Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl (1333 Views)

I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by urues(f): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2008
hi nairalanders,
im kind of confuse on what to do right now base on the thing i saw my anuty`s daughter doing on the 27 of december.i happen to enter her room to drop something, just for me to meet my cousin of 10 years touching the body of her friend of 5years(Lesbianism).when i ask what they were doing they said nothing,but when i insisted she told me the truth,and according to her,she has done such thing twice with that little girl,she still told me that her senior in school once touch her buttocks nd wen i ask if she complain she said no.uptill now i have not be able to tell my aunty due to the period of festivity we are, in order not to spoil her joy this period,i plan telling after new year prior to wen my cousin will be going to school because she is in bording school and a jss1 for that matter.pls i need ur advice good people of nairaland on how to go about it because my aunty is a very harsh woman.
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by lovevic(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2008
this serious but please do tell her mum so as to stop this mess,probably she should removed from the boarding school
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by olanajim(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hmmm, irresponsible parents!

Her first instinct would be to beat the poor girl.

I have not seen this type of problem before, so whatever I am going to give is what I would do if I were the parents.

I think the girl must be withdrawn from the school where she picked up the bad trait. And the mother should inform the school authority if possible.

The girl should be put in another school must be closely monitored for the rest of her teenage years.

Parents had got to understand why they have to get closer to their children. Most of the bad manners exhibited by kids were picked up through innocent programming. They saw, crammed, and then practice!

The bad news is that most kids never practice what they saw until they are well outside the prying eyes of their parents.

That kid must be urgently reformed. The bad programming can only be removed by replacing it with a good one.

Kids brains are like empty tapes. If you record something bad in it, you cannot completely format the bad habit unless you record another one there.
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by Treetop20(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2008
olanajim:

I have not seen this type of problem before, so whatever I am going to give is what I would do if I were the parents.

I think the girl must be withdrawn from the school where she picked up the bad trait. And the mother should inform the school authority if possible.

The girl should be put in another school must be closely monitored for the rest of her teenage years.

Parents had got to understand why they have to get closer to their children. Most of the bad manners exhibited by kids were picked up through innocent programming. They saw, crammed, and then practice!

The bad news is that most kids never practice what they saw until they are well outside the prying eyes of their parents.

That kid must be urgently reformed. The bad programming can only be removed by replacing it with a good one.

Kids brains are like empty tapes. If you record something bad in it, you cannot completely format the bad habit unless you record another one there.

can you just shut up. what does her parents have to do with what she learnt at school? people like you have poor judgment about things you don't know. if you don't have a good advice to give then don't say anything at all.
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by mohawkchic(f): 6:13am On Dec 30, 2008
~Oh Dear!!

~You could make a difference in this little girl's life!! So instead of telling Mum right off,you could try talking to your cousin about it first! Your persistence paid off By her confiding in you . . . .you have actually opened an avenue for her to Confide in you more & you could be in a better position to discuss/Talk about the shananigans at the boarding home & channel it in a good way. . .!!

~What she needs right now is Assurance & Understanding from an Adult!! - I very much doubt Mum will be dishing that out when she hears of it!!She prolly has an incline what she's doing is wrong but she needs to know who ever initiated her into it was wrong to do so & she shouldnt indulge in such acts w/ the 5 yr old girl anymore!!

~I bet she's scared shitless of what her mum's reaction is going to be!- Don't Make Any Promises You can't Keep!! let her know you will be telling her Mum Eventually but you wanted to talk to her about it first!

~Listen & let her Express how she feels!!
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by SeaGoddes(f): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2008
olanajim:

what nonsense angry dnt u think she should not only be monitered for the rest her teenage years but also jailed 4 for the rest of her teenage years cox she has committed the most slowpoke crime ever recorded in the book of crimes undecided
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by olanajim(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2008
I acknowledge I was hard on the parents. What non of you would deny is that it is true! You cannot completely exonorate parents from that kind of thing coming from a 10 year old and a 5 year old! I challenge you to prove me wrong. I am ready to learn from the wise ladies above. If you can't convinced me, then shame on you!

I expect that rather than attacking my point, you should have done what sane people do- offer a better option. You didn't. You merely pick up hole in my point and that show how intelligent you are.

Since I have given a bad advice, I will suggest then we adopt your stands. Let us congratulate the poster for finding out. Let us then congratulate the parents for hearing that the 10 year old and 5 year old kids that grew up under their nose is practicing lesbianism! Let us then allow the kids continues to relate with the same people that taught her the act in the first place!

Let us cease to monitor them and allow them grow in leap and bound!

I feel sorry for this generation!

At any rate, I stated earlier that I have not seen that kind of thing around me. So I am only telling you what I will do if it happen.

Good luck to you! We all make a choice and the choice make us!
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by SeaGoddes(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2008
olanajim:

I acknowledge I was hard on the parents. What non of you would deny is that it is true! You cannot completely exonorate parents from that kind of thing coming from a 10 year old and a 5 year old! I challenge you to prove me wrong. I am ready to learn from the wise ladies above. If you can't convinced me, then shame on you!

