Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? (5535 Views)

My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together / Is Hitting A Child Really Necessary In Correcting That Child???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Fuqman(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Seriously, a neighbor friend of mine has a wife that keeps hitting on me. She is HOTTTTT as a firecracker and he treats her like crap. I feel like doing her just to teach him a lesson, but, I think it is incredibly rude to nail your neighbors wife.

I have actually told her I was not interested, but I think she senses that I'd LOVE to gut her a time or two. And she is soooooo fine. 38years old, thick, mother of 3 and an ass like an 18 year old. WOW. I mean she is fine.

Trouble is, like I said, she is married, but the temptation is damn near overwhelming. Add to the fact that I am not afraid of what would happen if we got caught, and you have a recipe for disaster.

I hate fighting off sexual desire and repeated opportunity to faulter. It is so exhausting.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by DesChyko: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2016
3, 035, 301 topics created.

This is one of them

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Fuqman(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
3, 035, 301 topics created.

This is one of them
It's not necessarily to comment if you have nothing to say. No offense.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Alphafeezay(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Hehehehehehe...... Am just waiting to see your unclad photos when bursted!

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2016
You already know the right thing to do and the obvious advise you'd get, so why are you still bringing this issue here?
Oya, go ahead and sleep with her.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by DUNKA(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Though shall not covet thy neighbours wife angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Fuqman(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
You already know the right thing to do and the obvious advise you'd get, so why are you still bringing this issue here?
Oya, go ahead and sleep with her.
I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Times are hard and she kept pushing. Am afraid I might fall. I hope not.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Fuqman(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2016
DUNKA:
Though shall not covet thy neighbours wife angry angry angry
Thou shall not covet your neighbours husband.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2016
You obviously did not get the sarcasm in my post.
Fuqman:
I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Times are hard and she kept pushing. Am afraid I might fall. I hope not.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2016
E be like say u never enter woman trouble b4. Once u sleep with her once, she will never let you look off her.

She would say u can't have her and take off ur mind like dat as if she's a cheap slut. She would neglect d fact dat she started d temptation and would seriously disrespect you or ur gf/wife if u eventually married in that residence. Except u can live with ur wife without communicating with neighbours which isn't possible cus ur wife is a woman too

If her hubby also finds out, perhaps ur life can go 4 it, depending on d kinda husband she has
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by cococandy(f): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Imaginary neighbor and his imaginary wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Amakaispretty(f): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2016
fu*k her op women are really messing up this days.we all are intimacy gadgets believe it
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Fuqman(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Amakaispretty:
fu*k her op women are really messing up this days.we all are intimacy gadgets believe it
I love your ideology. You can have her place.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by spyg1(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2016
is like you specialized in that, with all the singles around must it be a married woman?.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by yomi007k(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2016
Op pls dont do it ....u can nail any oda lady but not her cos dere will be consequences n it may mess things up for u.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Fuqman(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
yomi007k:
Op pls dont do it ....u can nail any oda lady but not her cos dere will be consequences n it may mess things up for u.
I've tried but she kept coming. What would you want me to do? Tell her husband. ... Nah.. not gonna happen.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by yomi007k(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fuqman:
I've tried but she kept coming. What would you want me to do? Tell her husband. ... Nah.. not gonna happen.

sinc3 ur mind is made up...den prepare 4 d consequences. ...for newton 3rd law is for every action dere is an equal n opposite reaction.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by emilyone(f): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pls just help her by fukcing her real good, her hubby might not be bleeping her well perhaps a 1min man

And puccy needs to be pounded adequately or else it becomes a burden to the owner.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by mastermaestro(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fuqman:
Seriously, a neighbor friend of mine has a wife that keeps hitting on me. She is HOTTTTT as a firecracker and he treats her like crap. I feel like doing her just to teach him a lesson, but, I think it is incredibly rude to nail your neighbors wife.

I have actually told her I was not interested, but I think she senses that I'd LOVE to gut her a time or two. And she is soooooo fine. 38years old, thick, mother of 3 and an ass like an 18 year old. WOW. I mean she is fine.

Trouble is, like I said, she is married, but the temptation is damn near overwhelming. Add to the fact that I am not afraid of what would happen if we got caught, and you have a recipe for disaster.

I hate fighting off sexual desire and repeated opportunity to faulter. It is so exhausting.

undecided
Wake up! You are a slave to your signature. Get sense and live long!

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by byvan03: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hopefully her husband will walk in and butcher you to ngwongwo, we will catch up on NL.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Qualer: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
emilyone:
Pls just help her by fukcing her real good, her hubby might not be bleeping her well perhaps a 1min man

And puccy needs to be pounded adequately or else it becomes a burden to the owner.

methinks we can do good 'business' together babe! hit me up if your answer is yes! cool cool wink

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Excuse me.....do you think all angry

Its like your brain resides between ur legs....ode buruku
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by lilmax(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Harbosede02:
Excuse me.....do you think all angry

what's with you and gra gra? are you from Warri? grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
lilmax:
what's with you and gra gra? are you from Warri? grin
yels.....any problem??
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by olac21(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
How old are you op?are you also married?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by OgaSirAde(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mr Man if you like yourself make sure you don't fall, the fact that you don't like the way your neighbour treats his wife does not mean you should sleep with her. Respect your marriage and theirs. Rather pray for them #chikena#
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by NadiaSA1(f): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Harbosede02:
Excuse me.....do you think all >:

missed u so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
NadiaSA1:
missed u so much
missed yu too kiss
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Fuqman(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2016
olac21:
How old are you op?are you also married?
I'm old enough to understand the world with vast exposure about life. Nah..am not married.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by babysophie(f): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hope u r ready to marry her.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? by Fuqman(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
babysophie:
Hope u r ready to marry her.
They're those who are not married and live a happy life. Marriage is not for everybody.. kapish.

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? / Inter-religious Relationships/marriages? / Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.