Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

GEJ I KNOW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ I KNOW (455 Views)

Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave / If I Were GEJ,I Wudnt Have Fought Boko Haram In NE In Last Six Wks / Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ I KNOW by Noviolence2015: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
If Buhari and his bomb planting party (APC) like it or not, Fabulous Ebele is Back (FEB) to office come 14 2015.

No be by violence dem take dey enter ASO ROCK.

Tinubu and his puppet (Ambode) are loosing Lagos by current polls and indications. For once Lagosians are voting a true son of Lagos into office.

#buharistealingsince1979.
He should stop running on integrity because he could not account for $2billion dollars as at 1979 when Nigeria was still considered a decent society with little or no issues bordering on corruption.

Over N27billion Naira misappropriated by Buhari while he was in charge of PTF.

80 percent of PTF projects were executed in the NORTH; how despotic and unbalanced can he be?

Open call for sharia in Nigeria as a whole. One tend to wonder why he is always trying to hide behind Pastors from the south western part of Nigeria.
Who is fooling who. Nigerians know that our brothers and sisters died in the north serving this country. They were murdered in cold blood by cult followers of Buhari during the last election in 2011. The man Buhari refused to call his supporters to order.
Leadership talk is cheap. Action speaks louder than words.
#fabulousEbeleIsBack14th2015.

1 Like

Re: GEJ I KNOW by Noviolence2015: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
I support each candidate based on their individual merits not because of party affiliation.

(1) (Reply)

How PDP Gave Pastors N6bn To Campaign Against Buhari –amaechi / Nollywood Actor And APC Lagos HOA Candidate, Desmond Olusola Elliott Celebrated / The Truth About Goodluck Jonathan Leaked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.