Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached (1336 Views)

Heart Touching Pictures Of Obama And Kids / Nigerian Women Are Loving &accomodating (pix Attached) / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen

Can you ladies go to pub with ur husband?

Big men, do you go to pubs with your wife?

Why and Why not?

Re: Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
Re: Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2011
Ohh The truth

I have never allowed my wife to take beer,neither socially nor naturally, i think i need to relax on that now.

It feel more romantic to make a sweet love after few rounds of beer

I well give it a try
Re: Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached by armyofone(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2011
beer induced love making you mean huh?

not a fan of beer, but love them up there cheesy
Re: Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
armyofone:

beer induced love making you mean huh?

not a fan of beer, but love them up there  cheesy

I didn`t mean that though

I am just saying it shows the level of understanding that existed between couples.

Its really romantic sha.

Happy Home
Re: Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached by armyofone(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2011
i like it too. we'd our brothers to be Obamalike cheesy
you know sit at the pub with your wifey soaking beer or in the living room drinking beer/wine.
not the kind we see around: oga at the pub on friday night with his friends while madam is at home caring for the kids
or oga reclining and soaking beer while madam does her thing in the kitchen, me no likey grin
Re: Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached by techyman(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2011
photoshopped and beautifully done too.

(1) (Reply)

Never EVER Talk Bad Of Your Husband To Anyone…learn!!! / Baby Born After Parents Killed In Car Wreck On Way To Hospital / Women, You Can Have A Career And Still Keep A Happy Home. Learn To Delegate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.