I expect that rather than attacking my point, you should have done what sane people do- offer a better option. [b]You didn't. You merely pick up hole in my point and that show how intelligent you are.[/b]Since I have given a bad advice, I will suggest then we adopt your stands. Let us congratulate the poster for finding out. Let us then congratulate the parents for hearing that the 10 year old and 5 year old kids that grew up under their nose is practicing lesbianism! Let us then allow the kids continues to relate with the same people that taught her the act in the first place!

Let us cease to monitor them and allow them grow in leap and bound!

I feel sorry for this generation!

At any rate, I stated earlier that I have not seen that kind of thing around me. So I am only telling you what I will do if it happen.

Good luck to you! We all make a choice and the choice make us!

if u claim to offer some advice u better say something that makes sense if not u can always close ur mouth, that what sane ppl do
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by olanajim(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2008
I am still expecting your input anyway. At least I made it clear it is what I will do. It is not a must she do what I will do.

Let assume you are the mother, what will you do?

If you have come around with the intention of dragging me to return insult with insult, of abusing me, whatever, you you will just be dissipating your energy on useless venture.

I know your type. You derive pleasure only when dragging other people down. I look forward to more of your assaults.

Please don't forget to put me right so I can learn sanity from you.
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by SeaGoddes(f): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2008
olanajim:

I am still expecting your input anyway. At least I made it clear it is what I will do. It is not a must she do what I will do.

Let assume you are the mother, what will you do?

If you have come around with the intention of dragging me to return insult with insult, of abusing me, whatever, you you will just be dissipating your energy on useless venture.

I know your type. You derive pleasure only when dragging other people down. I look forward to more of your assaults.

Please don't forget to put me right so I can learn sanity from you.

mister man listen i hvnt altered a word of insult to u okay? u r the one who is getting everything twisted i picked that point u made cox i found it so confusing cox how r they going to monitor the girl? put a gps tracking device on her? question her every move or select her friends? or what?  maybe u needed to expalin further cox i find it confusing hope i cleared why i picked that point of urs. hope the insult or no insult path is cleared
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by Ben13: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2008
mind your business. that shouldn't be your problem
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by dellynash(f): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
tell your aunt to withdraw the child from that school cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey wanders shall never end

Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by JJYOU: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
dellynash:

tell your aunt to withdraw the child from that school cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey wanders shall never end
this is what the boarding school do to young minds
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by JustGood(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
Boarding schools these days are full of rotten kids who will corrupt good children at the slightest opportunity.

I always thought my children would go to boarding schools since I was also in boarding house for my schooling years. However, I changed my mind about it when I realised that most kids in boarding schools are children from homes where parents are extremely loose. I'm scared of allowing my kids to mix with such children during their vulnerable ages.
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by Outstrip(f): 2:36am On Jan 29, 2009
It is not a big deal. They are kids and just exploring. Ignore it. Don't go putting thoughts in her head
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by KarmaMod(f): 2:43am On Jan 29, 2009
Personally Im still waiting for Sea Goddess to tell us why olajinim's suggestion is wrong.

That aside I agree with olajinim
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by Tgirl4real(f): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

This is how it starts o. before long, guys will be doing the same to her. This is really serious.

That was how my cousin started.
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by MrCrackles(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by Sauron1: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
urues:

hi nairalanders,
       im kind of confuse on what to do right now base on the thing i saw my anuty`s daughter doing on the 27 of december.i happen to enter her room to drop something, just for me to meet my cousin of 10 years touching the body of her friend of 5years(Lesbianism).when i ask what they were doing they said nothing,but when i insisted she told me the truth,and according to her,she has done such thing twice with that little girl,she still told me that her senior in school once touch her buttocks nd wen i ask if she complain she said no.uptill now i have not be able to tell my aunty due to the period of festivity we are, in order not to spoil her joy this period,i plan telling after new year prior to wen my cousin will be going to school because she is in bording school and a jss1 for that matter.pls i need ur advice good people of nairaland on how to go about it because my aunty is a very harsh woman.

Do nuthing. . . . . .It's part of child development.
When she grows older, she would look back and see the incident as one of the crazy/stupid thing she has done.
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by Shinatu: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2009
Please do not take this lightly, this is how many hard core Lesbians started.
It has been happening for years, especially in all girls Schools, girls would be dancing
and be smooching each other,sharing beds in the dormitory.

Senior ones are quick to initiate the new ones, the cycle continues.
When these girls leave School, they look around for like minds to continue their acts
with and later declare that they are Lesbians because God created them so!
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by kokorunna(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2009
You better tell your aunty now because things get out of hand, this is a serious case. Does lesbianism run in the family? shocked
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by bblacky(f): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2009
well sincerly, u have to tell d parents, the mum precisely, then next the mother has to remove the girl with immediate effect from the school and place here in a school where she can be able to closely monitor her child's movement and behaviour.

but if after that the girl continues then that definitely means its from their family trait, teh girl must then need divine intervention.
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by Omolola1(f): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
na wa o! 10 yr old practicing lesbianism!

The parents should withdraw her from the school. SHIKENA!
Re: Your Advise On 10 Years Old Girl by Sharonstone7719: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tell your aunty

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. / What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You / Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.