved in country! stop complaining and start acting. so far i can't see the progress what so ever. at least be thankful to europe for english language and your jesus otherwise would be still sitting in a tree!

by the way are you from eastern Europe? Your English sounds like you are from there, if you are don't you think you should be focusing on the poverty in your sh.tty countries rather than bothering about whats happening in NIgeria and for the record black people had more advanced civilisations than your cave dwelling, lice infested ancestors. Don't forget that Hitler regarded all of you as vermin and sent most of you to the gas chamber, the ones who lived to tell the story remained traumatised for life, so keep your dir.ty mouth out of any discussion about Africa or African civilisation you fckng Slavic dog. wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

by the way are you from eastern Europe? Your English sounds like you are from there, if you are don't you think you should be focusing on the poverty in your sh.tty countries rather than bothering about whats happening in NIgeria and for the record black people had more advanced civilisations than your cave dwelling, lice infested ancestors. Don't forget that Hitler regarded all of you as vermin and sent most of you to the gas chamber, the ones who lived to tell the story remained traumatised for life, so keep your dir.ty mouth out of any discussion about Africa or African civilisation you fckng Slavic dog. wink wink

Ohh look poor bitchhh got angry and started barking lol. Wouldnt expect nothing more from the monkey
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

undecided undecided

Oh u r delusional smiley))) but gud. For u. I dont have nor racist brothers nor brothers at all. Am not in africa and not considering every stranger MY BRO lol
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

what do you want,,,white woman

dont quote me,,i dont like you....

FVCK OFF!!!!! angry angry angry angry

well its your problem because i dont give a fvckk if u like me or not
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

DONT FORGET....THIS BASTARDS STILL OW US 777 TRILLION DOLLARS...GADAFFI SAID SO.....

IDIATS

reparations........MOTHERFVCkERS------- angry angry angry angry

or else ,dont even try...we dont want to know,,,,

777 TRILLION DOLLARS

WOWWWWW......we blacks are rich..we just dont know...

777`000`000`000`000.00 DOLLARS.....

WOWWWW....We are rich...fvck them...yeaaaaaa...........

smiley)))) u got lost somewhere in translation along the time. both of u
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

So gud that u know me so well cuntt, and where am from. smiley)) when starting talking about any of nations in europe and their ancestors- look at yours, bare asses and boobss running in fields, not even talking about other attributes
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2015
delishpot:

Noted slave! Now move on.

So because your ancestors were slaves it justifiea the injustice your people are doing to fellow citizens ba?. Because they were once slaves, their childrens children can go about and do evil, steal, kill and destroy ba? let me tell you, until we as a continent wake up any see that we own our lives, our power and all we have in Africa, we will continue to live as the scum of the world.
We Africans are the cause of our own problems. We hate to hear the truth. We like to pass blames to the white man or the devil, we like to have people give us stuff in a platter Which will never happen. In this world, no one will breast feed another persons child for free. If you are weak, the strong will take over that is the fact of life. If our leaders can stand as one and unite and stop thinking like animals, even the white man will have no choice than to acknowledge our strength. But we can not. we like to rape, kill and destroy one another. We give room for the white man to stand as our saviour thus opening doors for them to divide and rule us the more.
We are not better to one another. We are quick to insult, kill, maim and drag one another in the mud as soon as we do not agree with their ideas. We lack open communication skills and we hate with passion. Who in his right mind will like such an environment?

shut it please! You are so ignorant.
Dimwits like you are always focusing on the so called injustice that Africans mete out to their fellow Africans but never mention the architects of the problem. You never mention the mass murder of Africans by Europeans all thooughout slavery and colonialism and you never ever discuss the ongoing wars that take place in Africa over our resources which are all engineered by Europeans. Has any African ever dropped an atomic bomb on a country killing hundreds of thousands of people in one go? Has any African dropped napalm on the vegetation of a country simply because the people of that country refused to surrender their sovereignty? But many European nations have done this and continue to do this right up to now but i.diots like you refuse to see any of these injustices and instead spend your time blabbing about Africa this and Africa that. Your talking about how wicked we are to each other - did you know how an insignificant country like Belgium became rich? It stole an entire country in Africa by the name of DRC, for those who don't know DRC has an estimated mineral wealth of over $24 trillion, at the time that King Leopold stole that country it was a rich source of rubber, Leopold and his soldiers converted the entire population of that country into slave labour with men, women and children forced to go into the forest to tap rubber from the trees, anyone who did not bring back enough rubber for the day had one of their limbs chopped off. I bet you didn't know that - now that you know that would you call the European a barbaric animal for doing that? Would you call him an inhuman, greedy, satanic monstrosity for meting out such barbarism on his fellow human being - I bet you will still keep kissing his feet and thanking him for bringing you civilisation like that dirty Slavic white dog (gofyourself) tried to imply in one of her earlier posts.
May god have mercy on you ignoramuses.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

So gud that u know me so well cuntt, and where am from. smiley)) when starting talking about any of nations in europe and their ancestors- look at yours, bare asses and boobss running in fields, not even talking about other attributes

You are a filthy Slavic dog, Hitler compared you and your people to beasts of burden without an iota of intelligence, that's why he packed you onto freight trains and deported you to Auschwitz and Dachau.
Go and ask your grandparents about how they burrowed away in holes in order to escape Hitler's SS.
Black is beautiful, we don't age quickly and the melanin in our skin keeps our skin supple and youthful even when we are old, when a white woman reaches age 30 she is finished physically everything on her body collapses and she desperately resorts to plastic surgery in order to stay youthful.

You would kill to have our asses and our lips - uh uh I forgot many of you are using silicone to get our asses and lips - shame on you descendant of a cave dwelling monstrosity. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

Ohh look poor bitchhh got angry and started barking lol. Wouldnt expect nothing more from the monkey

Isnt it funny how a Slavic dog who only speaks broken english can call a black person a monkey but has forgotten that Hitler regarded all Slavic people as sub human and worthy of only one destination after being worked to death on a concentration camp - THE GAS CHAMBER!!!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

THE WHITE-RACE IS USELESS TO CIVILIZATION!!!!! angry angry angry

ABSOLUTLY USELESS...

THEY SHOULD ALL GO KILL THEM SELFS......

i hope soon,none of them is left here on planet earth.... tongue tongue tongue

i hope they all die out!!!!! cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) / India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.