Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. (1332 Views)

Handling The Issue of Giving Financial Support To Relatives / Why Do Husbands Insist On Having Full Control Of Their Wifes Income?? / Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by aus123(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2009
How can we address the issue of our wifes/women/girlfriend.

I am always very impatient with women after u had gave them one to two hours to prepared ahead. E.g Church, Party etc.

When u re ready they are not.

Nairalanders, how can we handle this, so that no one gets hurt.
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by sparta(f): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2009
na so ur own be aus? grin
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by aus123(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2009
Well, I can't denied it anyway. But is not personal.

Is it somethings perculiar to most ladies.

Pls, help sis.
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2009
aus123:

How can we address the issue of our wifes/women/girlfriend.

I am always very impatient with women after u had gave them one to two hours to prepared ahead. E.g Church, Party etc.

When u re ready they are not.

Nairalanders, how can we handle this, so that no one gets hurt.

offtopic

since madam has started riding with me to work, every morning na argument/aggravation   as i am always out of the house in the car fuming and honking the horn for her to come downstairs so we can beat the traffic
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by aus123(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2009
I have left my madam at home several time. I love us ride in one car especially on Sunday's service.

Anytime it happens, both of us are not always happy thru d day.

You I be keeping late 4 appointments to satisfy her. I am just in dilema.
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by sparta(f): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2009
Well, mine is the other way around so what do i do? its not easy and i have quarelled with him many times over this. I just dont bother again. Na him sabi undecided
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by aus123(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
Well, no has able to proffer a solution.

If women can just reduce a little time they spent on make up; it might help.

If they can make it to office Mon - Fri b4 8am.

What is the problem with Sat - Sun
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by sparta(f): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2009
So what should men who do the same do? Reduce the time they spend snoring?
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by aus123(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2009
This is an escape route,,
How many men actually snor!

Snoring has no gender clouration.

I know most of the fat pple do snor.
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by Outstrip(f): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2009
go separately then
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by hotstuff06(f): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
We don't have that problem thank God. I hate to be late. If I have to go out, I start getting ready and hour before we are supposed to leave. If I have to tie regular gele, I make sure I tie it the night before cos it takes too damn long for me to get it right. When I start putting on my shoes, then I call my hubby to get dressed cos he only takes 5mins. If we have to go out with the kids, then I add 30mins to my regular 1hr dress them up first before I start mine, Everybody comes out looking gorgeous, cheesy
Re: How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. by fs(f): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
My husband hates to be late to anything. I mean anything, even events where we know everyone else will be late. It's a principle thing for him and I'm basically just trying to respect it. I mean, it makes sense. Why be late for an event? It is disrespectful. If you ask him, he'll still say I'm not 100% there yet, but I'm much better than I was before. It's not that I even wear much make up or anything, I just tend to not wake up on time or miscalculate what time we need to leave the house to get somewhere on time.

In all, I think you should just present it to your spouse as an issue of respect. There's no real reason to be late for anything so there's really nothing to respect on the side of the spouce that's always late. It's the spouse that wants to be early/on time that needs to be respected.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Thief / House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed / Sex Education For Children: 8 Tips For Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.