Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ukraine OR Russia? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukraine OR Russia? (7073 Views)

Russia And Ukraine Foreign Students Graduate In Nigeria For Hook Up!!! / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Any Nigerian Planning To School In Ukraine Or Already There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2015
Ukraine
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by tdayof(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by emmanuel90(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2015
RACUS is legit....UNN advised i process my admission through them.
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by justwise(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
@emmanuel90

Please don't use this thread to discuss about any agent.
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by emmanuel90(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
justwise:

@emmanuel90

Please don't use this thread to discuss about any agent.
I apologize....
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by toluine56(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hi guys, well in my opinion, Russia is a no no as the racism thingy there is on the high side compared to Ukraine. i got relatives and family there nd also applying to study at Ukraine mid-2015. Although budget is key here, wuld av loved the american, european edu system. For a low budget, Ukraine all the way. Less hassles, stress and you can also transfer to other EU countries. How bout that?
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by emmanuel90(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
toluine56:
Hi guys, well in my opinion, Russia is a no no as the racism thingy there is on the high side compared to Ukraine. i got relatives and family there nd also applying to study at Ukraine mid-2015. Although budget is key here, wuld av loved the american, european edu system. For a low budget, Ukraine all the way. Less hassles, stress and you can also transfer to other EU countries. How bout that?
Baba....i disagree with ya...
Anyways better look elsewhere as Ukraine is a war zone right now...
Concern racism in russia, it almost non existent now...
I did a lot of findings before settling for Russia....That place is better than Ukraine bro.
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by emmanuel90(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
hayzed14:
guy I av also contacted their rep here in Nigeria ooh it remains application fee and I will be doing that on Monday $200 but am a bit skeptical,I pray am doing d right thing
Bro how far have you gone with your Russia parole?....
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
emmanuel90:

Baba....i disagree with ya...
Anyways better look elsewhere as Ukraine is a war zone right now...
Concern racism in russia, it almost non existent now...
I did a lot of findings before settling for Russia....That place is better than Ukraine bro.

You are misinforming yourself and you carried out no research

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/11/03/african-migrants-face-hostility-racism-russia/

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/370083/racism-runs-deep-russia-cody-boutilier

1 Like

Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by emmanuel90(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
justwise:

You are misinforming yourself and you carried out no research

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/11/03/african-migrants-face-hostility-racism-russia/

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/370083/racism-runs-deep-russia-cody-boutilier
I just went through the article in the second link...Did you take your time to read that write-up plus the comments...I dont think so...
As per the first link...Too bad for the guy...Maybe he wasnt treading lightly...Who knows?
Now Eastern european countries are generally filled with racist....But then you cant just conclude that a country is not safe because of this few racist ignorant folks...
Nigeria for Instance...BH kills day and Night..What about Tribalism...Does it make Nigeria unsafe?...
Anyways i have had to conytact a no of 9ja students over there how are living fine....Their advise is just that once im in,i need to behave and tread gentle...Afterall na study i wan study..no need to dey jump up and down until u enter wahala.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by justwise(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
emmanuel90:

I just went through the article in the second link...Did you take your time to read that write-up plus the comments...I dont think so...
As per the first link...Too bad for the guy...Maybe he wasnt treading lightly...Who knows?
Now Eastern european countries are generally filled with racist....But then you cant just conclude that a country is not safe because of this few racist ignorant folks...
Nigeria for Instance...BH kills day and Night..What about Tribalism...Does it make Nigeria unsafe?...
Anyways i have had to conytact a no of 9ja students over there how are living fine....Their advise is just that once im in,i need to behave and tread gentle...Afterall na study i wan study..no need to dey jump up and down until u enter wahala.

What don't you understand about the second link? You dismissed the issue of racism before and now trying to play down the issue, racism in Russia is well documented, denying it is just being unreasonable.
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by toluine56(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
@justwise thanks ma guy.
@emmanuel90 Racism is synonymous to Russia, nt saying it doesnt exist in Ukraine too, buh its on the low when u compare both. And as for the war thingy, its limited to eastern ukraine just like BH is limited to pre-dominantly northern Naija. Best of luck
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by emmanuel90(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
justwise:

What don't you understand about the second link? You dismissed the issue of racism before and now trying to play down the issue, racism in Russia is well documented, denying it is just being unreasonable.
I am not saying that racism is not in russia.You can be stared at,called names and all but overall you should be safe if you dont mingle with unreliable people.
But Overt violence has really reduced.
Moreso there hate is mostly directed at Caucasians and Asians,Illegal immigrants...They dont realy care about Africans well xcept you do things you aint suppose to do.
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by emmanuel90(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
toluine56:
@justwise thanks ma guy.
@emmanuel90 Racism is synonymous to Russia, nt saying it doesnt exist in Ukraine too, buh its on the low when u compare both. And as for the war thingy, its limited to eastern ukraine just like BH is limited to pre-dominantly northern Naija. Best of luck

Wish Youi the Best Bro..
Though i'd have prefer if you avoided the country entirely....C'mon..."There is war there"....Political crisis...This aint bleeping Bokos type of terror...This could spread....
Infact...dunno i might be wrong but most of the best Uni there are been affected already...Talk of the one in Crimea,Donestk...khaviv....Anyways sha...No Risk No Fun.
Re: Ukraine OR Russia? by segunojo866: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
emmanuel90:

Wish Youi the Best Bro..
Though i'd have prefer if you avoided the country entirely....C'mon..."There is war there"....Political crisis...This aint bleeping Bokos type of terror...This could spread....
Infact...dunno i might be wrong but most of the best Uni there are been affected already...Talk of the one in Crimea,Donestk...khaviv....Anyways sha...No Risk No Fun.
I hope you are now doing well in Russia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos / Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria / Max Air To Evacuate 560 Nigerians From Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.