Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All (4523 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2015
Iceflox:

what do you mean? that i should go and establish church and become a pastor?
my friend, the truth is for everybody, both the poor and the rich.
not only me.
how about you? go establish your church.
lol
lwkmo
nor go establish your church first make you start to dey make your millions
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Princewell2012(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
@op, hmmm, i know how you feel, but that is not enough reason to abandon ur brethren. This is one of the reasons, why i said christians do not know that they are on a journey, and pastors too ar not helping matter. Since they continue to demand tithes, demand this and that, money, money, money. Then christians have abandoned their calls, nd began to run after money. haven't u imagine how the world ar celebrating dis so called men of God? they even boast about their clossness, nd relationship with d president, gorvenors and senators. Jesus said if they hate me, they will hate u too. The bible says a friend with d world,is an enemy with God. Jesus tell peter, upon this rock, i wil build my church nd d gate of hell wil not prevailed against it. It is not all church that belong to Jesus. Dia4 any church that collects tithes does not belong to Jesus. Even if they ar one million, Jesus never know them. Dia4 Iam Going To Establish One Here In Lagos Which Wil Not Colect Tithe. Email gnwaneri@ymail.com
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Princewell2012:
@op, hmmm, i know how you feel, but that is not enough reason to abandon ur brethren. This is one of the reasons, why i said christians do not know that they are on a journey, and pastors too ar not helping matter. Since they continue to demand tithes, demand this and that, money, money, money. Then christians have abandoned their calls, nd began to run after money. haven't u imagine how the world ar celebrating dis so called men of God? they even boast about their clossness, nd relationship with d president, gorvenors and senators. Jesus said if they hate me, they will hate u too. The bible says a friend with d world,is an enemy with God. Jesus tell peter, upon this rock, i wil build my church nd d gate of hell wil not prevailed against it. It is not all church that belong to Jesus. Dia4 any church that collects tithes does not belong to Jesus. Even if they ar one million, Jesus never know them. Dia4 Iam Going To Establish One Here In Lagos Which Wil Not Colect Tithe. Email gnwaneri@ymail.com

i do not abandoned my brethren
I still love everyone, it's just that i am reading my bible and becoming more knowledgeable and flexible enough to change some of my beliefs.
right now, i am a better person than the average Nigerian church routine Christian.
they are not learning, they remain rigid, with the regular pastoral teachings and they are not changing in mindset or upgrading their knowledge of the bible or letting go of old traditional beliefs which they have succeeded in mixing with christianity,which are antagonistic to ethical values and attitude.
therefore, Nigeria as a nation will never change from this current state of mass corruption and abject poverty .
but, they are all saved, simply because they believe in Christ.
if you ask average Nigerian, they will proudly tell tell you we are africans, you can't change us
lol

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Iceflox:

i do not abandoned my brethren
I still love everyone, it's just that i am reading my bible and becoming more knowledgeable and flexible enough to change some of my beliefs.
right now, i am a better person than the average Nigerian church routine Christian.
they are not learning, they remain rigid, with the regular pastoral teachings and they are not changing in mindset or upgrading their knowledge of the bible or letting go of old traditional beliefs which they have succeeded in mixing with christianity,which are antagonistic to ethical values and attitude.
therefore, Nigeria as a nation will never change from this current state of mass corruption and abject poverty .
but, they are all saved, simply because they believe in Christ.
if you ask average Nigerian, they will proudly tell tell you we are africans, you can't change us
lol

you people are gradually changing things in church. people are no more loyal to pastors again.
but absolute loyalty was given to men like Moses, Elijah, etc.
any bridge to this attracted a punishment from God.
a man argued with our pastor in church today and he seems to know the scriptures than our pastor and was winning the argument.
our pastor got offended and excommunicate him.
you people are the one causing this o
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Proximo73:

you people are gradually changing things in church. people are no more loyal to pastors again.
but absolute loyalty was given to men like Moses, Elijah, etc.
any bridge to this attracted a punishment from God.
a man argued with our pastor in church today and he seems to know the scriptures than our pastor and was winning the argument.
our pastor got offended and excommunicate him.
you people are the one causing this o
ahahahaaahaaa!
pastor they vex for argument.
anyway, just know that all christians are greater than Elijah and moses and all the prophets of old testament.
you don't need to give anybody loyalty except the person is paying you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Christianity And Islam, Which One Preaches Peace? / Mankind Fell Into Sin But Has Been Uplifted By God. / Testimony On The Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.